1. Kuang CH, Ying Ch C. The work adjustment of Taiwanese expatriates. The Business Review 2007;8(2):267-72.
2. Molaei A, Yazdanbakhsh K, Karami J. [Relationship between Personality Characteristics (five factor model) and Locus of Control with Vocational Adjustment of Gas Company Employees in Kermanshah]. Personality and Individual Differences 2014, 3 (4):107-21. [Persian]
3. Sharf RS. Applying Career Development Theory to Counseling (Graduate Career Counseling).6th ed. Belmont, Calif: Brooks/Cole Cengage Learning:2010.
4. Seyyed Ameri MH, Saeidi Sh. [The Relationship between Role Clarity and Job Compatibility of Employees in Sport and Youth Offices of Western Azerbaijan Province]. Research in Sport Physiology and Management 2014;6(3):107-16. [Persian]
5. Leong WP. Performance improvements of multi-enhannel interleaving voltage regulator moduales with integrated coupling inductors, ph.D. Dissertation, Virginia polytechnic Institute and State University, 2001.
6. Ebrahimi L, Shabaki R, Nasimim M. [Examining the effectiveness of psychological empowerment on job adjustment and vitality nurses]. Counseling Research & Developments 2013; 11(41):173-90. [Parsian]
7. Yung-Tai T, Chen-Hua Ch. Impact of role clarity on role, compatibility employee, African Journal of Business Management 2012; 4(6):869-81.
8. Chang TY, Chang TL. Relationship between role stress and job clarity in sales people employed by travel agents in Tiwan, International Journal of Stress Management 2012;14 (2):211-23.
9. Dikson RV, Lofqist LH. Job clarity and job Capabilities teacher of sport of temporary and part-time no standard workers, A preliminary investigation, Institute of behavior and applied management 2009;12(2009):356-400.
10. Azarpira G, Yaghobi A, Forghani MB, SoleimaniGh. The Relationship between Role Clarity and Job Compatibility in the Sport and Physical Education Office, International Journal of Sport Studies 2013;3(2):194-98.
11. Nastiezaie N, Hezare Mogadam M. [A Comparative survey on effects of fact to face and distanced short training courses on staff’s psychological empowerment]. Journal of Urmia Nursing And Midwifery Faculty 2011; 8(4):254-65. [Persian]
12. Abili Kh, Nastiezaie N. [Surveying the Relationship between Psychological Empowerment and Organizational Commitment in Nursing Staff]. Tolooe Behdasht 2010;8(1,2):26-38. [Persian]
13. Greasley K, King N. Employee perceptions of empowerment. Emerald Group Publishing Limited 2005; 27(4):351-68.
14. Parasteh Ghombavani F, Bijandi MS. The Role of Higher Education Policy in Empowering the International Universities’ Academic Staffs. International Journal for the Advancement of Science & Arts 2010;1(2):73-81.
15. Rahimi E, Dehghani A, Baharlou R. [Faculty Members’ Viewpoints on their Empowering Factors and Developing a Structured Questionnaire]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2013; 13(1):29-38. [Persian]
16. Khoshuyi MS, Bahrami M. [The role of psychological empowerment and organizational commitment in teachers’ job burnout]. School Psychology 2014;3(1):37-54. [Persian]
17. Abdolahi B, Heydari S. [Factors related to empowerment of faculty members: a case study of Tarbiat Moallem University of Tehran]. Iran Higher Education 2009; 2(1):111-35. [Persian]
18. Nastiezaie N,Vaezi M, Molazahi A, HezareMoghadam M. [The Relationship Between Job Burnout and Public Health of Telecommunication Central Office Personnel in Zahedan]. Tolooe Behdasht 2009;7 (3):49-56. [Persian]
19. Mahmoodi MH,Ghaslani R. [Investigating the Relationship among Components of Emotional Intelligence, Reflective Teaching and Burnout in Iranian EFL Teachers and the Effect of Teachers’ Educational Degree on these Variables]. Language and Translation Studies 2015; 48 (2): 49-76. [Persian]
20. Shabani Bahar G, Nikufar M, Erfani N, Hamidi M. [The role of diversity management in the job burnout of faculty members of physical education of universities across the country]. Contemporary research in sport management 2014;4(7):67-79. [Persian]
21. Ehyakonande M, Shafiabadi A, Sudani M. [Effects of Work Counseling on Method of Work Adjustment of Davis on Burnout Reduction of Behbahens Islamic Azad University`s Employees]. Knowledge and Research in Applied Psychology 2010;(38):1-24. [Persian]
22. Safari Sh, Goodarzi H. [A study of the Relationship between Personality Characteristics and Job Burnout among faculty members and staffs in Islamic Azad University, Azadshahr Branch]. Quarterly Journal Of Educational Leadership & Administration 2009;3(3):85-101. [Persian]
23. Chelbeyanlu Gh, Talebi B. [Comparison of job stress and mental happiness among faculty members of Islamic Azad and public Universities]. Training and Evaluation (Education) 2010;3(9):127-48. [Persian]
24. Ahadi A, Shirazi M, Seyyed, Shahabeddin S, Mojtahedzadeh R. [Correlation between Readiness to Change and Burnout among Academic Staff of Basic Sciences in School of Medicine Tehran University of Medical Sciences]. Forensic Medicine 2015; 21(1):13-19. [Persian]
25. Yarmohammadzadeh P, Dadashzadeh M. [Study the role of cultural intelligence and social capital in teachers Job compatibility: Testing mediating role of social capital]. New Educational Approaches 2016; 10 (1):41-66. [Persian]
26. Keikhanejad M, Ghanadi S. [Study of Relationship between Cultural intelligence with job Adjustment and Organizational trust]. Quarterly Journal of Career & Organizational Counseling 2013;5(15):114-28. [Persian]
27. Alam Z, Rafiei S, Alam Sh. [The relationship Organizational justice and empowerment with citizenship behavior Faculty of Physical Education]. Islamic Azad University, Research on college sports, 4 (9):15-30. [Persian]
28. Rajaeepoor S, Rahimi H, Aghababaei R. [The Analysis of Self Leadership Strategies and Its Relationship with Psychological Empowerment Faculty Members at University of Isfahan Medical Science]. The Journal of Medical Education and Development 2012; 4 (7):1-9. [Persian]
29. Lackritz JR. Exploring burnout among university faculty: Incidence, performance and demographic issues, Teaching & Teacher Education 2004; 20 (2004):713-30.
30. Talbot LA. Burnout and humor usage among community college nursing faculty, Journal of Research & Practice 2000; 24(2000):359-74.
31. Shahrabi Farahani L. [Exploring the concepts and factors of Dawis & Lofquist job adjustment theory and making a questionnaire between women teachers of Tehran area 15 at 1389-1390 year]. Quarterly Journal of Career & Organizational Counseling 2012; 4 (12):162-80. [Persian]
32. Dabaghi P, Taghva A, Minashiri K. [On the relationship between psychological empowerment and job satisfaction in military forces]. EBNESINA Journal of Medical 2013;15(3):18-26. [Persian]
33. Mirkamali S, Nastiezaie N. [The relationship between Psychological Empowerment and job satisfaction of nursing personnel]. Journal of Urmia Nursing and Midwifery Faculty 2010, 8 (2): 104-13. [Persian]
34. Mirkamali S, Hayat A, Noruzy A, Jarahi N. [The Correlation of Psychological Empowerment with Job Satisfaction and Organizational Commitment in University Employees]. Training & Learning Reaserch 2010; 1(39):15-30. [Persian]
35. Ehyakonandeh M, Shafiabadi A, Sodani M. [Effectiveness of Dawis Career Counseling of Work Adjustment Method in Decrease of the Emotional Exhaustion of Islamic Azad Univercity Behbahan Female Employees]. Quarterly Journal of Career & Organizational Counseling 2010;2(4):29-45. [Persian]
36. Esfahani SJ, Ahmadi F. [Relationship role ambiguous with dimensions of burnout employees Agriculture Organization of South Khorasan province]. The second International Conference on Management, Entrepreneurship and Economic Development, Qom – Payam Noor University, 2013.availabl at: http://www.civilica.com/modules.php?name=PaperSearch [Parsian]
37. Alavi Langrudi SK, Ghafuri H. [The relationship between Teachers job satisfaction, organizational commitment and job burnout]. New Approach in educational Administration 2015,6(3):85-109. [Parsian]
38. Liden RC, Wayne SJ, Sparrowe RT. An examination of themediating role of psychological empowerment on the relations between job, interpersonal relationships, and work outcomes. Journal of AppliedPsychology 2008;83(3):7-16.
39. Spreitzer GA. Psychological empowerment in the word place: Dimensions, measurement and validation. Journal of Management 1995;38(5):142-65.
40. NazemF, Alizadeh Ranjbar T. The relationship between empowerment and quality of working life with burnout Among employees of Education. Quarterly Journal of New Approaches in Educational Administration 2014;5(2):91-108.