1. Mogharrab Elahi Z.[New educational method]. Movj 2012;4 (5): 48- 77. [Persian]
2. Mahram M, Mahram B, Mousavinasab SN.[Comparison between the Effect of Teaching through Student-Based Group Discussion and Lecture on Learning in Medical Students]. Strides in Development of Medical Education 2008; 5(2):71- 79. [Persian]
3. Ghasempour Moghadam H, Akbari Sholdaree F, Alizadeh FS.[New methods of Teaching-learning and their application in education].4th ed. Tehran: Fartab; 2011. [Persian]
4. Momeni H, Salehi A, Sadeghi H.[Comparing the Effect of Problem Based Learning and Concept Mapping on Critical Thinking Disposition of Nursing Student]. Education Strategy Medical Sciences 2017; 10 (4): 234- 244. [Persian]
5. Memarian H.[New student-centered methods in engineering education]. Iranian Journal of Engineering Education 2012; 13 (52): 1- 21. [Persian]
6. Hasanpour DehkordiA, kheiri Sh, Shahrani M. The effect of teaching using, problem base learning and lecture on behavior, attitude and learning of nursing (BSc) students. Journal of Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences 2006; 8 (3): 76- 82. [Persian]
7. Karimi Moonaghi H, Mohammady A, SalehMoghaddam A, Gholami H, Karshki H, zamanian N.[Comparing the Effects of Cooperative Learning to Lecture Trainings on the Motivational Beliefs and Self-Regulating Learning Strategies]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2014; 14 (5): 393- 402. [Persian]
8. Sand- Jecklin K. The impact of active/ cooperative instruction on beginning nursing student learning strategy preference. Nurse Education Today 2007; 27(5): 474- 80. [DOI:10.1016/j.nedt.2006.08.006
9. Cusick JK, Fitzpatrick L, Khansari P. Use of engaging review application exercises to enhance understanding of critical concepts prior to summative examinations. Pharmacy Education 2019: 19 (1): 232- 241.
10. Rodenbaugh DW. Rodenbaugh. Maximize a team-based learning gallery walk experience: herding cats is easier than you think. Advances in Physiology Education 2015; 39 (4): 411- 413. [DOI:10.1152/advan.00012.2015
11. Blouin RA, Joyner PU, Pollack GM. Preparing for a renaissance in pharmacy education: the need, opportunity, and capacity for change. American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education 2008; 72 (2): 42. [DOI:10.5688/aj720242
12. Hassanzadeh G, Abolhasani F, Mirzazadeh A, Alizadeh M.[Team-Based Learning A New Strategy in Integrated Medical Curriculum: The experience of School of Medicine, Tehran University of Medical Sciences]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2013; 13 (7): 601- 610. [persian]
13. DiPiro JT. Why do we still lecture? Am J Pharm Educ 2009; 73(8): 137. [DOI:10.5688/aj7308137
14. Tarja Mykrä. Learner-centered Teaching Methods - A Toolkit for Secondary Education Teachers. Indiana University Bloomington 2015; 7- 8.
15. Ofstad W, Brunner LJ. Team-Based Learning in Pharmacy Education. American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education 2013; 77 (4): 70. [DOI:10.5688/ajpe77470
16. Hogan JP, Cernusca D. Integrating Gallery Walks and Wikis in a Synergic Instructional Activity: An Exploratory Study of Students' Perceptions. The ASEE Computers in Education (CoED) Journal 2011;2(4):37
17. Francek M. Promoting discussion in the science classroom using gallery walks. Journal of College Science Teaching 2006; 36 (1):27- 31.
18. Namaziandost E, Rahimi Esfahani F, Nasri M, Mirshekaran R. The Effect of Gallery Walk technique on Pre-intermediate EFL Learners' Speaking Skill. Language Teaching Research Quarterly 2018;8:1-15. [DOI:10.32038/ltrq.2018.08.01
19. Kerisnin Otoyo. The Use of Gallery Walk to Enhance Speaking Ability of the Eleventh Grade Students of State Madrasyah Aliyah. Journal Pendidikan dan Pengajaran 2018; 5(2): 101-111. [DOI:10.19109/ejpp.v5i2.2571
20. Sabouri Shahrbabak S, Dehghani M. Comparison of Team-Based Learning and Lecturing Methods in Pharmacological Biotechnology for Pharmacology Students. Strides in Development of Medical Education 2017;14(2): e64093. [DOI:10.5812/sdme.64093
21. Bleske BE, Remington TL, Wells TD, Klein KC ,Tingen JM, Dorsch MP. Randomized Crossover Comparison between Team-Based Learning and Lecture Format on Long-Term Learning Outcomes. Pharmacy 2018; 6(3): 81. [DOI:10.3390/pharmacy6030081
22. Hall J, Freeman S, Parmar H, Pluen A. Team Based Learning: Preparing pharmacy students for an integrated curriculum during induction. Pharmacy education 2014; 14 (1): 81- 85.
23. Tweddell,S, Clark,D, Nelson M. Team-based learning in pharmacy: The faculty experience. Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning 2016; 8(1): 7- 17. [DOI:10.1016/j.cptl.2015.09.008
24. AlRuthia Y, Alhawas S, Alodaibi F, Almutairi L, Algasem R, Alrabiah HK, Sales I, Alsobayel H, Ghawaa Y. The use of active learning strategies in healthcare colleges in the Middle East. BMC Medical Education 2019; 19: 143. [DOI:10.1186/s12909-019-1580-4