1. Hazavehie S, Fathi Y.[Comparison of the effect of two educational methods on academic advisors knowledge, attitude and practice in Hamadan University of Medical Sciences]. Strides Dev Med Educ 2005; 1 (2): 85- 93. [Persian]
2. Soheili S, Zeinaloo A, Sedighigilani M, Khakbazan Z. [The effects of educational workshops holds by EDC of Tehran University of Medical Sciences on the participant faculty]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2002; 2: 53- 53.[Persian]
3. Haghani F, Shariatmadari A, Naderi E, Yousefy A[Teaching Methods Used by General Practitioners' Continuing Education Programs in Isfahan University of Medical Sciences]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2003;3(2):15 -21. [Persian]
4. Yost J, Ciliiska D, Dobbins M. Evaluating the impact of an intensive education workshop on evidence- informed decision making knowledge, skills and behaviors: a mixed methods study. BMC Med Educ 2014, 17 (13): 14: 13.
5. Moattari M, Moghaddasi M, Mousavi Nasab M, Razavieh A. [ The Effect of Clinical Education Workshop on Nursing and Midwifery Instructors' Effective Behaviors in Clinical Education]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2006; 6 (2): 97-105.[Persian]
6. Persellin D, Goodrick T. Faculty development in higher education: Long-term impact of a summer teaching and learning workshop. Journal of the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning 2010; 10 (1): 1– 13.
7. Haghdoost A, Momtazmanesh N, Shoghi F, Mohagheghi M, Mehrolhassani M. [Accreditation the Education Development Centers of Medical- Sciences Universities: Another Step toward Quality Improvement in Education]. Iran J Public Health 2013; 42 (Supple 1): 134- 40 [Persian]
8. Mohammadi MA, dadkhah B. [Evaluation of continuing education Process of nurses working in Ardabil hospitals]. Journal of Ardabil University of Medical Sciences 2005; 5 (1): 271-277. [persian]
9. Green ML, Grouss CP, Kerman WN, Wong JG, Holm boe ES. Integrating teaching skills and clinical Content ina faculty development workshop. Jgen Intern Med 2003; 18 (6): 468- 474. [DOI:10.1046/j.1525-1497.2003.20933.x
10. Eckstrom E, Homer L, Bowen JL. Measuring outcomes of a one- minute preceptor faculty development workshop. Journal of general internal medicine 2006 May; 21 (5): 410- 4. [DOI:10.1111/j.1525-1497.2006.00418.x
11. Ghazvini K, Mohammadi A, Jalili M. [The Impact of the Faculty Development Workshop on Educational Research Abilities of Faculties in Mashhad University of Medical Sciences]. Future of Medical Journal. 4 (4): 24- 27. [Persian]
12. Dewitt Th G. Faculty Development Through Workshops/Seminars. Available from: https://www.academicpeds.org/education/nutsandbolts/pdfs/dewitt.pdf
13. Ni C, Hua Y, Shao P, Wallen GR, Xu S, Li L. Continuing education among Chinese nurses: A general hospital- based study. Nurse Educ Today 2014; 34 (4): 592-7. [DOI:10.1016/j.nedt.2013.07.013
14. Richards L, Potgieter E. Perceptions of registered nurses in four state health institutions on continuing formal education. Curationis 2010; 33 (2): 41-50. [DOI:10.4102/curationis.v33i2.1087
15. Griscti O, Jacono J. Effectiveness of continuing education programs in nursing: literature review. Journal of Advanced Nursing 2006; 55(4):449-456. [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2648.2006.03940.x
16. Farooqi A, Nagra D, Edgar T, Khunti K. Attitudes to lifestyle risk factor for coronary heart diseases amongst South Asians in Leicester: a focus group study 2000; 17 (4): 293-297.
17. Oskouie SF, Peyrovi H. [Qualitative Research in Nursing].1sted.Tehran: Iran University of
18. Elo S, Kyngas H. The qualitative content analysis process. Journal of Advanced Nursing: research methodology 2008; 62 (1): 107- 115. [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2648.2007.04569.x
19. Zhang Y, Barbara M. Wildemuth. Qualitative Analysis of Content. Analysis2005; 1 (2):1-12 .
20. Streubert HJ, Carpenter DR. Qualitative Research in Nursing: Advancing the Humanistic Imperative. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2010.
21. Graneheim UH, Lundman B. Qualitative content analysis in nursing research: concepts, procedures and measures to achieve trustworthiness. Nurse Education Today 2004; 24 (2): 105-112. [DOI:10.1016/j.nedt.2003.10.001
22. Boswell C, Cannon SH. Introduction to Nursing Research: Incorporating Evidence Based Practice. Boston: Jones & Bartlett Publishers; 2007.
23. Polit DF, Tatano Beck CH. Essentials of Nursing Research: Methods, Appraisal, and Utilization. 6th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2006.
24. Olivieri JJ, Regala RP. Improving CME: using participant satisfaction measures to specify educational methods. J Contin Educ Health Prof 2013; 33(2): 146–7. [DOI:10.1002/chp.21176
25. Reed VA, Schifferdecker KE, Turco MG. Motivating learning and assessing outcomes in continuing medical education using a personal learning plan. J Contin Educ Health Prof 2012; 32: 287–94. doi: 10. 1002/ chp. 21158.
26. Chong MC, Sellick K, Francis K, Abdullah KL. What influences Malaysian nurses to participate in continuing professional education activities? Asian Nurs Res (Korean Soc Nurs Sci) 2011; 5 (1): 38-47. [DOI:10.1016/S1976-1317(11)60012-1
27. Tame SL. Secret study: A new concept in continuing professional education. Nurse Educ Today 2011; 31 (5): 482-7. [DOI:10.1016/j.nedt.2010.09.007
28. Richards L, Potgieter E. Perceptions of registered nurses in four state health institutions on continuing formal education. Curationis 2010; 33 (2): 41-50. [DOI:10.4102/curationis.v33i2.1087
29. Price Sh, Reichert C. The Importance of Continuing Professional Development to Career Satisfaction and Patient Care: Meeting the Needs of Novice to Mid- to Late- Career Nurses throughout Their Career Span. Adm. Sci 2017; 7 (17): 1- 13. [DOI:10.3390/admsci7020017
30. Ni C, Hua Y, Shao P, Wallen GR, Xu S, Li L. Continuing education among Chinese nurses: A general hospital- based study. Nurse Educ Today 2014; 34 (4): 592-7. [DOI:10.1016/j.nedt.2013.07.013
31. Keshmiri M, Vanaki Z, Memarian R. [Effects of applying "The Participative Continuing Education Based on Competency Model" on quality of intensive nursing care in open heart surgery]. Quarterly Journal of Nursing Management 2017; 6 (2): 20- 30. [Persian]
32. Curran V, Rourke L, Snow P. A framework for enhancing continuing medical education for rural physicians: a summary of the literature. Med Teach 2010; 32: e 501–8.
33. Ebell MH, Cervero R, Joaquin E. Questions asked by physicians as the basis for continuing education needs assessment. J Contin Educ Health Prof 2011; 31: 3– 14. [DOI:10.1002/chp.20095
34. Kronberger MP, Bakken LL. Identifying the educationally influential physician: a systematic review of approaches. J Contin Educ Health Prof 2011; 31: 247– 57. [DOI:10.1002/chp.20137
35. VanNieuwenborg L, Goossens M, Lepeleire J D, Schoenmakers B. Continuing medical education for general practitioners: a practice format. Postgrad Med J2016;92:217-222. [DOI:10.1136/postgradmedj-2015-133662
36. Vaezi AA, Vanaki Z, Ahmadi F. [Explaining the experiences of nurses about post-registration nursing education context: A qualitative study]. Journal of Medical Education and Development 2012; 7 (3): 2-15. [Persian]
37. Eslamian J, Moeini M, Soleimani M. Challenges in nursing continuing education: A qualitative study. Iranian Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Research 2015; 20 (3): 378- 386.
38. Fitzgerald C, Kantrowitz‑ Gordon I, Katz J, Hirsch A. Advanced Practice Nursing Education: Challenges and Strategies. Nurs Res Pract 2012; 2012: 854918. [DOI:10.1155/2012/854918
39. Zhang M, Petrini M. Factors influencing Chinese undergraduate nursing students' perceptions of the nursing profession. Int Nurs Rev 2008; 55 (3): 274-80. [DOI:10.1111/j.1466-7657.2008.00634.x
40. Farmani P, Zaghimi Mohamadi SH. Point of view nurses in Tamin Ejtemai hospital in Karaj and Shahriyar related to continues nursing education. Iran J Educ Med Sci 2009; 11: 326‑38 [Persian].
41. Mohammadi A, Dadkha B. [Assessment of continues education process nurse point of view in Ardebil Hospital]. J Ardabil Univ Med Sci 2005; 5: 271-4.[Persian]
42. Emamzade‑Ghasemi H, Vanaki Z, Memariyan Z. [The effect of use nursing continues education pattern on quality of nursing care in surgery unit]. Iran J Educ Med Sci 2004; 4: 13‑21. [Persian]
43. Fulmer T, Cathcart E, Glassman K, Budin W, Naegle M, Van N. The attending Nurse: An Evolving Model for Integration Nursing Education and Practice. Open Nurse J 2011; 5: 9‑13. [DOI:10.2174/1874434601105010009
44. Gallagher L. Continuing education in nursing: A concept analysis. Nurse Educ Today 2007; 27 (5): 466-73. [DOI:10.1016/j.nedt.2006.08.007
45. McKeithen T, Robertson S,Speight M.Developing clinical competencies Prof 2011; 31 (1):21-7.