1. Calvert PJ. Zengzhi S. Quality versus quantity: contradictions in LIS journal publishing in China. Library Management 2001; 22 (4/ 5): 205- 11. [DOI:10.1108/01435120110388779
2. Sabouri A. [Review of Iran's research record in 2002]. Rahyaft. 2002; 1 (28): 87- 96. [persian]
3. Fazlollahi S. [Restrictive Factors Affecting Student Research]. Islām va Pazhūheshhāye Tarbīyatī 2012; 4 (1): 165- 84. [persian]
4. Salem safi R. Ashrafrezaei N. Moshiri Z. Shaykhi N. Baniadam. [Study of views of faculty members about research barriers in Urmea university of medical sciences]. Journal of faculty Nursing and Midwifery of Urmea University 2009; 7 (3): 142- 50. [persian]
5. Alaei M. Azami A.[Study of student attitudes toward research in Eilam university of medical sciences]. Journal of Eilam university of medical sciences 2004; 12 (42- 43): 39- 42. [persian]
6. Javadinia SA. Barriers to Scholarship Research Activities in Medical Universities]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2013; 13 (6): 535- 7.[persian]
7. Garavand H. Kareshki H. Ahanchian M. [The role of educational- research environment andsocial factors on the research self- efficacy of students of Mashhad University of Medical Sciences]. Journal of Medical Education and Development 2014; 8 (4): 32- 46. [persian]
8. Saif AA. [Educational psychology: psychology of learning and instruction]. Tehran: Agah; 2007. [persian]
9. Mohammadi N. Rafiefar S. [Comprehensive program of health education]. Tehran: Mehrravesh; 2005. [persian]
10. Soemantri D. Herrera C. Riquelme A. Measuring the educational environment in health professions studies: A systematic review. Medical teacher 2010; 32 (12): 947- 52. [DOI:10.3109/01421591003686229
11. Dent J. Harden RM. A practical guide for medical teachers: Elsevier Health Sciences; 2013.
12. Dornan T, Mann KV, Scherpbier AJ, Spencer JA. Medical Education: Theory and Practice E-Book. 1st ed. UK: Elsevier Health Sciences; 2011.
13. Palmgren PJ. Bolander Laksov K. Exploring chiropractic students' experiences of the educational environment in healthcare professional training: a qualitative study. BMC Medical Education 2015; 15: 128. [DOI:10.1186/s12909-015-0417-z
14. Gelso CJ. On the making of a scientist- practitioner: A theory of research training in professional psychology. Training and Education in Professional Psychology. 2006 (1): 3. [DOI:10.1037/1931-3918.S.1.3
15. Kareshki H. Bahmanabadi S. [Examine the role of self-efficacy beliefs and expectations in the interest of students to research]. Scientific- Research Journal of Shahed University 2014; 21 (5): 1- 8. [persian]
16. Kahn JH, Jeffrey H, Research Training Environment Changes: Impacts on Research Self- Efficacy and Interest. Symposium conducted at the Annual Convention of the American Psychological Association:Washington, DC; 2000.
17. Rezaei A, Ghadampour E, Sharifi H. [A model for creating interest and motivation to study and research: An assessment of its effectiveness in secondary school students]. Educational Innovations 2008; 7 (25): 151- 184 . [persian]
18. Uitto A, Saloranta S. The relationship between secondary school students' environmental and human values, attitudes, interests and motivations. Procedia- Social and Behavioral Sciences 2010; 9: 1866- 1872. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2010.12.415
19. Kahn JH, Gelso CJ. Factor structure of the Research Training Environment Scale- Revised: Implications for research training in applied psychology. The Counseling Psychologist 1997; 25 (1): 22- 37. [DOI:10.1177/0011000097251004
20. Garavand H. Kareshki H. Ahanchian M. [The role of educational- research environment andsocial factors on the research self- efficacy of students of Mashhad University of Medical Sciences]. The Journal of Medical Education and Development 2014; 8 (4): 32- 46. [persian]
21. Bieschke KJ, Bishop RM, Garcia VL. The utility of the research self- efficacy scale. Journal of Career Assessment 1996; 4 (1): 59- 75. [DOI:10.1177/106907279600400104
22. Bahmanabadi S. Kareshki H.[Validation student interest to research scale: measures performance research training in universities]. The 4th National Conference on Education; Shahid Rajaee Teacher Training 2012. [persian]
23. Vaccaro N. The relationship between research self- efficacy, perceptions of the research training environment and interest in research in counselor education doctoral students: An ex-post- facto, cross- sectional correlational investigation: ProQuest; 2009.
24. Lent RW, Brown SD, Hackett G. Toward a unifying social cognitive theory of career and academic interest, choice, and performance. Journal of vocational behavior 1994; 45 (1): 79- 122. [DOI:10.1006/jvbe.1994.1027
25. Lambie GW. Vaccaro N. Doctoral counselor education students' levels of research self-efficacy, perceptions of the research training environment, and interest in research. Counselor Education and Supervision 2011; 50 (4): 243. [DOI:10.1002/j.1556-6978.2011.tb00122.x