1. Hartmann N, Rutherford BN, Hamwi GA, Friend SB. The effects of mentoring on salesperson commitment. Journal of Business Research 2013; 66 (11): 2294-2300.
2. Lakind D, Atkins M, Eddy JM. Youth mentoring relationships in context: Mentor perceptions of youth, environment, and the mentor role. Children and youth services review 2015: 53: 52-60.
3. Allen TD, Eby LT, Poteet ML, Lentz E, Lima L. Career benefits associated with mentoring for proteges: a meta-analysis. Journal of applied psychology 2004; 89 (1): 127.
4. Payne SC, Huffman AH. A longitudinal examination of the influence of mentoring on organizational commitment and turnover. Academy of Management Journal 2005; 48 (1): 158-168.
5. Kram KE. Mentoring at work: Developmental relationships in organizational life. University Press of America: Glenview, Ill: Scott Foresman; 1988.
6. Munk PL. Mentoring: Helping Others Do What They Can, as Well as They Can. Canadian Association of Radiologists Journal 2015; 66(4): A1-A8.
7. Demir S, Demir SG, Bulut H, Hisar F. Effect of Mentoring Program on Ways of Coping with Stress and Locus of Control for Nursing Students. Asian nursing research 2014; 8 (4): 254-260.
8. Hartmann N, Rutherford BN, Feinberg R, Anderson JG. Antecedents of mentoring: Do multi-faceted job satisfaction and affective organizational commitment matter? Journal of Business Research 2014; 67(9): 2039-2044.
9. Richard OC, Taylor EC, Barnett T, Nesbit MFA. Procedural voice and distributive justice: Their influence on mentoring career help and other outcomes. Journal of Business Research 2002; 55 (9): 725-735.
10. Brown BP, Zablah AR, Bellenger DN. The role of mentoring in promoting organizational commitment among black managers: An evaluation of the indirect effects of racial similarity and shared racial perspectives. Journal of Business Research 2008; 61(7): 732-738.
11. Castro SL. The tale of two measures: Evaluation and comparison of Scandura’s (1992) and Ragins and McFarlin’s (1990) mentoring measures. In Southern Management Association Meeting, San Antonio, TX 2004 Nov (pp. 3-6).
12. Hu C. Analyses of measurement equivalence across gender in the Mentoring Functions Questionnaire (MFQ-9). Personality and Individual Differences 2008; 45 (3): 199-205.
13. Pellegrini EK, Scandura TA. Construct equivalence across groups: An unexplored issue in mentoring research. Educational & Psychological Measurement 2005; 65: 323–335.
14. Wanberg CR, Welsh ET, Hezlett SA. Mentoring research: A review and dynamic process model. In Martocchio JJ, Ferris GR, editors. Research in personnel and human resources management 2003; 22: 39–124.
15. Scandura TA, Ragins BR. The effects of sex and gender role orientation on mentorship in male-dominated occupations. Journal of Vocational Behavior 1993; 43: 251–265.
16. Locken T, Norberg H. Reduced anxiety improves learning ability of nursing students through utilization of mentoring triads. J Nurs Educ 2005; 48(1): 17-23.
17. Sprengel AD, Job L. Reducing student anxiety by using clinical peer mentoring with beginning nursing students. Nurse Educator 2004; 29(6): 246-250.
18. Yaghoobian M, Salemeh F, Yaghoobi F. The effect of Mentorship on clinical environment stressors. Med Science J of Mazandaran 2008; 18 (66): 42-5.
19. Short JD. Mentoring. Career enhancement for occupational and environmental health nurses. AAOHN journal: official journal of the American Association of Occupational Health Nurses 2002; 50 (3):135-41.
20. Myall M, Levett‐Jones T, Lathlean J. Mentorship in contemporary practice: the experiences of nursing students and practice mentors. Journal of clinical nursing 2008 1;17 (14):1834-42.
21. Lemeshow S, Hosmer DW, Klar J, Lwanga SK. Adequacy of sampler size in health studies. Chichester: Wiley. 1990.
22. Hatam A, Rezaei S, Kouchkinejad L, Yousefzadeh Sh.[Role of quality of work life, organizational commitment and mentoring considering personnel on job satisfaction: case study of Pour-Sina state hospital personnel in Rasht]. 6th International Conference on Management Entrepreneurship and Economic Development;September 2014; Iran.(Qom). [Persian]
23. Niehoff BP, Moorman RH. Justice as a mediator of the relationship between methods of monitoring and organizational citizenship behavior. Academy of Management Journal 1993; 36: 527-556.
24. Shokrkon H, naami A. Simple and multiple relationships of organizational justice on employees' job satisfaction in a manufacturing company. Journal of Education and Psychology 2004; 11 (1-2): 57-70. [Persian]
25. Moradi M, Hamidi M, Sajjadi N, kazem Nejad A, jafari A, moradi J. The Relationship between Transformational/Transactional Leadership and Organizational Justice and Modeling in Physical Education Organization of Iran. Jornal of sport management 2009; 2: 96-73. [Persian]
26. Allen NJ, Meyer JP. The measurement and antecedents of affective, continuance, and normative commitment to the organization. Journal of Occupational Psychology. 1990; 63: 1–18.
27. Smith PC, Kendall LM, Hulin CL. The measurement of satisfaction in work and retirement. Chicago: Rand McNally.1969.
28. Gharabaghi H. [The Survey of the Relationship between Personality Characteristics and Job Satisfaction among Iran Teraktor Sazi co. employees]. [dissertation]. Ed Tabriz: University of Tabriz. [Persian].
29. Walton RE. Criteria for quality of work life. In: Davis, L.E., Cherns A.B. Quality of working life: problems, projects and the state of the art. New York: Macmillian. 1975
32. 30-Timossi L, Pedroso B, Francisco A, Pilatti L. Evaluation of Quality of Work Life: An Adaptation From The Waltons QWL model .xva International Conference On Industrial Engineering And Operations Management .The integration of productive chain with an approach to sustainable manufacturing. Rio de Janeiro. Brazil. 2008.
33. 31-Meyers LS, Gamst G, Guarino AJ. Applied multivariate research: Design and interpretation. London,U.K: New Delhi: Sage; 2006
34. 32-Byrne BM. Structural equation modeling: Perspectives on the present and the future. International Journal of Testing 2001;1 (3-4):327-34.
35. 33-Marsh HW, Hocevar D. Application of confirmatory factor analysis to the study of self-concept: First-and higher order factor models and their invariance across groups. Psychological bulletin. 1985; 97 (3):562.
36. 34-Wheaton D. Assessing reliability and stability in panel models. Sociological methodology. 1977.
37. 35-Kline RB. Principles and practice of structural equation modeling: Guilford press; 2011.
38. 36-Loehlin JC. Latent variable models: An introduction to factor, path, and structural equation analysis: Psychology Press; 2013.
39. 37-Bentler PM, Bonett DG. Significance tests and goodness of fit in the analysis of covariance structures. Psychological bulletin 1980;88(3):588.
40. 38-Tucker LR, Lewis C. A reliability coefficient for maximum likelihood factor analysis. Psychometrika 1973;38(1):1-10.
41. 39-Hu Lt, Bentler PM. Cutoff criteria for fit indexes in covariance structure analysis: Conventional criteria versus new alternatives. Structural Equation Modeling: A Multidisciplinary Journal 1999; 6 (1):1-55.
42. 40-Miles J, Shevlin M. Effects of sample size, model specification and factor loadings on the GFI in confirmatory factor analysis. Personality and Individual Differences. 1998; 25: 85-90.
43. 41-Tabachnick BG, Fidell LS. Using multivariate statistics. 4th ed. Boston: Allyn and Bacon; 2001.
44. 42-Sakakibara KS, Ishikawa H, Kiuchi T. Reliability and validity of the Japanese version of the Mentoring Functions Questionnaire 9-item version. Sangyo Eiseigaku Zasshi 2013;55 (4):125-34. [Japanese]
45. 43-Brown TA. Confirmatory factor analysis for applied research. New York: Guilford Press; 2006.
46. 44-Castro SL, Scandura TA, Williams EA. Validity of Scandura and Ragins' (1993) Multidimensional Mentoring Measure: An Evaluation and Refinement. Miami: University of Miami Scholarly Repository: Management Faculty Articles and Papers. 2004. Available from: http://scholarlyrepository.miami.edu/management_articles/7
47. 45-Robinson DM. Mentoring African American Men: A Study of Job Satisfaction and Organizational Commitment [dissertation]. Louisville: University of Louisville; 2007.
48. 46-Hu C, Pellegrini EK, Scandura TA. Measurement invariance in mentoring research: A cross-cultural examination across Taiwan and the US. Journal of Vocational Behavior 2011; 78 (2): 274-282.