1. Lagzian M, Yaghma S. [Empirical Study of the Factors Affecting Customers Adoption of E-banking Services]. Knowledge and Development 2012; 17 (34): 146- 69. [Persian]
2. Pooramini Z, Bashokouh M, Forouzande S, Bashokouh H. [Investigating the effect of applying information technology on formal and informal learning: The case of Isfahani high school managers and principals]. Journal of School Psychology 2019; 7 (4): 40- 54. [Persian]
3. Turab N, Khosi D, Marshall S. Quality management in course development and delivery at the University of the West Indies Distance Education Centre. Quality Assurance in Edu 2009; 17 (3): 264- 280. [DOI:10.1108/09684880910970669
4. Hafkin N, Taggart N. Gender information technology and developing countries: An analytic study. Office of Women in Development Bureau for Global Programs, Field Support and Research. United States Agency for International Development; 2001.
5. Bindu CN. Impact of ICT on Teaching and Learning: A Literature Review. International Journal of Management and Commerce Innovations 2016; 4 (1):24- 31.
6. Yusuf M. Information and communication technology and education: Analyzing the Nigerian national policy for information technology. International Education Journal 2005; 6 (3): 321.
7. Soleymani S, Mosavi SY, Parirokh M. [The Relationship between Acceptance and Usage of Information and Communication Technology and Educational and Research Performance of Faculty Members of Ferdowsi University of Mashhad in 2008-2009]. Iranian Journal of Information Processing and Management 2011; 26 (4): 781- 801. [Persian]
8. Bazargan Harandi A, Hoseiny Shavon A, Mahdiuon R. [Investigation the Relationship between ICT Utilization and Academic Performance of Faculty Members of Faculty of Psychology and Education of University Of Tehran]. Journal of Academic librarianship and Information Research 2012; 46(2): 13-30. [Persian]
9. Sampson Jr JP, Driscoll MP, Foulk DF, Carroll PS. Successful Faculty Performance in Teaching, Research and Original Creative Work, and Service. Florida State University 2010.
10. Nami K, Bazargan A, Naderi A. [The relationship between faculty use of IT and their quality of teaching -learning]. IRPHE 2014; 20 (1) :1-18. [Persian]
11. Azizi, N. [A Study of Ways to Improve Research Performance of Humanities Faculty Members]. Strategy for Culture 2013; 6(21): 7-33. [Persian]
12. Glu_sac D, Makitan V, Karuovi C, Radosav, D , Milanov, D. Adolescents' informal computer usage and their expectations of ICT in teaching e Case study: Serbia. Computers & Education 2015; 81: 133- 142. [DOI:10.1016/j.compedu.2014.10.006
13. Adedokun-Shittu N, Kehinde Shittu A. Assessing the impacts of ICT deployment in teaching and learning in higher education. Journal of Applied Research in Higher Education2015; 7 (2): 180- 193. [DOI:10.1108/JARHE-02-2013-0012
14. Mahdion R, Zavar T, Ghasemzadeh A, Navehkesh F, Shakeri Siahkamari S. [The Role of Information and Communication Technologies in Educational and Research Performance of Faculty Members]. Educational Measurement and Evaluation Studies 2016; 6 (13):133-156. [Persian]
15. Vakili Mofrad H. [The study of the use of information technology by cardiologists of Iran, Tehran and Shahid Beheshti medical and health services universities]. Master's thesis in medical library science and information science. Hamedan University of Medical Sciences 2005. [Persian]
16. Cohen J. Computer mediated communication and publication productivity among faculty in association of Jesuit colleges and universities (AJCU) institutions. Internet research 1996; 6(2 /3): 41- 63. [DOI:10.1108/10662249610127328
17. Kirkup G, Kirkwood A. Information and communications technologies (ICT) in Higher Education teaching a tale of gradualism rather than revolution. Learning Media and Technology 2005; 30 (2): 185- 199. [DOI:10.1080/17439880500093810
18. Al Ansari H. Internet use by the faculty members of Kuwait University. The Electronic Library 2006; 24 (6): 791- 803. [DOI:10.1108/02640470610714224
19. Pooratashi M, Mokhtarni M. [ A Study of Factors Influencing Entrepreneurship of Agricultural Graduates from viewpoint of Faculty Members of University College of Agriculture and Natural Resources, University of Tehran]. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 2009; 40(2):115-122. [Persian]
20. Jannet AO, Modebelu MN. Academic staff challenges to effective utilization of information and communication technology (ICT) in teaching/learning of agricultural education. Academic Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies 2013; 2(7):77-84.
21. Siamian H, Balaghafari A, Aligolbandi K, Bagheri M, Shahrabi A, Khademloo M, et al . [Skill, Attitude and Use of Computer and Internet in Scholarly Works and Educational Affairs by Faculty Members of Mazandaran Universities of Medical Sciences]. Health Information Management 2010; 6 (2): 133- 140. [Persian]
22. Bazargan A, Hejazy J, Ishaghi F.[Process of internal evaluation implementation within the university educational department (A Practical Guide)].1st ed Tehran, Doran Publisher; 2007. [Persian]
23. Ng W, Fergusson J. Technology- Enhanced Science Partnership Initiative: Impact on Secondary Science Teachers. Research in Science Education 2019; 49 (1): 219- 42. [DOI:10.1007/s11165-017-9619-1
24. Moghimi Firozabad M. Check the status of the use of ICT in universities and higher education institutions from the perspective of managers, research universities and educational institutions in Qom].Sciences and Techniques of Information Management 2017; 3 (2): 28- 48. [Persian]
25. Zaman BE, Abedini A, Soleymani N, Amini N. Investigating the Challenges for Adopting and Implementing of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) by Isfahan High Schools Teachers: Based On the Model of Barriers in ICT Usage. Information Sciences & Technology 2012; 27 (1): 537- 553.
26. Mohammadi F.The Effect of Evaluating the Performance of Faculty Members through Intelligent Informational System Result on Improving Their Performance. Information and Communication Technology in Educational Sciences 2010; 1 (1): 5- 22.