1. Mayer T. Education benefit of multi medical skills: linking research and practice to improve Clearning. College Teaching 2012; 3 (99): 393-400
2. Atack L. Web-based continuing education for registered nurses. 4thed.Washangton: Allyn and Sive; 2012.
3. Heising DA Framework for Immersive Virtual Environments. 6 thed. Manhatan: Stone and Dave; 2013.
4. Ruiz JG, Mintzer MJ, Leipzig RM. The Impact of E-Learning in Medical Education. Acad Med 2016; 81(3): 207-12. [DOI:10.1097/00001888-200603000-00002
5. Zarabian F, Rastegarpour H, Zandi B. Sarmadi M, Farajollahi M. [planning of Persian dictation learning program and validation of experts]. Tehran Payamnoor university; 2010. [Persian]
6. Wang t. education benefit of multi medical skills. College Teaching 2015; 2 (20):70-85.
7. Naimi F, Zare H, Hormozi M . [Compared the self-regulation skills, critical thinking and creative thinking of students to an education combines traditional (face-to-face)] Payamnoor university; 2013. [Persian]
8. ZareH, Naimi F, Hormozi M. [The impact of integrated education and its impact on academic motivation and satisfaction in Payam Noor University: Payamnoor University; 2013. [Persian]
9. Diani, A, Vahdat S. The Effect Of Blog Son Students' Critical Thinking Language: Chamran University; 2014. [Persian]
10. Amini M, Nyly S, M Norouzi. [The effect of educational blog on the concept and streng then students'problem-solving Education]. Alame University; 2014. [Persian]
11. Chase, P, Herod, B. Comparison of Face-to-Face versus Interactive Video Continuing Medical Education Delivery Modalities. Education in the Health Professions 2012; 2 (67): 93- 105.
12. Chodorow S. Educators must take the electronic revolution seriously. Acad Med 2015; 71: 221-6. [DOI:10.1097/00001888-199603000-00009
13. Davis L, Winstanley R, Duffin R, Griffiths A. Dental education resources on the web. EurJ. Dent Edu 2014; 7(2): 19–24.
14. Brady D, Molzen S, Graham S, O'Neill V. Using the synergy of online education and simulation to inspire a new model for a community critical care course. Crit Care Nurs Q 2013; 29 (3): 231- 6. [DOI:10.1097/00002727-200607000-00007
15. Clark D. Psychological myths in e-learning. Med Teach 2008; 24: 598–604. [DOI:10.1080/0142159021000063916
16. Darel p. Mobile learning in the classroom: An empirical assessment of a new tool for students and teachers. TOJET 2016; 3 (99): 33-47.
17. Cheragh Mullahi L, Kadivar P. [developed a training method based on social networks and their impact on student learning, the realistic [PHD thesis Kharazmi university; 2014. [Persian]
18. Okhovati M, Sharifpoor Ghahestani E, Islami Nejad T, Hamzezadeh Marzooni M, Motamed Jahroomi M. [Attitude, Knowledge and Skill of Medical Students toward E-Learning]. Iranian journal of Medical Education 2015; 8 (1): 51-58. [Persian]
19. Al-Doub E, Good win R, Al-Hunaiyyan A. Students' attitudes towards E-learning in Kuwait's higher education institutions. [Cited 2009 Nov 7]. Available from: http:// www. rwjf. org/ reports. htm.