1. Ghaffari M, Khani L. [The relationship between social capital and cultural intelligence with medical students' academic performance]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2013; 13 (8):642-51. [Persian]
2. Srinivas P, Venkatkrishnan S. Factors aeffecting sscholastic pperformance in sschool cchildren. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences 2016; 15(7):47-53. [DOI:10.9790/0853-150714753
3. Lee R, Ash forth BA. Meta – analytic examination of the correlates of the three dimension of job burnout. Journal of applied psychology 2008;81(81): 123-33.
4. Wel X, Wang R, Macdonald E. Exploring the relations between student cynicism and student burnout. Psychological Reports 2015; 117 (1): 103-15. [DOI:10.2466/14.11.PR0.117c14z6
5. Johnson JL, O'Leary-Kelly AM. The effects of psychological contract breach and organizational cynicism: not all social exchange violations are created equal. Journal of Organizational Behavior 2003; 24(5): 627-47. [DOI:10.1002/job.207
6. Brown SD, Tramyne S, Hoxha D, Telander K, Fan X, Lent RW. Social cognitive Predictors of college students' academic performance and persistence: A meta-analytic path analysis. Journal of Vocational Behavior 2008; 72(3): 298-308. [DOI:10.1016/j.jvb.2007.09.003
7. Schutijser D. Cynicism as a way of life: From the Classical Cynic to a New Cynicism. Journal of Hellenic Studies. 2017; 1(7): 33–54.
8. Eriksson M, Lindström B. Validity of Antonovsky's sense of coherence scale: a systematic review. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health. 2005; 59 (6): 460-66. [DOI:10.1136/jech.2003.018085
9. Paika V, Ntountoulaki E, Papaioannou D, Hyphantis T. The Greek Version of the Sense of Coherence Scale (SOC-29): Psychometric Properties and Associations with mmental illness, suicidal risk and quality of life. Journal of Psychology and Clinical Psychiatry 2017; 7 (4): 1-10.
10. Antonovsky A. Unraveling the mystery of health. How people manage stress and stay well. San Francisco: Jossey Bass; 1987.
11. Grevenstein D, Bluemke M. Can the Big Five explain the criterion validity of sense of coherence for mental health, life satisfaction, and personal distress, Personality and Individual Differences 2015; 77: 106–11. [DOI:10.1016/j.paid.2014.12.053
12. Brady LL. The role of sense of coherence in stressor appraisal [dissertation]. Tennessee: University of Tennessee; 2017.
13. Van der Colff JJ, Rothmann S .Occupational stress, sense of coherence, coping, burnout and work engagement of registered nurses in South Africa. SA Journal of Industrial Psychology 2009; 35 (1): 1-10. [DOI:10.4102/sajip.v35i1.423
14. Johnston CS, De Bruin GP, Geldenhuys M, Györkös C, Massoudi K, Rossier J. Sense of coherence and job characteristics in predicting burnout in a South African sample. Journal of Industrial Psychology 2013; 39 (1): 1-9. [DOI:10.4102/sajip.v39i1.1096
15. Narimani M, Einy S, Tagavy R.[Explaining Students' Academic Burnout Based on Self-Compassion and Sense of Coherence] . JCMH 2018; 5 (1) :36-47. [Persian]
16. Peterson LE. Self-compassion and self-protection strategies: The impact of self-compassion on the use of self-handicapping and sandbagging. Pers Individ Dif 2014; 56: 133-138. [DOI:10.1016/j.paid.2013.08.036
17. Ko CM, Grace F, Chavez GN, Grimley SJ, Dalrymple ER, Olson LE. Effect of seminar on compassion on student self-compassion, mindfulness and well-being: A randomized controlled trial. Journal of American College Health 2018; 66(7):537-45. [DOI:10.1080/07448481.2018.1431913
18. Arch JJ, Landy LN, Brown KW. Predictors and moderators of bio psychological social stress responses following brief self-compassion meditation training. Psychoneuroendocri-nology 2016; 69: 35–40. [DOI:10.1016/j.psyneuen.2016.03.009
19. Neff K. Self-compassion: Embracing suffering with kind-ness. In: Ivtzan I, Lomas T, ed. Mindfulness in Positive Psychology: The Science of Meditation and Wellbeing. New York: Routledge; 2016.
20. Barnett M, Flores J. Narcissus, exhausted: Self-compassion mediates the relationship between narcissism and school burnout 2016; 97: 102-8.
21. Parker PD, Salmela Aro K. Developmental processes in school burnout: A comparison of major developmental models. Learning and Individual Differences 2011; 21 (2): 244-8. [DOI:10.1016/j.lindif.2011.01.005
22. Fong M, Loi M. The Mediating Role of Self-compassion in Student Psychological Health. Australian Psychologist 2016; 51 (6): 431-41. [DOI:10.1111/ap.12185
23. Mayer JD, Panter AT, Caruso DR. Test of Personal Intelligence MINI MARKER-12 (TOPI MINI-12) (8th ed): Brief Manual. Unpublished manuscript. 2018
24. Mayer JD. Personal intelligence: The power of personality and how it shape our lives. Farrar, Straus and Giroux: New York; 2015.
25. McCallum M, Piper W. Psychological Mindedness: A Contemporary Understanding. Mahwah. London: New Jersey; 1997.
26. Mowlaie M, Mikaeili N, Aghababaei N, Ghaffari M. The relationships of sense of coherence and self-compassion to worry: The mediating role of personal intelligence. Curr Psyc 2016; 36(3):630-6. [DOI:10.1007/s12144-016-9451-1
27. Diana M. Art activity and personal intelligence: its influence to children adaptation skill (experiments at hidayatullah Islamic School). ASI Paci J Multi Rese 2015; 3 (4): 133-9.
28. Dovlati H. [Comparsion the effectiveness of personal intelligence and successful intelligence training on the creativity and self-confidence gifted students] [dissertation]. Ardabil: University of Mohaghegh Ardabili; 2018. [Persian]
29. Forouzandeh N, Aslani Y, Mehralian H, Drees F. [The association between academic stress and quality of life in students]. J Shahrekord Univ Med Sci. 2016; 18 (3): 1-7. [Persian]
30. Hooman HA. [Multivariate data analysis in scientific research].Tehran: Paykefarhang; 2066. [Persian]
31. Neff KD, Hseih YP, Dejitterat K. Self-compassion, achievement goals, and coping with academic failure. Self and Identity 2005; 4 (3): 263-87. [DOI:10.1080/13576500444000317
32. Basharpoor S, Issazadeghan A. [Role of self-compassion and forgiveness in prediction of depression severity among university students]. Journal of Research Behavioral Sciences 2012; 10 (6): 452- 61. [Persian]
33. Momeni F, Shahidi SH, Mootabi F, Heydari M. [Psychometric properties of a Farsi version of the Self-Compassion Scale]. Contemporary Psychology 2014; 8 (2): 27-40. [Persian]
34. Kord B, Pashasharifi H, Mirhashemi M. [Psychometric characteristics self-compassion scale among students]. Quarterly Educational Measurement 2014; 5 (16): 67-81. [Persian]
35. Perrewe PL, Hochwarter WA, Rossi AM, Wallace A, Maignan I, Castro SL. Are Work Stress Relationships Universal? A Nine-region Examination of Role Stressors, General Self-efficacy, and Burnout. Journal of International Management 2002: 8 (2): 163-87. [DOI:10.1016/S1075-4253(02)00052-2
36. Rostami Z, Abedi MR, Schuffli VR. [Standardization of Maslash burnout inventory among female students at University of Isfahan]. New Educational Approaches 2011; 6 (1): 21-38. [Persian]
37. Naami AZ. [Relationship between learning experiences quality and academic burnout among students of Ahvaz University]. Psychological studies 2009; 14 (2): 25-32. [Persian]
38. Narimani M. [The relationship between senses of coherence, self-compassion and personal intelligence with postpartum depression in women]. IJNR. 2016; 11 (1) :25-33. [Persian]
39. Mahammadzadeh A, Poursharifi H, Alipour A. [Validation of Sense of Coherence 13-item scale in Iranian sample]. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences 2010, 5: 1451–5. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2010.07.306
40. Sobhi N, Ghaffari M, Molaee M. [Modeling the orrelations between Students' Sense of Coherence, Self-Compassion and Academic Performance: The Mediating Role of Personal, Intelligence]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2016: 16 (17): 165-74. [Persian]
41. Shapiro SC. The SNePS semantic network processing system. Associative networks: Elsevier; 1979.