1. Abotalebi G, Vosoghi N, Sajadi A, Akbary M. [Evaluation of clinical education from the perspective of nursing students of Ardabil University of Medical Science in 2009]. Journal of Health 2010; 1 (1): 31-7. [Persian]
2. Imanipour M, Jalili M. [Nursing students' clinical evaluation in students and teachers views]. Iranian Journal of Nursing Research 2012; 7 (25): 17-26. [Persian]
3. Asadizaker M, Abedsaeedi Z, Abedi H, Alijanirenani H, Moradi M, Jahani S. Improvement of the first training for baccalaureate nursing students–a mutual approach. Global Journal of Health Science 2015; 7 (7): 79-92. [DOI:10.5539/gjhs.v7n7p79
4. Santos JLG, Pestana AL, Guerrero P, Klock P, Erdmann AL. Logbook: experience of teaching-learning management and management in nursing and health. Northeast Network Nursing Journal 2013; 14(4):854-63.
5. Latifi M, Shaban M, Nikbakht Nasrabadi A, Mehran A, Parsa Yekta Z. [Effect of clinical evaluation with portfolio on critical thinking skills of nursing students]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2011; 11 (4): 368-81. [Persian]
6. Mohammadi A, Khaghanizade M, Ebadi A, Amiri F, Raesifar A. [Log book; a method of evaluating education and feedback strategy in nursing]. Iranian Journal of Educational Strategies 2010; 3 (1): 41-45. [Persian]
7. Yousefy A, Shayan S, Mosavi A.[Developing a clinical performance logbook for nursing students receiving cardiac care field training]. Journal of Education and Health Promotion 2012; 1(1):1-5. [Persian] [DOI:10.4103/2277-9531.94408
8. Azizi M, Barati H, Khamse F, Barati M, A A. [The effect of log book design and implementation on students' satisfaction and performance during a nursing internship course in a military psychiatric hospital]. Ebnesina - IRIAF Health Administration 2016; 18 (2): 58-63. [Persian]
9. Ghanbari A, Monfared A. [Survey Of clinical evaluation process based on logbook and cognitive and psychomotor learning in nursing students]. Research In Medical Education 2014; 6(2): 28-35. [Persian] [DOI:10.18869/acadpub.rme.6.2.28
10. Khazaee Z, Khazaee T, Ghannadkafi M, Zaher Ibrahimi M. [The effect of using the obstetrics and gynecology logbook on the clinical skills of interns and trainees]. Strides in Development of Medical Education 2013; 10 (2): 225-31. [Persian]
11. Asadi Lari M, Moshfeghy Z, Shahpari M, Mohammad Alian F. [Midwifery students' satisfaction with logbook as a clinical evaluation tool in shiraz university of medical sciences]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2015; 15(24):170-80. [Persian]
12. Asgari H, Ashoorion V, Ehsanpour S. [Teaching and evaluation of field training course for health services management undergraduates: conventional and logbook methods]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2017; 16(61): 552-60. [Persian]
13. Yaghobian M, Fakhri M, Salmeh F, Yaghobi T, Zakizad M, Shahmohammadi S. Assessment of the effect of log book on nursing and midwifery students' clinical skills. Middle-East J Sci Res 2011; 7 (6): 896-902.
14. Honarmand M. Comparing the influence of log book on the scores of practical oral medicine course gained by students of general dentistry. Future of Medical Education Journal 2013; 3 (4): 3-5.
15. Lotfi M, Zamanzadeh V, Abdollahzadeh F, Davoodi A, Roshangar A. [The effect of using logbook on nursing students' learning]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2010;10 (1): 64-69. [Persian]
16. Heidari H, Akbari N. Developing and implementing logbook in teaching principles and techniques to nursing and midwifery students: mixed method study. Future of Medical Education Journal 2017; 7 (1): 14-8.
17. Lotfi M, Zamanzadeh V, Abdollahzadeh F, Seyyed Rassouli E, Jabbarzadeh F. [The effect of using logbook on nursing students learning in gynecology wards].Tabriz Nursing and Midwifery Journal 2010;19:33-8. [Persian]
18. Kamali S, Jafari E. [Evaluation of midwifery clinical teachers and students viewpoints towards logbook].Journal of Medical Education Development 2009; 1(1): 1-8. [Persian]
19. Yousefzadeh S, Golmakani N. [The midwifery students' perspective about clinical evaluation based on logbook]. Journal of Research Development in Nursing & Midwifery 2012; 9(1): 103-11. [Persian]
20. Hoseini B, Jafarnejad F, Mazloom S, Foroughipour M, Karimi H. [Midwifery students' satisfaction with logbook as a clinical assessment means in Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, 2010]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2012;11(8): 933-41. [Persian]
21. Khorashadizadeh F, Alavinia S. Students' perception about logbooks: advantages, limitation and recommendation: a qualitative study. J Pak Med Assoc 2012; 62(11): 1184-6.
22. Karampourian A, Khatiban M, Jahanghiri K, Razavi Z, Imani B. [The effect of using logbook on emergency medical srvices student's satisfaction and clinical evaluation, in Hamadan University of Medical Sciences in 2013]. Pajouhan Scientific Journal 2015; 13(2): 50-6. [Persian]
23. Movaffaghi Z, Shoeibi A, Bahari A, Khajedaluee M. [The efficiency of medical extern's logbook from the viewpoints of externs and faculties of Mashhad University of Medical Sciences: An integration of qualitative and quantitative methods]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2014; 13(11): 950-9. [Persian]
24. Tahergorabi Z, Moodi M, Kazemi T, Hemmati M. [The efficacy of existing logbooks in clinical wards from medical students' viewpoint in Birjand University of Medical Sciences, Iran, In fall 2016]. Journal of Isfahan Medical School 2017; 35(420):163-9. [Persian]