1. Litz D. Globalization and the Changing Face of Educational Leadership: Current Trends and Emerging Dilemmas. International Education Studies 2011; 4 (1): 47- 61. [DOI:10.5539/ies.v4n3p47
2. Larkin AM. Internationalizing Canadian higher education through north- south partnerships: a critical case study of policy enactment and programming practices in Tanzania [dissertation] University of Western Ontario: Ontario, Canada; 2015.
3. Nyangau JZ. Motivations of faculty engagement in internationalization: An agenda for future research. Forum for International Research in Education 2018; 4 (3): 7- 32. [DOI:10.32865/fire2018431
4. Wang R, BrckaLorenz A. A Comparison of International Students' Engagement and Faculty Perceptions of International Student Engagement. American Educational Research Conference; 2017 April; San Antonio, TX, USA: 2017.
5. Nekhoroshkov V, Kobeleva A, Komkova E, Krutko E. Internationalization of Higher Education in Russia: A Case Study of Siberian Transport University. Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research 2019; 333 (1); 500- 505. [DOI:10.2991/hssnpp-19.2019.94
6. Sa MJ, Serpa S. Cultural Dimension in Internationalization of the Curriculum in Higher Education. Education Sciences 2020; 10 (12): 1- 11. [DOI:10.3390/educsci10120375
7. Knight J. Internationalization Remodeled: Definition, Approaches, and Rationales. Journal of Studies in International Education 2004;8 (1): 5- 31. [DOI:10.1177/1028315303260832
8. OECD.Internationalization of higher education in Italy, in Supporting Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Higher Education in Italy. Paris. OECD Publishing; 2019.
9. Altbach P, Knight J. The Internationalization of Higher Education: Motivations and Realities. Journal of Studies in International Education 2007; (11): 290- 305. [DOI:10.1177/1028315307303542
10. Reif R.MIT's approach to international engagement. MIT Faculty Newsletter 2011; 23 (3): 8- 16. [DOI:10.1007/BF03360046
11. Beatty M. Factors influencing faculty participation in internationalization at the University of Minnesota's, Schools of Nursing and Public Health: A Case Study [dissertation] .University of Minnesota;2013.
12. Helms RM. Internationalization in action: engaging faculty in internationalization. Part 1. Washington DC: American Council on Education Leadership and Advocacy; , 2015.
13. Proctor D. Faculty and international engagement: has internationalization changed academic work. International HigherEducation 2015; 83: 15- 17. [DOI:10.6017/ihe.2015.83.9082
14. AllenG. Role of faculty in international education. International Programs, University of Minnesota; 2015.
15. Aghababaei Dehaghani Z, Ghadamifar H, Torabi R. Investigation competency effects of information systems on management information systems (MIS) based on garner model (Case Study: Melli Banks of Borojen Township).Indian Journal of Fundamental and Applied Life Sciences (Online) 2014; 4 (S3); 1236- 1244.
16. Boyatzis RE. Competencies as a behavioral approach to emotional intelligence. Journal of Management Development 2009; 28 (9): 749- 770. [DOI:10.1108/02621710910987647
17. Chan IYS, Liu AMM, Cao S, Fellows R. Competency and empowerment of project managers in China. In Proceedings of the 29th Annual ARCOM Conference; 2013 Sep 2-4; Reading, UK: Association of Researchers in Construction Management (ARCOM); 2013
18. Nazarzadeh Zare M. [Designing and Explaining a Model of Faculty Members' Competency in Tehran University by Focusing on International Interactions] [dissertation].Tehran: Tehran University; 2016. [Persian]
19. Mohabat H, Fathivajargah K, Jaafari P. [Identifying the Model and Designing the Competencies of the Faculty Members of Universities and Higher Education Institutions of Iran: A Qualitative Study]. Journal of Training & Development of Human Resources 2019; 6 (21): 67- 91. [Persian]
20. Shankara SH, Gowtham N, Surekha P. Faculty Competency Framework: Towards a Better Learning Profession. Procedia Computer Science 2020; 172: 357- 363. [DOI:10.1016/j.procs.2020.05.055
21. Milner Rj, Gusic ME, Thorndyke LE. Perspective: toward a competency framework for faculty. Academic Medicine 2011; 86 (10): 1204- 1210. [DOI:10.1097/ACM.0b013e31822bd524
22. Abbasi N, Bayazidi E, Oladi B. [Analysis of questionnaire data using SPSS 19 software]. Tehran: Abed Publishing; 2011. [Persian]
23. Malmqvist J, Gunnarsson S, Vigild M. Faculty ProfessionalCompetence Development Programs- Comparing Approachesfrom Three Universities. Proceedings of the 4th International CDIO Conference; 2008June 16- 19; Hoogeschool Gent, Gent: Belgium;2008.
24. Farasatkhah M. [Higher Education in Iran: A Study of Trends, Issues and Challenges, with Emphasis on Strategies for Creating a Good Future]. Tehran. Higher Education Research and Planning Institute;2015 [Persian]
25. Nazarzadeh Zare M, Pourkarimi J, Abili KH, Zakersalehi GH. [Presenting a Pattern for Faculty Members' Competency in the International Engagements: a Phenomenological Study].Jouranl of Science and Technology Policy (JSTP) 2016; 8 (3): 25- 38. [Persian]
26. Jahanbani J. [Non-verbal communication of dentistry students of Kerman University of MedicalSciencesdentistry School]. Journal of Dental School, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences; 18 (3): 202- 206. [Persian]
27. Hamidi Y,Barati M. [Communication skills of heads of departments: verbal, listening, and feedback skills]. JRHS 2011;11(2):91-6.[Persian]
28. Javdani M, Haydari Z, Anarinejad A. [Designing And Validation Of Professional Competencies Model Of Faculty Members Of Farhangian University]. Journal of New Approaches in Educational Administration 2020; 11 (4): 297- 322. [Persian]
29. Chen G M. A model of global communication competence. China Media Research2005; 1(1): 3- 11.
30. Itani R. Intercultural competence developed through transnational teaching experiences in Qatar: a narrative analysis [dissertation]. Boston:Northeastern University; 2017.
31. Bennett JM. Developing intercultural competence for international education faculty and staff. Association of International Education Administrators Conference; 2011 Feb 20-23; AIEA; San Francisco, CA, USA; 2011.
32. Punturat S, Suwannoi P, Ketchatturat J . Intellectual Skills Assessment for the Teacher Students at the Faculty of Education, Khon Kaen University. Procedia- Social and Behavioral Sciences 2014; 116: 1704- 1708. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2014.01.459
33. Hatami J, Ahmadzade B, Fathiazar E. [University professor's views on the application of critical thinking on teaching process]. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education 2013; 19 (3): 103- 119. [Persian]
34. Pefianco EC. Competency standards for 21st Century Teachers in Southeast Asia. 12th Unesco- Apeid International Conference the Impact exhibition & convention center; 2009 26 March; Bangkok, Thailand; 2009.
35. Mashinchi A, Hashemi S, Mohammad Khani K. [A Model for Competency Assessment of the Faculty in Islamic Azad University]. International Education Studies 2017; 10 (3); 76- 88.[Persian] [DOI:10.5539/ies.v10n3p76