1. Azizi F. [Medical sciences education: challenges and perspectives]. 1st ed. Tehran: Ministry of Health and Medical Education; 2003. [Persian]
2. Asefi Amlashi R. [The effect of using the education plan through collaboration on the academic achievement of the teacher training high school students in Iran]. Tehran: Ministry of Education; 2005. [Persian]
3. Barrass R. Study! A guide to effective learning, revision and examination techniques. 2nd ed. London: Rutledge Pub; 2002.
4. Barry Issenberg S, McGaghie WC, Petrusa ER, Lee Gordon D, Scalese RJ. Features and uses of high-fidelity medical simulations that lead to effective learning: a BEME systematic review. Medical teacher 2005; 27 (1): 10-28. [DOI:10.1080/01421590500046924
5. Krych AJ, March CN, Bryan RE, Peake BJ, Pawlina W, Carmichael SW. Reciprocal peer teaching: students teaching students in the gross anatomy laboratory. Clinical Anatomy: The Official Journal of the American Association of Clinical Anatomists and the British Association of Clinical Anatomists 2005; 18 (4): 296-301. [DOI:10.1002/ca.20090
6. Owen AM, Ward-Smith P. Collaborative learning in nursing simulation: near-peer teaching usingstandardized patients. J Nurs Educ 2014; 53 (3): 170-3. [DOI:10.3928/01484834-20140219-04
7. Secomb J. A systematic review of peer teaching and learning in clinical education. J ClinNurs 2008; 17 (6): 703-16. [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2702.2007.01954.x
8. Jafari Kukhaloo R, Hamidi MA. [The comparative study of the effectiveness of new educational methods (peer educational) and traditional (Lecture) in terms of cognitive, emotional and behavioral achievements of high school students]. Quarterly Journal of Education 2009; 97: 71-91. [Persian]
9. Azizi A, Amirian F, Amirian M. [Effects of Peer Education, Education by Physician and Giving Pamphlets on HIV Knowledge in High School Students: A Comparative Study]. Hayat 2008; 14 (1): 5-12. [Persian]
10. Akbarzadeh M, Zangiabadi M, Moattari M, Tabatabaei H. [Comparing the Effect of Teaching Breast Self-Examination by Peers and Health Care Personnel on Students Knowledge and Attitude]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2009; 8 (2): 195-203. [Persian]
11. Noori Sistani M, Merghati Khoi E, Taghdisi M. [Promoting Knowledge, Attitude and Practices (KAP) of the Mothers in their Girls' Pubertal Health Based on Peer Education Approach]. JBUMS 2010; 11 (6): 33-39. [Persian]
12. Morovati sharifabad M, Alizadeh Mradkandi A, Mozaffari Khosravi H, Fallahzadeh H, Momeni Sarvestani M. [Comparison of the Effect Nutrition Education by Peers and Health Personnel on Knowledge, Attitude and Nutritional Indices of 18-35 years old Women of Orumieh Health Care Centers]. TB 2012; 11 (1): 54-64. [Persian]
13. Field M, Burke JM, McAllister D, Lloyd DM. Peer-assisted learning: a novel approach to clinical skillslearning for medical students. Med Educ 2007; 41 (4): 411-8. [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2929.2007.02713.x
14. Buckley S, Zamora J. Effects of participation in a cross year peer tutoring programme in clinicalexamination skills on volunteer tutors' skills and attitudes towards teachers and teaching. BMC MedEduc 2007; 7 (1): 20. [DOI:10.1186/1472-6920-7-20
15. Roshan R, Sha'eeri MR, Yaghoobi H. [The Effect of peer consoler in increasing non-native freshmanstudents' mental health, adjustment, and academic achievement]. Daneshvar Raftar 2005; 12 (10): 35-42. [Persian]
16. Hajihosseini F, Izadi A, Mahboobi M, Mohammadtabar R. [Effect of Peer Education on Practical Skills Learning of Nursing Students in Clinical Skill Lab (CSL) of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. Biannual Journal of Medical Education Education Development Center (edc) Babol University of Medical Sciences 2013; 1 (1): 13-17. [Persian]
17. Kimyai S, Jafari Navimipour E, Mohammadi N. [The Effect of Peer Education on Practical Skills Training of Dentistry Students in Restorative Preclinic]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2011; 11 (4): 418-424. [Persian]
18. Mills D, Alexander P. Small group teaching: a toolkit for learning: The Higher Education Academy; 2013.
19. Safari M, Yazdanpanah B, Ghafarian H R, Yazdanpanah S. [Comparing the Effect of Lecture and Discussion Methods on Students` Learning and Satisfaction]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2006; 6 (1): 59-64. [Persian]
20. Eslami Akbar R, Hojat M, Badiye peymaie Jahromi Z. [Comparison of teaching through peer learning with the lecture method on the learning level of anesthesiology students at Jahrom University of Medical Sciences in 2013]. JNE 2015; 4 (3): 56-65. [Persian]
21. Motevasseliyan M, Nasiriaian K. [Impact of Near-peer teaching on Learning Dressing Skill among Nursing Students]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2014; 14 (8): 678-684. [Persian]
22. Moradi Dirin M, Verdi M, Delkhah H, Tabrizian K, Izadpanah F. [Impact of Pharmacy Training Software, on pharmacy students' knowledge in Zabol University of Medical Sciences and Their Opinion about it]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2013; 12 (12): 925-934. [Persian]
23. Bene KL, Bergus G. When Learners Become Teachers: A Review of Peer Teaching in Medical Student Education.Fam Med 2014; 46 (10): 783-787.
24. Büscher R, Weber D, Büscher A, Hölscher M, Pohlhuis S, Groes B, Hoyer PF. Evaluation of the peer teaching program at the University children’s hospital Essen–a single center experience. GMS Zeitschrift für Medizinische Ausbildung 2013; 30 (2): Doc25.
25. House JB, Choe CH, Wourman HL, Berg KM, Fischer JP, Santen SA. Efficient and effective use of peer teaching for medical student simulation. Western Journal of Emergency Medicine 2017; 18 (1): 137. [DOI:10.5811/westjem.2016.11.32753
26. Adib-Hajbaghery M, Rafiee S. [Comparing the Effectiveness of Group Discussion and Lecture Methods on the learning of medical sciences students: A Review Study]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2016; 16: 53-62. [Persian]
27. Rahmani A, MohajjelAghdam AR, FathiAzar E, Abdullahzadeh F. [Comparing the Effects of Concept Mapping and Integration Method on Nursing Students' Learning in Nursing Process Course in Tabriz University of Medical Sciences]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2007; 7 (1): 41- 49. [Persian]
28. Vaghar Seyyedin A, Vanaki Z, Taghi Sh, Molazem Z. [The Effect of Guided Reciprocal PeerQuestioning (GRPQ) on Nursing Students' Critical Thinking and Metacognition Skills]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2008; 8 (2): 333-339. [Persian]
29. Johnson JP, Mighten A. A comparison of teaching strategies: lecture notes combined with structured group discussion versus lecture only. J NursEduc 2005 Jul; 44 (7): 319-22.
30. Lake DA. Student performance and perceptions of a lecture-based course compared with the same course utilizing group discussion. Phys Ther 2001 Mar; 81 (3): 896-902.
31. Mahram M, Mahram B, Mousavinasab SN. [Comparison between the Effect of Teaching through Student-Based Group Discussion and Lecture on Learning in Medical Students]. Strides Dev Med Educ 2009; 5 (2): 71-79. [Persian]
32. Sadeghi R, Sedaghat MM, ShaAhmadi F. Comparison of the Effect of Lecture and Blended Teaching Methods on Students' Learning and Satisfaction. J Adv Med Educ Prof 2014; 2 (4): 146-150.
33. Aghapour SA, Vakili MA, Karbasi M, Badeli R. [Comparison the Effect of Student-Based Group Discussion and Lecture Methods Teaching on Midwifery Student's Learning Level]. Educ Strategy Med Sci 2015; 8 (5): 281-286. [Persian]
34. Gottlieb Z, Epstein S, Richards J. Near peer teaching programme for medical students. The clinical teacher 2017; 14 (3): 164-9. [DOI:10.1111/tct.12540
35. Hammond JA, Bithell CP, Jones L, Bidgood P. A first year experience of student-directed peer-assisted learning. Active Learning in Higher Education 2010; 11 (3): 201-12. [DOI:10.1177/1469787410379683
36. Rashid MS, Sobowale O, Gore D. A near-peer teaching program designed, developed and delivered exclusively by recent medical graduates for final year medical students sitting the final objective structured clinical examination (OSCE). BMC medical education 2011; 11 (1): 11. [DOI:10.1186/1472-6920-11-11
37. Yusuf IH, Ridyard E, Fung TH, Sipkova Z, Patel CK. Integrating retinal simulation with a peer-assessed group OSCE format to teach direct ophthalmoscopy. Canadian Journal of Ophthalmology/Journal Canadien d'Ophtalmologie 2017; 52 (4): 392-7. [DOI:10.1016/j.jcjo.2016.11.027
38. Solati SM, Javadi R, HosseiniTeshnizi S, Asghari N. Desirability of two participatory methods of teaching, based on students'view point. Bimonthly Journal of Hormozgan University of Medical Sciences 2010; 14 (3): 191-7.
39. Momeni Danaei S, Zarshenas L, Oshagh M, Omid Khoda SM. [Which method of teaching would be better cooperative or lecture?]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2011; 11 (1): 24-31. [Persian]