1. Koraminiya Sh. [The relationship between academic achievements Mashhad university of Medical Sciences with the educational background of their secondary education]. [dissertation] Mashhad: University of Mashhad; 2008. [Persian]
2. Myers CH. [Teaching critical thinking. translated by].translated by: Abieli K. Tehran: side, 2011. [Persian]
3. Amin Kandaghi M. Pakmehr H. [The relationship between mental health and students' critical thinking Mashhad University of Medical Sciences].Journal of Mental Health 2011; 13 (2): 114- 123. [Persian]
4. Hurst P. [Philosophy of education; the main themes in the tradition of analytical]. translated by: ShabaniVaraki B, ShojaRazavi MR. Mashhad: Ferdowsi university of Mashhad, 2006.
5. Kamali A, Kavari Z. [Factors affecting critical thinking among secondary students in Mashhad]. Sociology of Education Journal 2012; 1 (1): 159- 189. [Persian]
6. Alper Ay F, Karakaya A, Yilmaz K. Relations between self- leadership and critical thinking skills. Procedia- social and Behavioral sciences 2015; (207): 29- 41. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.10.147
7. Haladyna TM. Developing and validating multiple choice test items]. 3nd ed. London: Rutledge 2004. [DOI:10.4324/9780203825945
8. Hashemi Sh, Sadat Sadydpour S. [Check the status of critical thinking in the academic study of sociology], social policy and cultural journal 2014;3(12): 97-113. [Persian]
9. Oing ZH , Jinga G, Yan W. Promoting preserves teachers, critical thinking's skills by in query-based chemical experiment. Precede-Social and Behavioral Sciences 2010; 4597-4603. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2010.03.737
10. Averkieva L, Chayka Y, Glushkov S. Web quest as a Tool for Increasing Students Motivation and critical thinking Development. Procedia - social and Behavioral sciences 2015; 206: 137- 140. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.10.042
11. Jawarneh M, Iyadat W, Al-Sudafed S, Khasawneh L. Developing critical thinking skills of secondary student in tordan utilizing Monroe and Slater strategy and McFarland strategy. IJAES 2008; 3 (1): 82- 90.
12. Snyder L, Gueldenzph S, Mark J. Teaching critical thinking and problem solving skills. The Delta Phi Epsilon Journal 2008; 1(2): 90-99. [DOI:10.1177/003172170809000208
13. Facione N, Facione P. The cognitive structuring of patient delay. Social science & Medicine 2006; 63: 3137-3149. [DOI:10.1016/j.socscimed.2006.08.014
14. Popil I. Promotion of critical thinking by using case studies as teaching method. Nurse Education Today 2010; 31(2): 204-207. [DOI:10.1016/j.nedt.2010.06.002
15. Asgharnejad T, Khodapanahi Mk Heidari M. [Examine the relationship between self-efficacy, Locus of Control with academic success]. Journal of Psychology 2004; 8 (3): 218- 226. [Persian]
16. Nicolaou AA, Philippou GN. Efficacy beliefs, problem posing, and mathematics achievement. Journal of Research in Mathematics Education 2007; (2): 308- 317.
17. Fisher A. [critical thinking: An Introduction (Cambridge International examinations), Paperback - October 31, 2011.
18. Nowkarizi M, Dehghani K. [The impact of literacy skills on self Birjand University] a research library and information science 2012; 3 (2): 153- 172. [Persian]
19. Bastable SB. Nurse as Educator, principles of Teaching and learning for nursing practice. 2nd ed. Philadelphia: lippincottco; 2003.
20. Bandura A. Regulative Function of perceived self- efficacy. 1st ed. Nw Jersey: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates ;1994.
21. Peiman N, Peiman N. [The relationship between self-efficacy and critical thinking skills of students of the School of Medical Sciences]. Mashhad Bhdashtdanshgah, Horizons of Medical Education Development 2011, 4 (2).41- 53. [Persian]
22. Sang G, Valcke M, Braak J, Tondeur Jo. Student teachers thinking processes and ICT integration: predictors of prospective teaching behaviors with educational technology. Computers and Education 2010; 54 (1): 103- 112. [DOI:10.1016/j.compedu.2009.07.010
23. Bandura A. [self- efficacy: the Exercise of control]. 1 st ed New York: Freeman company; 1997.
24. Yong M. Role of self- efficacy and task- Value in predicting college student's course performance and Future enrollment intentions. Contemporary Educational psychology, 2001; 26 (4): 553- 570. [DOI:10.1006/ceps.2000.1048
25. Marzano RJR, Brandt C, Hughes B, Jones B, Preseason S. Rankin and cosuhor. Dimensions of thinking: A Framework for curriculum and Instruction, Alexandria VA, (ASCD);1988.
26. Hosseinshareh. [Meta Cognitive Therapy (MCT), Fluvoxamine, and combined Treatment in Improving Obsessive- Compulsive, Depressive and Anxiety symptoms in patients with Obsessive- Compulsive Disorder]. [phd thesis]. Tehran: Iran university of Medical sciences; 2009. [Persian]
27. Flavell JH, Miller PH, Scott AM.Social cognition.4th ed. New York: John Wiley; 2002.
28. Kareshki H, pakmehr H. [The relationship between self-efficacy, cognitive and critical thinking and mental health medical students], Hakim Research Journal 2011;14 (3): 187- 180. [Persian]
29. Mafyan F, F, Ghanizadeh A. [The relationship between critical thinking and self-teachers of English in schools]. Journal of social sciences and humanities of shiraz of University 2011; 3 (1): 119- 149. [Persian]
30. Abdollahi Adli Ansar V, Fathiazar A, Abdollahi N. [Relationship between critical thinking and creativity, self-efficacy and academic performance of student teachers]. Journal of Research in learning and virtual school 2015; 2 (7): 42- 52. [Persian]
31. Sadeghi Taheri M. [The relationship between cognitive and critical thinking skills and provide a model Kashan University]. [dissertation]. Kashan: University of Kashan; 2013. [Persian]
32. Ghanbari Hashemabadi BA, Garavand H, Mohammad zadehghasr A, Hussein SAA. [A survey on relation between tendency to critical thinking and self-directed in nursing and midwifery students and its role on their academic achievement]. Journal of Medical Education and Development 2013; 7 (4) :15- 27. [Persian]
33. Amirpoor B. [Relationship between critical thinking and social dimensions of happiness and self-esteem of students]. Instructional strategies Quarterly 2012; 5 (3): 143- 147. [Persian]
34. Sherer M, Maddux JE, Mercandante B, Prentice Dunn S, Jacobs N, Bogers R. [The self- Efficacy scale: constraction and validation]. Psychological Reports 1982; 51 (2): 663- 671. [DOI:10.2466/pr0.1922.214.171.1243
35. Dehghani M, Jafari¬-sani H, Pakmehr H, Malekzadeh A. [Relationship between students critical thinking and self- efficacy beliefs in Ferdowsi university of Mashhad]. Procedia - social and Behavioral sciences 2011; 15: 2952-2955. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2011.04.221
36. Schraw G, Dennison R. Assessing meta-cognitive awareness. Contemporary Educational Psychology 1994; 19 (4): 460- 475. [DOI:10.1006/ceps.1994.1033
37. Teymouri Fard E, Fouladchang M. [The role of meta-cognition, intelligence and self-achievement in the first year of secondary school students]. Journal teaching and learning Studies 2012; 4 (2): 117-135. [Persian]
38. Fox D. Measuring confidence in critical thinking Ability and perceived self- efficacy in nursing students: The Relationship. Midwest Nursing Research society 29 the Annual Research Conference Advancing the clinical Research Enterprise: Translation and Dissemination Hilton. 2005.
39. Bandura self-efficacy: the exercise control. New Yourk: Freeman. 1997.
40. Mcmurray E, Sanfr M. Meta cognitive Application process: frame work for teaching effective thinking skills in FYE courses. A paper presented at the college survival becoming a master student Notional conference. WWW. Academy. Byu. Edu/ pdf/met cognitive Application process. 2005.
41. King PM, Wood PK, Mines RA. critical thinking among colleges and graduates students. The review of Higher Education 1990 ;13(2) 167-186. [DOI:10.1353/rhe.1990.0026
42. Mousapour F. [Investigating the Relationship between Critical Thinking and Metacognition in Students in Art and Non-Art]. [dissertation]. Yasouj: Yasouj University; 2014. [Persian]