1. Kouhestani H, Baghcheghi N. [Refusal in Reporting Medication Errors from the Viewpoints of Nursing Students in Arak University of Medical Sciences]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2009; 8 (2): 285-91. [persian]
2. Koohestani H, Baghcheghi N. Barriers to the reporting of medication administration errors among nursing students. Australian Journal Of Advanced Nursing 2009; 27 (1): 66-74.
3. Goras C, Wallentin F, Nilsson U, Ehrenberg A. Swedish translation and psychometric testing of safety attitudes questionnaire) operating room version). BMC Health Services Research 2013; 13 (104): 1-7. [DOI:10.1186/1472-6963-13-104
4. Mansouri A, Ahmadvand A, Hadjibabaie M, Kargar M, Javadi M, Gholami K. [Type and severity of medication errors in Iran]. DARU Journal of pharmaceutical Sciences 2013; 21 (0): 49-59. [persian]
5. Mirzaei M, Khatony A, Safari Faramani R, Sepahvand E. [Prevalence, Types of Medication errors and Barriers to Reporting Errors by Nurses in an Educational Hospital in Kermanshah]. Journal of School of Nursing and Midwifery, Tehran University of Medical Sciences 2013; 19 (3): 28-37. [persian]
6. Mohammad Nejad I, Hojjati H, Sharifniya SH, Ehsani SR. [Evaluation of medication error in nursing students in four educational hospitals in Tehran]. IJME 2010; 3 (0): 60-9. [persian]
7. Sarhadi M, Sheikhbardsiri H, Dastras M, Moein H. [A Comparative Study of Barriers to Reporting Medication Errors in Nursing Students in Zahedan University of Medical Sciences, Iran, in 2013]. J Manage Med Inform Sch 2014; 2 (1): 38-46. [persian]
8. Musarezaie A, Momeni Ghale Ghasemi T, Zargham-Boroujeni A, Haj-Salhehi E.[Survey of the Medication Errors and Refusal to Report Medication Errors from the Viewpoints of Nurses in Hospitals Affiliated to Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Iran]. J Health Syst Res 2013; 9 (1): 76-85. [persian]
9. Reid-Searl K, Moxham L, Walker S. [Medication administration and final year nursing students]. Studies in Learning Evaluation Innovation and Developmen 2008; 5 (2): 46-55. [persian]
10. Saghiri S. [The errors of nursing and develop strategies to reduce errors in nurses]. Journal of Department of NursingArmy Islamic Republic of Iran 2010; 2 (10): 35-40. [persian]
11. Mutua Ndambuki J, Odhiambo E, Chege M, Mirie W. Factors influencing Quality Management of Medication by Nursesat Kenyatta National Hospital Paediatric Wards. Nairobi, Kenya. Journal of Biology, Agriculture and Healthcare 2013; 3 (18): 93-98.
12. Seidi M, Zardosht R. [Survey of Nurses' Viewpoints on Causes of Medicinal Errors and Barriers to Reporting inPediatric Units in Hospitals of Mashhad University of Medical Sciences]. Journal of Fasa University of Medical Sciences 2012; 2 (3): 142-147. [persian]
13. Mirzaee H, Mostafaie D, Estebsari F, Bastani P, Kalhor R, Tabatabaee S. Medication Errors in Hospitals: A Study of Factors Affecting Nursing Reporting in a Selected Center Affiliated with Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences. J Pharm Care 2014; 2 (3): 96-102.
14. Gorji H, Ravaghi H, Pirouzi M, Mansourzade A. [Utilizing Integrated Prospective and Retrospective Risk Analysis Method on General Processes Patient Flow in Operating Room in Seyed Alshohada Hospital in Semirom, Iran]. Health Inf Manage 2013; 10 (3): 1-10. [persian]
15. Movahednia S, Partovishayan Z, Bastanitehrani M, Moradi F. [Nurse Managers' perspectives about Reasons for not reporting medicalerrors in Firoozgar Hospital]. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences 2014; 21 (125): 110-8. [persian]
16. Heidari S, Shahabinejad M, Soltani A, Abdoli F. [Rate and type of medication errors and factors in preventing the report of them in the nursing students]. Community Health journal. 2013; 2, 3 (7): 48-55. [persian]
17. Yaghoobi M, Navidian A, Charkhat-Gorgich EA-H, Chackerzahi F, Salehiniya H. [Survey of medication errors in nursing student and reasons for not reporting it from their perspective]. Journal of nurse and physician within war 2015; 3 (6): 5-11. [persian]
18. Chard R. How perioperative nurses define, attribute causes of, and react to intraoperative nursing errors. AORN Journal 2010; 91 (1): 132-45. [persian] [DOI:10.1016/j.aorn.2009.06.028
19. Taifoori L, Valiee S. Understanding or Nurses' Reactions to Errors and Using This Understanding to Improve Patient Safety. ORNAC Journal 2015; 33 (3): 13-22.
20. Khalooei A, Rabori MM, Nakhaee N. [Safety condition in Hospitals Affiliated to Kerman University of Medical Sciences, 2010]. Journal of Health & Development. 2013; 2 (3): 192-202. [persian]
21. Baloochi Beydokhti T, MohammadPour A, Shabab S, Nakhaee H. [Related factors of medication errors and barriers of their reporting in the medical staff in hospitals of Gonabad University of Medical Sciences]. Quarterly of the Horizon of Medical Sciences 2014; 19 (5): 289-95. [persian]
22. Naylor R. Medication Errors: Lessons for Education and Health care. Oxon: Radcliffe Medical Press Ltd; 2002.
23. Barker LM, Nussbaum MA. The effects of fatigue on performance in simulated nursing work. Ergonomics 2011; 54 (9): 815-29. [DOI:10.1080/00140139.2011.597878
24. Maiden J, Georges JM, Connelly CD. Moral distress, compassion fatigue, and perceptions about medication errors in certified critical care nurses. Dimens Crit Care Nurs 2011; 30 (6): 339-45. [DOI:10.1097/DCC.0b013e31822fab2a