1. Brookhart SM. How to Give Effective Feedback to Your Students. ASCD; 2008.
2. Tayebi V, Tavakoli H, Armat M. Feedback delivery situation and related factors in clinical education of the students & staff members' points of view in North Khorasan University of Medical Sciences. JNKUMS 2011; 3 (1) :69-74. [Persian] [DOI:10.29252/jnkums.3.1.11
3. Bandiera G, Lee S, Tiberius R. Creating effective learning in today's emergency departments: how accomplished teachers get it done. Ann Emerg Med 2005; 45(3):253-261. [DOI:10.1016/j.annemergmed.2004.08.007
4. Zohour Soleimani M R, Omid A, Yaghini O. Terminal OSCE: Correlation with other Exams in Medical Curriculum. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2022; 22 :286-293. [Persian]
5. Rezapour Z, Oladi Ghadicolaee S, Rsoulinejad S E, Ghaemi Amiri M, Gholamnia Shirvani Z. Evaluation of Medical Intern's Competence Based on Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) in Babol Medical University of Sciences. mededj 2019; 7 (1) :52-59. [Persian]
6. Eftekhar H, Labaf A, Anvari P, Jamali A, Sheybaee-Moghaddam F. Association of the pre-internship objective structured clinical examination in final year medical students with comprehensive written examinations. Medical education online 2012;17(1):15958.[Persian] [DOI:10.3402/meo.v17i0.15958
7. Haghani F, Fakhari M. Feedback in Clinical Education: Concept, Barriers, and Strategies. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2014; 13 (10) :869-885. [Persian]
8. Rahimi M, Ehsanpour S, Haghani F. The role of feedback in clinical education: Principles, strategies, and models . jmed 2016; 10 (4) :264-277. [Persian]