1. Razavi A. [New topics in educational technology]. 1sted. Ahvaz: Ahwaz Shahid Chamran University Press; 2008. [Persian]
2. Clark RC, Mayer RE. E-learning and the science of Instruction. San Francisco: Jossey-BasslPfeiffer; 2011. [DOI:10.1002/9781118255971
3. Noroozi M, Zandi F, Mosa Madani F. [Ranking of Information Technology Methods in School Teaching Learning Process]. Quarterly Journal of Educational Innovations 2009; 7 (26):9-34 [persian]
4. Teo LA. Resch measure of fostering creativity. Creativity Research2010; 22(2): 206- 218. [DOI:10.1080/10400419.2010.481534
5. Cowley S. Encourage students to be creative.Translated by: zarei M. 1sted. Ahvaz: Resash Publication; 2011.
6. Broon S, Heydari A, Bakhtiyarpour S, Broon S.[Effect of Inventive Problem Solving on the components of creativity].Initiative and creativity in the humanities 2013; 2 (4), 55-71. [Persian]
7. Nasel DD. Spiritual Orientation in Relation to Spiritual Intelligence: A consideration of traditional Christianity and New Age/individualistic spirituality [Dissertation]. Australia: The University of South Australia; 2004.
8. Biasutti M. Assessing a Collaborative Online Environment for Music Composition. Educational Technology & Society 2015; 18 (3):49-63.
9. Banihashem K, Farokhi Tirandaz S, Shahalizadeh M, Mashhadi M. [The Effect of E-learning on Students' Creativity]. Interdisciplinary Journal of Virtual Learning in Medical Sciences 2014; 5 (4): 53-61. [Persian]
10. Rahimi H, Hasanpour R. The relationship between spiritual intelligence and creativity in students of Medical Sciences, Kashan. J Educ Ethics Nurs. 2015; 3 (2): 37-45.[Persian]
11. Ginns P, Ellis RA. Evaluating the quality of e-learning at the degree level in the student experience of blended learning. Brit J Educ Technol 2009; 40 (4):652-663. [DOI:10.1111/j.1467-8535.2008.00861.x
12. Abedi J. A latent-Variable modeling approach to assessing reliability and validity of a creativity instrument. Creativity Research Journal 2002; 14 (2):267-276.[Persian] [DOI:10.1207/S15326934CRJ1402_12
13. King DB. Rethinking claims of spiritual intelligence: a definition, model, & measure. . [dissertation].Ontario: Trent University;2008.
14. Maseleno A, Hardaker G, Sabani N, Suhaili N. Data on multicultural education and diagnostic information profiling: Culture, learning styles and creativity. Data Brief 2016; 18(9). 1048-1051. [DOI:10.1016/j.dib.2016.11.024
15. Lyashenko MS, Frolova NH. LMS Projects: A Platform for Intergenerational E-Learning Collaboration. Education and Information Technologies 2014; 19(3). 495-513. [DOI:10.1007/s10639-014-9333-9
16. Wakeford C. Evolution of E-learning Projects: A creative experience? Bioscience Education 2011; 18(1):11-16. [DOI:10.3108/beej.18.2
17. Zolfaghari M, Negarandeh R, Ahmadi F.[The Evaluation of a Blended E-learning Program for Nursing and Midwifery Students in Tehran University of Medical Sciences]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education2010; 10(4). 398-409. [Persian]
18. Jafari S, Mollaei Z.[Mediating Role of Self-regulated Learning Strategies for Spiritual Intelligence and Academic Achievement]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2019; 19: 424-432. [Persian]
19. Emmons RA. Is spirituality an intelligence? Motivation, cognition, and the psychology of ultimate concern, The International Journal for the Psychology of Religion 2000; 10 (1):3-26. [DOI:10.1207/S15327582IJPR1001_2
20. Mirzakhni P, Delavar A, Makvandi B. The Relationship between Personality and Spiritual Intelligence among Members of Young Researchers and Elite Club, Islamic Azad University.Innovation and Creativity in Human Science 2014; 4(1): 129-158. [Persian]
21. Wandler JB, Imbriale WJ. Promoting undergraduate student self-regulation in online learning environments. Online Learning 2017; 21 (2): n2. [DOI:10.24059/olj.v21i2.881
22. Kassab SE, Al-Shafei AI, Salem AH, Otoom S. Relationships between the qualities of blended learning experience, self-regulated learning, and academic achievement of medical students: a path analysis. Advances in Medical Education and Practice 2015; 6: 27-34. [DOI:10.2147/AMEP.S75830