1. Pingetch P, Shonk D. Motivation in education (theory, research, and applications). Tehran: Elm; 2016. [Persian]
2. Graham S, Taylor AZ. Attribution Theory And Motivation In School: Handbook of motivation at school; 2016.
3. Fardanesh H.Educational Design: Basics, Approaches and Applications. Tehran: Samt; 2014.[Persian]
4. Armstrong SW, Hope WC. Technical College Teachers' Communication and Its Impact on Student Motivation. Journal of Education and Human Development 2016; 5 (1): 24-33. [DOI:10.15640/jehd.v5n1a3
5. Olusola o. Intinsic Motivation, Job Satisfaction and Self-Efficacy as Predictors of Job Performance of Industrial Workers in Ijebu Zone of Ogun State. Journal of international social research 2011; 4 (17).
6. Rotgans JI, Schmidt HG. The role of teachers in facilitating situational interest in an active-learning classroom. Teaching and Teacher Education 2011; 27 (1): 37-42. [DOI:10.1016/j.tate.2010.06.025
7. Wentzel KR, Battle A, Russell SL, Looney LB. Social supports from teachers and peers as predictors of academic and social motivation. Contemporary Educational Psychology 2010; 35 (3): 193-202. [DOI:10.1016/j.cedpsych.2010.03.002
8. Garshasbi A, Khorsand E, Taghizadeh A. The Effect of Self- Regulation Skills Training on Academic Achievement Motivation and Academic Performance of Nursing Students in English lesson. Journal of Research in Medical Education 2018; 10 (1): 1-9. [Persian]
9. Arfaee K, Amirali Akbari S, Shahbazzadegan S. Factors related to job motivation, midwifery profession from the viewpoint of students of Tehran medical universities. Journal of Nursing Midwifery Faculty of Ardabil 2010; 12 (1): 22. [Persian]
10. Zarabian, F. The Study of Blended-Teaching Methods on Learning, Motivation and Interest in learning Anatomy Courses in Medical Students. Journal of Research in Medical Education 2018; 10 (1): 63-71. [Persian]
11. Akbari B.Affecting Factors on Students Progress Due to Demographic Variables. Journal Women and Health 2010; 1 (3): 25-40.[Persian]
12. Schumm MF, Bogner FX. The impact of science motivation on cognitive achievement within a 3-lesson unit about renewable energies. Studies in Educational Evaluation 2016; 50: 14-21. [DOI:10.1016/j.stueduc.2016.06.002
13. Pervin LA. Character: Theory and Research. Tehran: Aeezh; 2014. [Persian]
14. Roohi G, Asayesh H. Students' academic motivation in Golestan university of medical sciences. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2012; 12 (3): 152-159. [Persian]
15. Fardanesh H. Educational Design: Basics, Approaches and Applications. Tehran: Samt; 2014.[Persian]
16. Keller JM. What are the elements of learner motivation. ]Cited 2018 June10[. Available from: https://www.learning-theories.com/kellers-arcs-model-of-motivational-design.html.
17. Naseh L, Mardanian Dehkordi L, Naseh H. Study of academic motivation and its related factors in students of Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences. Journal of the Center for Research and Development of Medical Education in Yazd 2017; 12 (1and 2): 27-39. [Persian]
18. Soltani Arabshahi SK, Bigdeli S, Kuhpaeezadeh J, Jafarpour A. Designing a Reliable and Valid Instrument to Determine the Effective Motivational Factors on Medical Students Learning Based on Keller's ARCS Model. Journal of Education Strategy in Medical Sciences 2013; 6 (4): 241-6. [Persian]
19. Roodbari M, Ahmadi A, Ebadi Fard Azar F.Determining the Factors Affecting the Academic Achievement of Students at Tehran University of Medical Sciences (Hemmat Campus) in the academic year of 2009-2010. Journal of Medicine and Tropical Medicine 2010; 19 (3), 37-48. [Persian]
20. Ramezani A, Hedayati SP, Faraji A, Khamsayee M, Heidari Mokarar M.The study of academic motivation and its related factors among students of Zabol University of Medical Sciences in 2009. Journal of Rostamineh Zabol University of Medical Sciences 2010: (3).[Persian]
21. Pirzahi A, Behravan H. Sociological Factors Affecting the Students' Motivation for Students at Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. Journal of Social Sciences Faculty of Literature and Human Sciences Ferdowsi University of Mashhad 2013; Autumn and Winter 2013: 23-56. [Persian]
22. Rahimi Pordanjani S, Heshmati H, Moghaddam Z. The study of the frequency and factors affecting the educational decline of dormitory students of paramedical and health departments of Golestan University of Medical Sciences in 2010-2011 academic year. Journal of Torbat-e-Heydarieh University of Medical Sciences 2014; 2 (1). [Persian]
23. Abbaszadeh M, Alizadeh Aghdam M, Kouhi K. Socio-individual factors influencing academic motivation in high school students. Journal of Sociology 1998 (1): 43-66. [Persian]