1. Alipour N, Noroozi D, Nourian M. [Designing a model of components affecting the quality of e- learning environments]. Technology of Education Journal 2020; 15 (3): 503- 518. [Persian]
2. Al-Fraihat D, Joy M, Sinclair J. Evaluating E- learning systems success: An empirical study. Computers in Human Behavior 2020; 102: 67- 86. [DOI:10.1016/j.chb.2019.08.004
3. Luka I. Summative evaluation of online language learning course efficiency for students studying tourism and hospitality management. Quality Assurance in Education 2018; 26 (4): 446- 465. [DOI:10.1108/QAE-04-2018-0051
4. Ajam A, Badnava S, Sabery R, Zabihi Hesary N. [Anticipation of e- learning acceptance through nursing Students enthusiasm scale at Gonabad University of Medical Sciences in 2015]. The Journal of Medical Education and Development 2017; 11 (4): 330- 339. [Persian] [DOI:10.18869/acadpub.rme.8.4.11
5. Khorasani A, Abdolmaleki J, Zahedi H. [Factors Affecting E- Learning Acceptance among Students of Tehran University of Medical Sciences Based on Technology Acceptance Model (TAM)]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2012; 11 (6): 664- 673. [Persian]
6. Ibrahim A, Adu- Gyamfi M, Kassim BA. Factors Affecting the Adoption of ICT by Administrators in the University for Development Studies Tamale: Empirical Evidence from the UTAUT Model. International Journal of Sustainability Management and Information Technologies 2018; 4 (1): 1- 9. [DOI:10.11648/j.ijsmit.20180401.11
7. Elahiyan Firouz S, Khazaei K. [The Rate of Using Components of standards in Designing Electronic Courses in Educational Contents of State- Virtual Universities in Iran]. Information and Communication Technology in Educational Sciences 2012; 2 (6): 141- 162. [Persian]
8. Chang V. Review and discussion: E- learning for academia and industry. International Journal of Information Management 2016; 36 (3): 476- 485. [DOI:10.1016/j.ijinfomgt.2015.12.007
9. Cheng B, Wang M, Mørch A, Chen N, Spector J. Research on e-learning in the workplace 2000- 2012: A bibliometric analysis of the literature. Educational Research Review 2014; 11: 56- 72. [DOI:10.1016/j.edurev.2014.01.001
10. Rasmussen J. E- learning for choral conductors: A study of how e- learning can be used to change the way we teach and learn conducting. Stockholm: Royal College of Music; 2016.
11. Alzu'bi MAM. The Degree of Applying E- Learning in English Departments at Al- Balqa Applied University from Instructors' Perspectives. Turkish Online Journal of Educational Technology-TOJET 2018; 17 (1): 192- 196.
12. Enabulele JE, Obuekwe O N. Prevalence of caries and cervical resorption on adjacent second molar associated with impacted third molar. Journal of oral and maxillofacial surgery, medicine, and pathology 2017; 29 (4): 301- 305. [DOI:10.1016/j.ajoms.2017.01.002
13. Aworanti O A. Information and Communications Technology (ICT) in Nigeria Educational Assessment System- Emerging Challenges. Universal Journal of Educational Research 2016, 4 (6): 1351- 1356. [DOI:10.13189/ujer.2016.040612
14. Kocaleva M, Stojanovic I, Zdravev Z. Research on UTAUT application in higher education institutions. International Conference on Information Technology and Development of Education- ITRO; 2014 Jun ; Zrenjanin: Republic of Serbia; 2014.
15. Akbar F. What affects students' acceptance and use of technology[dissertation]. Dietrich College, Carnegie Mellon University; 2013.
16. Pontiggia A, Virili F. Network effects in technology acceptance: Laboratory experimental evidence. International Journal of Information Management 2010; 30 (1): 68- 77. [DOI:10.1016/j.ijinfomgt.2009.07.001
17. Sattari A, Abdekhoda M, Zarea Gavgani V. Determinant factors affecting the web- based training acceptance by health students, applying UTAUT model. International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Learning 2017; 12 (10): 112- 126. [DOI:10.3991/ijet.v12i10.7258
18. Liebenberg J, Benade T, Ellis S. Acceptance of ICT: applicability of the Unified Theory of Acceptance and Use of Technology (UTAUT) to South African students. The African Journal of Information Systems 2018; 10 (3): 160- 173.
19. Attuquayefio S, Addo H. Using the UTAUT model to analyze students' ICT adoption. International Journal of Education and Development using ICT; 2014, 10 (3): 75- 86.
20. Cidral WA, Oliveira T, DiFelice M, Aparicio M. E- learning success determinants: Brazilian empirical study. Computers and Education 2018; 122: 273- 290. [DOI:10.1016/j.compedu.2017.12.001
21. Poortavakoli A, Alinejad M, Daneshmand B. [Designing a pattern for e- content development based on the factors affecting satisfaction in e- learning]. Technology of Education Journal 2020; 15 (1): 119- 138. [Persian]
22. Mirzabeygi M, Kharazi K, Mosavi A. [Designing an electronic content pattern model based on the cognitive approach for theoretical courses with emphasis on human sciences in higher education]. Quarterly curriculum studies 2009; 3 (12): 71- 99. [Persian]
23. Abbasi Kasani H, Shams G. [A research synthesis of critical success factors of e-learning: A model development]. Technology of Education Journal 2018; 13 (1): 25- 39. [Persian]
24. Akbari N, Ayati M, Zare Moghaddam A, Pourshafei H. [The effect of knowledge management process on lifelong learning literacy of foreign language teachers in secondary schools]. Technology of Education Journal (TEJ) 2017; 12 (1): 49- 58. [Persian]
25. Mohammadian S, Ghasemzadeh Alishahi A, Rafiei M. [Causal Model of Acceptance and Use of Information and Communication Technology by Students of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences in Educational and Research Purposes Based on the UTAUT Model]. Iranian Journal of Information Processing and Management 2020; 36 (2): 391- 418. [Persian]
26. Khatib Zanjani N, Ajam A, Badnava S. [Determining the Relationship Between Self-directed Learning Readiness and Acceptance of E- learning and Academic Achievement of Students]. Iran Journal of Nursing; 2017; 30 (106): 11- 22. [Persian] [DOI:10.29252/ijn.30.106.11
27. Rashidi H, Movahedin M. [The Effective Factors Model on Adoption of E- Learning System in Qazvin University of Medical Sciences]. Roshd-e-Fanavari 2020; 16 (64): 62- 70. [Persian] [DOI:10.52547/jstpi.209220.127.116.11
28. Persada S F, Miraja B A, Nadlifatin R. Understanding the Generation Z Behavior on D-Learning: A Unified Theory of Acceptance and Use of Technology (UTAUT) Approach. International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Learning 2019;14 (5): 20-33. [DOI:10.3991/ijet.v14i05.9993
29. Ojaghi N, Esmaeili Z, Sarmadi MR, Saeidipour B. [Explaining student retention based on psychological characteristics, previous experiences, academic background, management and computer skills in the e-learning environment]. Technology of Education Journal 2019; 13 (3); 618- 625. [Persian]
30. Brindley J E. Learner support in online distance education: Essential and evolving. Online distance education. Towards a research agenda 2014:287-310.
31. Farazkish M, Montazer G. [Assessment of students' perceptual readiness for e- learning in Iranian Universities]. Technology of Education Journal 2020; 15 (1); 101- 117. [Persian]
32. Tunali S. Schools of the future in globalized society: forecasting via scenario development method in Turkish Schools [dissertation]. Ankara: Middle East Technical University 2014.
33. Van Rooj S. [Instructional design and project management: complimentary or divergent?]. Educational Technology Research and Development 2011; 59 (1); 139- 158. [DOI:10.1007/s11423-010-9176-z
34. Tavallaee R. [Editorial: The Importance of Knowledge Management for Effective Electronic Learning in the Coronavirus Pandemic]. Scientific Journal of Strategic Management of Organizational Knowledge 2020; 3 (2): 1- 4. [Persian]
35. Narenjithani F, pourkarimi J, Hejazi S. [Identifying the components of e- learning system at University of Tehran]. Technology of Education (TEJ) 2021; 15 (2): 321- 337. [Persian]
36. Mtebe J-S, Raisamo R. Challenges and instructors' intention to adopt and use open educational resources in higher education in Tanzania. The International Review of Research in Open and Distributed Learning 2014;15 (1); 249- 271. [DOI:10.19173/irrodl.v15i1.1687
37. Davis FD. Perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use, and user acceptance of information technology. MIS Quarterly 1989; 13 (3): 319-340. [DOI:10.2307/249008
38. Shami Zanjani H, Niknami M, GHourchian N, Nohammad Davoudi AH. [Providing a Model for Continuing the Use of E-learning in Work Environments (Case study: Headquarters of the State Tax Administration)]. Journal of Training and Development of Human Resources 2018; 5 (17): 29- 53. [Persian]
39. Jafari S, Azmoon J. [The relation between information technology with knowledge management and communication skills of physical education teachers]. Communication Management in Sport Media 2016; 3 (3); 11- 25. [Persian]