1. Kim SJ, Choi SH, Lee SW, Hong YS, Cho H. The analysis of self and tutor assessment in the skill of basic life support (BLS) and endotracheal intubation: focused on the discrepancy in assessment. Resuscitation 2011; 82(6):743-8.
2. Heydari GH, Modanlou Y, Niaz Azari M, Jafari A. [Comparing the Effect of English Language Teaching by Instructional Softwares and Classical Method on Students Academic Achievement]. Information and communication Technology in Educational Science 2010; 1(1): 103-118. [Persian]
3. Zhang Q, Zeng T, Chen Y, Li X. Assisting undergraduate nursing students to learn evidence based practice through self-directed learning and workshop strategies during clinical practicum. Nurse education today 2012; 32(5):570-5.
4. Koch J, Andrew S, Salamonson Y, Everett B, Davidson PM. Nursing students perception of a web-based intervention to support learning. Nurse Education Today 2010; 30(6):584-90.
5. Zarei A. [E-learning in the 21st century]. 2th ed. Tehran: Science and Technology; 2004. [Persian]
6. Bastable S. Nurse educator principles of teaching and learning for nursing practice. 2003; Boston: Jones and Bartlett publishers.
7. Khazaei Jalil S, Zarouj hosseini R, Abbasi A. [Evaluation of Clinical Education Status from the Viewpoints of Operation Room Students and educators in Universities of Medical Sciences in Semnan]. Electronic learning and nursing education 2015; 3(3):46-39 [Persian]
8. MUMS. [The introduction of operating room]. [Cited 2011 March 3]. Available from http://www.mums.ac.ir/ornanesn/fa/historyor. [Persian]
9. Ahmad Z, Cole RP. Impressing the scrub nurse. Ann R Coll Surg Engl 2010; 92(4):355-6.
10. Mitchell L, Flin R. Non‐technical skills of the operating theatre scrub nurse: literature review. Journal of advanced nursing 2008; 63(1): 15-24.
11. Abell CH, Wright DG, Jones MS. The effects of an educational program on faculty stages of concern regarding the use of interactive video services (IVS) in undergraduate nursing education. Kentucky Nursing. 2010; 58(2):7.
12. Mpotos N, Lemoyne S, Calle PA, Deschepper E, Valcke M, Monsieurs KG. Combining video instruction followed by voice feedback in a self-learning station for acquisition of Basic Life Support skills: A randomised non-inferiority trial. Resuscitation 2011; 82(7):896-901.
13. Khazaei Jalil S, Montazeri AS, Bagheri H. [Educational software design of equipment and clinical skills in operation room]. [Cited 2011 March 3]. Available from http://ris.shmu.ac.ir/research/research/detailes.action?research_code=16000723. [Persian]
14. Khatooni M, Alimoradi Z, Samiei-Seiboni F, Shafiei Z, Atashi V. [The impact of an educational software designed about fundamental of nursing skills on nursing students' learning of practical skills]. Journal of Clinical Nursing and Midwifery 2014; 3 (1):9-16 [Persian]
15. Maldonado R. The use of multimedia clinical case scenario software in a problem-based learning course: impact on faculty workload and student learning outcomes. J Physician Assist Educ 2011; 22(3):51-5.
16. Lakdashti A YR, Khatir KH. [The effect of educational simulator software’s on learning and remembering in university students and comparing it with traditional teaching methods]. Inform Commu Technol Edu Sci 2012; 1(3):21-5. [Persian]
17. Baghaie R RD, Rahmani AR, Mohammadpour Y, Jafarizade H. [Effect of webbased education on cardiac disrhythmia learning in nursing student of Urmia University of Medical Sciences]. Iranian J Med Edu 2013; 12(4):240-8. [Persian]
18. Kelly M, Lyng C, McGrath M, Cannon G. A multi-method study to determine the effectiveness of, and student attitudes to, online instructional videos for teaching clinical nursing skills. Nurse Education Today 2009; 29 (3):292-300.
19. Yoo MS, Son YJ, Kim YS, Park JH. Video-based self-assessment: Implementation and evaluation in an undergraduate nursing course. Nurse Education Today 2009; 29(6):585-9.
20. Mahjub S, Shahvey MR. [The design and evaluation of educational software enzyme biochemistry for medical students]. [Cited 2012 Mar 5]. Available from: URL: http://congress.mums.ac.ir// erepository/ archive/ 116/ papers/ 55007 [Persian]
21. Lak K, Zareie F, Habibzadeh H, Mohammadpour Y, Rahnemoon K, Zare H. [Comparison study of the effect of two conference and educational software methods of dysrhythmia stimulator on the level of knowledge of electrocardiograms interpretation in nurses]. IJCCN 2013; 6(3):173-180. [Persian]
22. Rodrigues Rde C, Peres HH. An educational software development proposal for nursing in neonatal cardiopulmonary resuscitation. Rev Esc Enferm USP 2013; 47(1):235-41.
23. Fidalgo-Neto AA, Alberto AV, Bonavita AG, Bezerra RJ, Bercot FF, Lopes RM, Alves LA. PHARMAVIRTUA: educational software for teaching and learning basic pharmacology. Adv Physiol Educ 2014; 38(4):368-71.
24. Li S, Jin Q, Jiang X, Park JJ, Ma H, Bo W, et al. Video feedback teaching method in teaching of abdominal physical examination. Frontier and future development of information technology in medicine and education. Springer Netherlands 2014; 269: 2707-13.