1. Gaberson K, Oermann M. Clinical teaching strategies in nursing: Springer publishing company; 2010.
2. Fahrenwald NL, Bassett SD, Tschetter L, Carson PP, White L, Winterboer VJ. Teaching core nursing values. Journal of Professional Nursing 2005;21(1):46-51. [DOI:10.1016/j.profnurs.2004.11.001
3. Fardanesh H. Theoretical foundations of instructional technology. Tehran: Samt; 2004.
4. Kolb SM. Grounded theory and the constant comparative method: Valid research strategies for educators. Journal of Emerging Trends in Educational Research and Policy Studies 2012; 3(1):83-6.
5. Schell BA, Gillen G, Scaffa M, Cohn ES. Willard and Spackman's occupational therapy: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2013.
6. Reichsman F, Browning FE, Hinshaw JR. Observations of undergraduate clinical teaching in action. Academic Medicine 1963; 39(2):798.
7. K Ahmed MEB. What is happening to bedside clinical teaching? Medical education. 2002;36(12):1185-8. [DOI:10.1046/j.1365-2923.2002.01372.x
8. Yaghubian M, Yaghubi T, Salmeh F, Golmohammadi F, Safari H. Comparison of the effects of education booklet and lecture method with booklet Training on the knowledge of nurses about professional rules. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2010; 9(4):372-80.
9. Tayebzadeh Noori Z, Atapoor S, Ebn Ahmady A.[The Effect of Education on Simulated Patient Smoking Counseling on Self-esteem and skill of senior students of Dental School of Science].
10. Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences 2011; 24(4): 290-8. [Persian]
11. Khatiban M, Tork shavand G.[Comparison the effects of the lecturing and simulation methods on nursing students learning in COPD elderly patient education] [dissertation]. Hamadan .Hamadan University of Medical Sciences; 2017. [Persian]
12. Heidarzadeh A, Kazemi M, Forouzi M, Jahani Y. [Comparing the effect of two methods of cardiopulmonary resuscitation education including computer-based stimulation and mannequin stimulation on nursing students knowledge and satisfaction]. J Med Educ Dev 2015; 8 (17) :12-20. [Persian]
13. Pedretti LW, Early MB, editors. Occupational therapy: Practice skills for physical dysfunction. St. Louis, MO: Mosby; 2001.
14. Hocking C. Implementing occupation-based assessment. American Journal of Occupational Therapy 2001; 55(4):463-9. [DOI:10.5014/ajot.55.4.463
15. Reuben DB, Lee M, Davis Jr JW, Eslami MS, Osterweil DG, Melchiore S, et al. Development and validation of a geriatrics attitudes scale for primary care residents. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society 1998;46(11):1425-30. [DOI:10.1111/j.1532-5415.1998.tb06012.x
16. Hasanvandamouzade M. Considering medical students' attitude to the elderly care in the medical sciences university of Jounishapur of Ahvaz [dissertation]. Ahvaz: Jundishapur university of Medical Sciences; 2010.
17. Hazavea MM, Taghdisy MH. [The Effect of Three Educational Methods of Lecture, Play and Role Playing on Students' Knowledge and Practice Adolescent Girl Nutrition Guidance]. Strides Dev Med Educ 2007;3(2):126-33. [Persian]
18. Tiffen J, Corbridge S, Shen BC, Robinson P. Patient simulator for teaching heart and lung assessment skills to advanced practice nursing students. Clinical Simulation in Nursing 2011;7(3):e91-e7. [DOI:10.1016/j.ecns.2009.10.003
19. Abedian Z, Navaee M, Jaafari Sani H, Arani A, Ebrahimzadeh S.[Comparing the effect of two teaching methods, role playing and lecture on primigravida womens knowledge, attitude and performance according to delivery mode]. IJObGI 2012;15(1):26-34. [Persian]
20. Oshvandi KH, Bikmoradi A.[The Effects of Inquiry-Based clinical Instruction of Nursing students on applying Nursing process skill]. Avicenna J Nurs Midwifery Care 2013; 21 (1):5-15. [Persian]
21. Asgari P, Mahmoudi M, Bahramnezhad F, Rafiei F, Khajeh-Goodari M. Comparison of the Effect of Three Methods of Education (Inquiry-based, Bedside Education and Routine Approach to Clinical Education) on Critical Care Nursing Students' Clinical Learning. Strides Dev Med Educ. 2016 ; 13(2):e57947.
22. Fazlju E, Dadgari A, Akbar E. Evaluation of the impact of peer Education on knowledge and attitude towards Electroconvulsive therapy in Shahid Sadoughi University nursing student. Community Health Journal 2017; 5(1):1-7.