1. Rahimi S. [Effect of educational and career planning on academic self-concept and satisfaction in second grade public high school in the city mamasani [dissertation] . Tehran: Teacher Training University; 2004. [Persian]
2. Bandura A. Social cognitive theory of personality. Handbook of personality. 2nd ed. New York: Guilford Publications; 1999.
3. tewart G, Courtright S, Manz C. Self-Leadership: a Multilevel Review. Journal of Management2011; 37 (1): 122-185. [DOI:10.1177/0149206310383911
4. Maddux JE. Self -efficacy. In snyder and forsyth (eds); Hand book of social and clinical psychology: the Health perspective; 1999.
5. Neck CP, Nouri H, Godwin JL. How Self-Leadership Affects the Goal- Setting Process; Human Resource Management Review 2003; 13(4):691-707. [DOI:10.1016/j.hrmr.2003.11.009
6. Emam Qoli Zadeh S. [Effects of Pragmatism,Great Aspirations].Tadbir 2009;199:40-44. [Persian]
7. Rosenthal R, Jacobson L. Pygmalion in the Classroom: Teacher Expectation and Pupil's Intellectual Development. New York: Rinehart and Winston;1968.
8. Merton RK. The Self-fulfilling Prophecy. Antioch Review 1946; 8(2):193-210. [DOI:10.2307/4609267
9. Inamori T, Analoui F, Kakabadse N. Can Perceptual Differences Account for Managerial Success? The Case of Japanese Aid Workers. Management Research Review 2011; 35(1): 32- 51. [DOI:10.1108/01409171211190797
10. Wong JT, Hui EC. Research Notes - Power of Expectations. Property Management 2006; 24(5): 496 - 506. [DOI:10.1108/02637470610710547
11. Babad EY, Inbar J Rosenthal R. Pygmalion, Galatea, and the Golem: Investigations of Biased and Unbiased Teachers. Journal of Education Psychology1982; 74 (4):549. [DOI:10.1037/0022-06220.127.116.119
12. Neck CP, Manz, CC. Thought self-leadership: The impact of self-talk and mental imagery on performance. Journal of Organizational Behavior 1992; 13(7): 681-699. [DOI:10.1002/job.4030130705
13. Stewart G, Seifert TA, Rolheises C. Anxiety and self - efficacy's relationship with undergraduate students' perceptions of the use of metacognitive writing strategies.The Canadian Journal for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning 2015; 6 (1),1-17. [DOI:10.5206/cjsotl-rcacea.2015.1.4
14. Alper F, Karakaya A, Yilmaz K. Relations Between Self-Leadership And Critical Thinking Skills. Social and Behavioral Sciences 2015; 207: 29 - 41. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.10.147
15. Alame SM, Salehzadeh DA. [Proposing a Model for Investigating the Impact of Constructive Thought Pattern Strategies on Students' Self-Efficacy through Galatea Effect]. Journal of Research in Cognitive and Behavioral Sciences 2015; 5(1): 81-94. [Persian]
16. Zeki A. The effects of microteaching on the critical thinking dispositions of pre-service teachers. Australian Journal of Teacher Education 2015; 40(3): 139-153. [DOI:10.14221/ajte.2014v40n3.9
17. Lipman, Matthew. Thinking in education. Cambridge University Press; 2003. [DOI:10.1017/CBO9780511840272
18. Maleki Z, Rezaee M. [Medical sciences students' critical thinking skills and the effect of the university curriculum: a literature review]. The Scientific Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine 2016; 4 (4): 156-165. [Persian]
19. Tahmasian K. [Modeling agency Bandura self-efficacy in adolescent depression Iran based on the model of depression. Clinical Psychology doctoral dissertation]. 2006; University of Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences. [Persian]
20. Facione PA. Critical thinking: what it is and it counts. Millbarae CA: The California Academic press; 2010.
21. Halpern DF. Teaching critical thining for transfer across domains. American Psychologist 1998; 53(4):449-455. [DOI:10.1037/0003-066X.53.4.449
22. Athari Z, Sharif M, Nematbakhsh M, Babamohammadi H. [Evaluation of Critical Thinking Skills in InIsfahan University of Medical Sciences Students and its relationship with their rank in university entrance exam rank]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2009; 9 (1): 5-12. [Persian]
23. Bashirbanaem Y.[A Study of the Role of Contemplation Based on Criticism in order to Elevate Strategic Contemplation]. Tose e Quarttely Development Management of The Human Resources and Logistics 2013; 1392(29): 173-206. [Persian]
24. Neil Brown M. [A Guidline to Critical Thinking: asking Good Questions ]. translated by Cyrus Kamyab. 4th ed.Tehran: minooye kherad; 2017. [Persian]
25. Muris P, Schmidt H, Lombrichs R, Meesters d. Protective and Vulnerability Factors of Depression in Normal Adolescents. Behavior Research and Therapy 2001; 39(5):555-559. [DOI:10.1016/S0005-7967(00)00026-7
26. Gloudmens HA, Schalk RM, Reynaert W. The relationship between Critical Thinking Skills and Self-efficacy of Beliefs in Mental Health nurses. Journal of Applied Science 2012; 33(3):275-80. [DOI:10.1016/j.nedt.2012.05.006
27. Phong PH. Relation Between Goals, Self-efficacy, Critical Thinking and deep processing Strategies: A path Analysis. Educational Psychology 2009; 29(7):777-99. [DOI:10.1080/01443410903289423
28. AoMan Ch. The effect of the use of self regulation learning strategies on college student's performance and satisfaction in physical education [dissertation]. Australian Catholic University; 2006.
29. Abdollahi abdi ansar V, Fathiazar E, Abdollahi N. [Proposing a Model for Investigating the Impact of Constructive Thought Pattern Strategies on Students' Self-Efficacy through Galatea Effect] Journal of Research in school learning and virtual 2016; 2 (7):41-52. [Persian]
30. Kagan S. structures for thinking skills retrieved. Journal of personality and individual difference 2003; 38, 1805-1812.
31. Woolfolk AE, Hoy WK. Prospective teachers' sense of efficacy and beliefs about control. Journal of educational Psychology 1990; 82(1) :81. [DOI:10.1037/0022-0618.104.22.168
32. Pajares F, Schunk DH. Self-Beliefs and School Success: Self- Efficacy, Self-Concept, and School Achievement. London: Ablex Publishing; 2001.
33. Azami Z, Salehiniya H. [The relationship between critical thinking and information literacy among students of the school of management and medical information sciences of Tehran University of Medical Sciences]. Strides Dev Med Educ 2016; 12(5):625-33. [Persian]
34. Bashirbanaem Y. A Study of the Role of Contemplation Based on Criticism in order to Elevate Strategic Contemplation. Tose e Quarttely Development Management of The Human Resources and Logistics 2013; 1392(29): 173-206. [Persian]
35. Najafianzadeh M, Khorsandi M, MobarakAbadi A. [Critical thinking skills and their association with stress coping strategies in the students of Arak University of Medical Sciences]. Iran. J Strides Dev Med Educ 2014; 11(3):387-93. [Persian]
36. Hagemann B, Mattone J.2011/2012 Trends in Executive Developmen: A Benchmark Report. [Cited 2020 Feb 20 ]. Available from: https://www.executivedevelopment.com/wp-content/uploads/Trends-2011-CEO-Brief.pdf