1. Abolghasemi M, Miraly Rostami O. K.[The investigation of the effective factors on the academic achievements of Tehran engineering departments students for submitting a model to predicting their academic achievements]. Iranian Journal of Engineering Education 2013; 15( 58): 67-84. [Persian]
2. Poropat AE.A meta-analysis of the five-factor model of personality and academic performance. Psychological bulletin 2009; 135 (2): 322.
3. Changizi Ashtiyani S, Shamsi M. [Assessment of Influencing Factors on Educational Decline and Presenting Suitable Solutions from the Students Viewpoints of Arak University of Medical Sciences]. Research in Medical Education 2010; 2 (1): 24-34. [Persian]
4. Changizy Ashtyani S, Shamsi M, Mohammadbeygi A. [Frequency of educational decline and some effective factors of student’s opinion in Arak University of Medical Sciences, 2009]. Arak University of Medical Sciences Journal 2010; 12 (4):24-33. [Persian]
5. Csikszentmihalyi M, Wong MMH. Motivation and academic achievement: The effects of personality traits and the quality of experience. In Applications of Flow in Human Development and Education. Springer Netherlands 2014; 437-465.
6. Costa A, Faria L. The impact of Emotional Intelligence on academic achievement: A longitudinal study in Portuguese secondary school. Learning and Individual Differences 2015; 37: 38-47.
7. Soufi S, Damirchi ES, Sedghi N, Sabayan B. Development of structural model for prediction of academic achievement by global self-esteem, academic self-concept, self-regulated learning strategies and autonomous academic motivation. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences 2014; 114: 26-35.
8. Namdar areshtanab H, ebrahimi H, sahebihagh M, arshadi bostanabad M. [Mental Health and Its Relationship with Academic Achievement in Students of Tabriz Nursing-Midwifery Faculty]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2013; 13 (2):146-152. [Persian]
9. Alizadeh S, Namazi A, kochakzadeh Talami S. [Student, Educational achievement, self-esteem, emotional intelligence]. Research in Medical Education 2014; 6 (1):1-9. [Persian]
10. Adib-Hajbaghery M, Lotfi M. [The Association of Emotional Intelligence with Academic Achievement and Characteristics of Students of Kashan University of Medical Sciences]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2013; 13 (9): 703-710. [Persian]
11. Ekeh PU. Children's Attachment Styles, Academic Achievement and Social Competence at Early Childhood. African Research Review 2012; 6(4):335-348.
12. Shams Esfandabadi H, Kakavand AR, Torabi Z. [The relationship between attachment style and identity, public health and academic achievement of in high school students in city of Qazvin]. Thought New Education 2011; 7(2): 108-129. [Persian]
13. Bowlby J. A Secure Base: Clinical Applications of Attachment Theory. London: Routledge; 1988.
14. Bowlby J. Attachment and loss: Vol (1). Attachment. New York: Basic Books; 1969.
15. Hazan C, Shaver P. Romantic Love conceptualized as an attachment process. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology 1987; 52(3):511-524.
16. Simpson JA. Influence of attachment style on romantic relationships. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology 1990; 59(5): 971-980.
17. Saffari M, Sanaeinasab H, Rashidi Jahan H, Purtaghi G, Pakpour A. [Happiness, Self-efficacy and Academic Achievement among students of Baqiyatallah University of Medical Sciences]. J Med Edu Dev 2014; 7 (13):45-56. [Persian]
18. Asghari F, Saadat S, Atefi Karajvandani S, Janalizadeh Kokaneh S. [The Relationship between Academic Self-Efficacy and Psychological Well-Being, Family Cohesion, and Spiritual Health among Students of Kharazmi University]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2014; 14(7): 581-593. [Persian]
19. Saadat S, Asghari F, Jazayeri RS. [The relationship between academic self-efficacy with perceived stress, coping strategies and perceived social support among students of University of Guilan]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2015; 15 (0):67-78. [Persian]
20. Bigdeli I, Najafy M, Rostami M. [The Relation of Attachment Styles, Emotion Regulation, and Resilience to Well-being among Students of Medical Sciences]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2013; 13 (9): 721-729. [Persian]
21. 21-Akbari Z, Vafaei T, Khosravi S. [Relationship between attachment styles and the resiliency amount of veteran's wives]. Iranian Journal of War and Public Health 2011; 3 (2):12-17. [Persian]
22. Celik DA, Çetin F, Tutkun E. The Role of Proximal and Distal Resilience Factors and Locus of Control in Understanding Hope, Self-Esteem and Academic Achievement among Turkish Pre-adolescents. Current Psychology 2014; 1-25.
23. Sarwar M, Inamullah H, Khan N, Anwar N. Resilience and academic achievement of male and female secondary level students in Pakistan. Journal of College Teaching & Learning (TLC) 2010; 7 (8). 19-24.
24. Keyhani M, Taghvaei D, Rajabi A, Amirpour B. [Internal Consistency and Confirmatory Factor Analysis of the Connor-Davidson Resilience Scale (CD-RISC) among Nursing Female]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2015; 14 (10): 851-859. [Persian]
25. Nilforooshan P, Abedi MRm Ahmadi SA. [Family Pathology, Classification and Assessment]. Isfahan: University of Isfahan publication 2014. [Persian]
26. 26-Mohebi Nooredinvand M, Shehni Yeilagh M, Sharifi H. [The relationship of psychological capital (hope, optimism, resiliency and self-efficacy) with the achievement goals and academic performance of the first-year students]. Research in Curriculum Planning 2014; 11 (13):61-79. [Persian]
27. Mashayekhi Dolatabadi MR, Mohammadi M. Resilience and spiritual intelligence predictors of as academic self-efficacy in urban and rural students. Journal of school psychology 2014; 3(2): 205-225.
28. Krejcie R, Morgan D. Determining sample size for research activities. Educational and Psychological Measurement 1970; 30: 607-610.
29. Hazan C, Shaver F. Romantic Love Conceptualized as an Attachment Process, Journal of Personality and Social Psychology 1987, 52(3): 511-524.
30. Rafiee S, Hatami A, Froghi AA. [The relationship between early maladaptive schemas and attachment style in women with marital infidelity]. Women sociology 2011; 2 (1): 21-36. [Persian]
31. Moezeni T, Aghaee A, Golparvar M. [predict the attachment based on styles parenting styles in children]. Journal of instruction and evaluation 2014; 7(25): 87-99. [Persian]
32. Connor KM, Davidson JR. Development of a new resilience scale: the Connor-Davidson Resilience Scale (CD-RISC). Depress Anxiety 2003; 18 (2): 76-82.
33. Manzano-García G, Ayala Calvo JC. Psychometric properties of Connor-Davidson Resilience Scale in a Spanish sample of entrepreneurs. Psicothema. 2013; 25(2): 245-251.
34. Mohammadi M. [Factors affecting the resiliency of people at risk of substance abuse].[dissertation]. Tehran: University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation ;2008. [Persian]
35. Pashaei Z. The Relationship between Attachment Styles and Academic Performance of Secondary School Students. Reef Resources Assessment and Management Technical Paper 2014; 40 (4): 1-6.
36. Moss E, St-Laurent D. Attachment at school age and academic performance. Developmental Psychology 2001; 37(6): 863.
37. Lopez FG, Gormley B. Stability and change in adult attachment style over the first-year college transition: Relations to self-confidence, coping, and distress patterns. Journal of Counseling Psychology 2002; 49(3):355.
38. Tavakolizadeh J, Tabari J, Akbari A. Academic self-efficacy: predictive role of attachment styles and meta-cognitive skills. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences 2015; 171: 113-120.
39. Masten AS. Resilience processes in development. Journal of American Psychologist 2001; 56 (3): 227-238.
40. Zabihi R, Niusha B, Mansori M. [The Relationship between Resiliency and Classroom Psychosocial Climate with the Educational Achievement of Junior High School Students in Tehran]. Innovation in Educational Management 2012; 7(3): 73-82. [Persian]
41. Abolmaali K, Mahmudi R. The Prediction of Academic Achievement Based on Resilience and Perception of the Classroom Environment. Open Science Journal of Education 2013; 1(1): 7-12.
42. Faraghi M, Abedini M. The Relationship Between Attachment Style With Mental Health , Academic Performance And Self-efficacy of High School Students In Bandar Abbas City. GMP Review 2015; 18(1): 373-378.