1. Doshmangir L, Bazyar M, Doshmangir P, Mostafavi H, Takian A. Infrastructures required for the expansion of family physician program to urban settings in Iran. Arch Iran Med 2017; 20(9):589-597.
2. Nasrollahpour Shirvani SD.[The Implementation of Family Physician Program in IR Iran: Achievements and Challenges]. J Babol Univ. Medical Sci 2014;16(3): 15-26. [Persian]
3. Mafton F, Farzadi F, Montazeri A, AeenParast A. Contract performance and training conditions in family physician and referral system: the providers' perspectives. Payesh 2016 ; 15(1): 19-25. [Persian]
4. Aghdak P, Changiz T, Heidarzadeh A, Bagherikholenjani F. Selecting the appropriate method of training family physicians in Iran to achieve EMRO-declared perspective by 2030. Int J Prev Med 2021; 12: 111: 1-7.
5. Ferdosi M, Goli F, Aghili G, Daneshvar SM. A Brief History of Family Medicine Development and Training in Iran (2005-2018). Int J Body Mind Culture 2018; 5(2): 89-93.
6. Delavari S, Arab M, Rashidian A, Nedjat S, Gholipour Souteh R. A qualitative inquiry into the challenges of medical education for retention of general practitioners in rural and underserved areas of Iran. J Prev Med Public Health 2016; 49(6): 386-93. [DOI:10.3961/jpmph.16.062
7. Gharibi F, Dadgar E. Pay-for-performance challenges in family physician program. Malays Fam Physician 2020 ; 15(2): 19-29.
8. Dehnavieh R, Kalantari AR, Jafari Sirizi M. Urban family physician plan in Iran: challenges of implementation in Kerman. Med J Islam Repub Iran 2015; 29: 303.
9. Mosadeghrad AM, Dargahi H, Roozbahani M. Planning in University of medical sciences: Challenges and solutions. Teb va Tazkiye 2020;29(3):212-34.
10. Arabi A, Alvandi M, Heidarzadeh A, Rezaei M, Razavi M, Rahbar MR, et al.[Report of the working group of the special mission of family physician and the referral system regarding family medical education: 2021. [Persian]
11. Mehrolhassani MH, Kohpeima Jahromi V, Dehnavieh R, Iranmanesh M. Underlying factors and challenges of implementing the urban family physician program in Iran. BMC health services research 2021; 21(1) 1336: 1-12. [DOI:10.1186/s12913-021-07367-3
12. Farzadfar F, Jafari S, Rahmani Kh, Valiee S, Bidarpour F, Molashkhi M, et al.[Views of manaegers, health care providers, and clients about problems in implementation of urban family physician program in Iran: A qualitative study]. Sci J Kurd Univ Med Sci; 22(5): 66-83. [Persian]
13. Alaei H, Amiri Qaleh Rashidi N, Amiri M. [A qualitative analysis on family physician's program to identify the causes as well as challenges of the failure of program accomplishment]. JHOSP; 19(3): 55-66. [Persian]
14. Mohammadi Bolbanabad J, Mohammadi Bolbanabad A, Valiee S, Esmailnasab N, Bidarpour F, Moradi G.[The Views of Stakeholders about the Challenges of Rural Family Physician in Kurdistan Province: A Qualitative Study]. IRJE; 15(1): 47-56. [Persian]
15. Rahbar Taramsari M, Heidarzadeh A, Khoshrang H, Mohseni F, Dadgaran, Taheri M, et al. [Development the field of accountable education: along the way from the comprehensive health service center to the social accountable medical education center: The need for change]. RME. 2021; 13 (4):76-79. [Persian] [DOI:10.52547/rme.13.4.76
16. Kaskaldareh M, Najafi L, Zaboli R, Roshdi I.[Explaining the Barriers and Deficiencies of a Family Physician Program Based on Electronic Health Record: A Qualitative Research]. TB 2021; 20(2): 12-26. [Persian]
17. Fardid M, Jafari M, Moghaddam AV, Ravaghi H. Challenges and strengths of implementing urban family physician program in Fars Province, Iran. J Educ Health Promot 2019; 8:36: 1-8.
18. Abedi G, Marvi A, Soltani Kentaie SA, Abedini E, Asadi Aliabadi M, Safizadehe Chamokhtari K, et al. [SWOT analysis of implementation of urban family physician plan from the perspective of beneficiaries: A qualitative study]. J Maz Univ Med 2017; 27(155): 79-93. [Persian]
19. Beigzadeh A, Yamani N, Bahaadinbeigy K, Adibi P. Challenges and problems of clinical medical education in Iran: a systematic review of the literature. SDME 2019;16(1): 1-15. [DOI:10.5812/sdme.89897
20. Bayati A, Ghanbari F, Maleki A, Shamsi M, Jafari M.[Effective factors influencing family medicine programme dyanmics with regard to viewpoints of involved physicians: A qualitative study]. DANESHMED 2015; 22 (117): 39-48. [Persian]
21. Hooshmand E, Nejatzadegan Z, Ebrahimipour H, Bakhshi M, Esmaili H, Vafaeenajar A. Rural family physician system in Iran: Key challenges from the perspective of managers and physicians, 2016. Int J Healthc Manag 2019; 12(2): 123-30. [DOI:10.1080/20479700.2017.1402422