1. Moeen M. [Persian dictionary]. Tehran: Amir Kabir publication;1978.[Persian]
2. Corradi G, Silvia G, Luca V. Through the practice lens: where is the bandwagon of practice-based studies heading .Management learning 2010; 41 (3): 265-283.
3. Dehkhoda A. [Dictionary]. Tehran: Daneshgah and Rozane publication;1998. [Persian]
4. Zawawi AH, Elzubeir M. Using DREEM to compare graduating students' perceptions of learning environments at medical schools adopting contrasting educational strategies. Med Teach 2012; 34 (1): 25-31.
5. Mc Gaghie WC, Issenberg SB, Cohen ER, Barsuk JH, Wayne DB. Medical education featuring mastery learning with deliberate practice can lead to better health for individuals and populations. Acad Med 2011; 86 (11):e8-9.
6. Haghani F, Azarbarzin M. [Active learning: An approach for reducing theory-practice gap in nursing]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2012; 11(9):1-12. [Persian]
7. Tomolo AM, Lawrence RH, Watts B, Augustine S, Aron DC, Singh MK. Pilot study evaluating a practice-based learning and improvement curriculum focusing on the development of system-level quality improvement skills. J Grad Med Educ 2011; 3 (1):49-58.
8. Haghanie F, azarbarzin M.[ Active Learning: An Approach for Reducing Theory-Practice Gap in Clinical Education].Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2012; 11 (9) :1179-90. [Persian]
9. Kern DE, Thomas PA, Hughes MT. Curriculum development for medical education: a six-step approach. JHU Press: 2010.
10. O'Connor ES, Mahvi DM, Foley EF, Lund D, McDonald R. Developing a practice-based learning and improvement curriculum for an academic general surgery residency. J Am Coll Surg 2010; 210 (4): 411-7.
11. Yakhlef A. The corporeality of practice-based learning. Organization Studies 2010;31(4): 409-430.
12. Scully JN. The theory-practice gap and skill acquisition: An issue for nursing education. Collegian 2011; 18(2):93-8.
13. Kapur A. Systems-Based-Practice and Practice-Based-Learning Innovations in Medical Physics Education Programs. Med Phys 2015; 42 (6):3557.
14. Ramanathan R, Duane TM, Kaplan BJ, Farquhar D, Kasirajan V, Ferrada P. Using a Root Cause Analysis Curriculum for Practice-Based Learning and Improvement in General Surgery Residency. J Surg Educ 2015; 72(6):e286-93.
15. Ajani K, Moez S. Gap between knowledge and practice in nursing. Procedia social and behavioral sciences 2011; 15:3927-31.
16. Dent J, Harden RM. A Practical Guide for Medical Teachers. 4 th ed. UK: Elsevier Health ciences; 2013.