1. Nili MR.[Study the applied aspects of Educational Technology field from students' viewpoints and approved curriculum]. Educational Psychology 2009; 5(14): 74-101. [Persian]
2. Mohammadi Y, Maleki H, Khosravi M, Miri M, Abbaspour A. Identifying the Educational Needs for Developing an Entrepreneurship-Based Curriculum from the Perspective of Students and Faculty Members of Health-Associated Disciplines. Future of Medical Education Journal 2018; 8(3): 9-16.
3. Ansari Moghadam S, Shokoohinia R, Hosseini Tabatabaei S, Risbaf Fakour S, Ansari Moghaddam A, Naebi M.[Evaluation of the Achievement of Educational Objectives in Restorative Dentistry and Periodontics Departments in Zahedan Faculty of Dentistry during 2014-2015]. Journal of Mashhad Dental School 2017; 41 (2): 91-106. [Persian]
4. Bligh J. Identifying the core curriculum: the Liverpool approach. Medical teacher 1995; 17 (4): 383-90. [DOI:10.3109/01421599509036774
5. Bass E, VI AH, Morrison G, Wills S, Mumford L, Goroll A. National survey of clerkship directors in internal medicine on the competencies that should be addressed in the medicine core clerkship. The American Journal of Medicine 1997; 102 (6): 564-71. [DOI:10.1016/S0002-9343(97)00054-5
6. Mohammadi M, Naseri Jahromi R, Moeini Shahraki H, Mehrabaniyan N.[Evaluation of internal efficiency and external effectiveness of the general medicine curriculum: perspectives of students, graduates and faculty members at shahid sadughi University of Medical Sciences]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2013; 13 (3): 233-43. [Persian]
7. Hannon FB. A national medical education needs' assessment of interns and the development of an intern education and training programme. Medical Education 2000; 34 (4): 275-84. [DOI:10.1046/j.1365-2923.2000.00512.x
8. Mirmoghtadayi Z, Karamalian H. [Comparison of Compliance Programs Specialized Courses in Midwifery Experience with Job Requirements From the viewpoints of Midwives in Isfahan Province]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2011; (2) 11: 163-164. [Persian]
9. Hannani M, Khoramabadi H, Rastgar M, Motalebi-Kashani M. [The Views of Occupational Health Graduates Working in Kashan, Iran, on Compliance of Curriculum Content with Occupational Requirements]. Strides in Development of Medical Education 2016; 13 (1): 84-91. [Persian]
10. Nejabat M, Hashempour M, Heydari M, Amini M. [The Compliance Training Programs of Department of Ophthalmology of Shiraz Medical College with Priority training for general physicians]. The Journal of Medical Education Development 2012; 9 (2): 191-197. [Persian]
11. Shadfar H, Liaghtdar M, Sharif M. [Evaluation of Compliance between Curriculum Management and Educational Planning with Requirements of Students]. Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education 2011; 17(4): 123-146. [Persian]
12. Khoshrang H, Salari A, Dadgaran I, Moaddab F, Rouhi BalasiL,Pourkazemi I.[Quality of Education Provided at The Clinical Skills Lab from Medical Students' viewpoints in Guilan University of Medical Sciences]. Research in Medical Education 2016; 8 (2): 77-83. [Persian] [DOI:10.18869/acadpub.rme.8.2.77
13. Mohammadi Y, Hekmati N, Navidinia H.[Investigating the Quality of General English Language Course Curriculum Based on Tyler's Model from the Students' Perspective at Birjand University of Medical Sciences in 2016]. J Birjand Univ Med Sci 2018; 25:53-60.[Persian]
14. Raeisoon MR, Miri M, Dastjerdi R, Sharifzadeh G.[Prevalence of mental disorders in Birjand - 2010]. J Birjand Univ Med Sci 2012; 19 (1):81-7. [Persian]
15. Mohammadzade S, Mohammadi MR, Ahmadi N, Hooshyari Z, tahazade S, Yousefi F, et al . [Epidemiology of psychiatric disorders in children and adolescents 6 -18 yearsold in Kurdistan province in 2016].SJKU 2019; 23 (6) :115-127. [Persian]
16. Mostafavian Z, Safa MM.[A Survey of medical graduates' opinions about medical education at Islamic Azad University of Mashhad 2015. Journal of Medical Science 2015;5(6):1-5.
17. Zarghani H, Shahbeiki M, Raeisoon M, Khoshravan Z, Mohammadi Y. Investigating the Rate of Adaptation between the Courses of Radiation Technology and Job Requirements from the Perspective of Graduates. Future of Medical Education Journal 2017; 7 (4): 3-8.
18. Rezaei Z, Ramazanzade K, Abbaszadeh H.[The degree of compliance of the content of the general dentistry curriculum with job needs from the perspective of dentists in Birjand]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2021; 21: 68-81. [Persian]
19. Reihani Kermani H, Nohi E, Nakheii N.[Investigation of educational needs correspondence with educational content of workshops in prevalent psychiatry & pediatric diseases according to subjects of continuing education in Kerman University of Medical Sciences]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2002; 2(2): 34-45. [Persian]
20. Jalili M, Mirzazadeh A, Azarpira A: A survey of medical students'pe rceptions of the quality of their medical education upon graduation.Ann Acad Med 2008; 37(12):1012-1018.
21. Shamsi A, Dorri S. The Role of Mastery Learning in Clinical Education: A Systematic Review. Strides in Development of Medical Education 2019; 15 (1). e64075. [DOI:10.5812/sdme.64075
22. Copty M, Whitford DL. Mental health in general practice: assessment of current state and future needs. Irish Journal of Psychological Medicine 2005; 22 (3): 83-6. [DOI:10.1017/S079096670000906X
23. Ghazanfari Z, Forouzi M, Khosravi F. The opinions of graduated students of medicine on the amount of compatibility existing between the programs of clinical education and their occupation needs in Kerman. Journal of Babol University of Medical Sciences 2010; 12 (5): 52-9.
24. Karimi S, Sharif M. Higher education challenges in developing the content of curriculum with learning society approach. New Educational Approaches 2014; 9 (1): 107-142.