1. Sharghi A. Globalization of Higher Education and International Scientific Cooperation, Cultural Engineering Magazine 2009: 32: 10-17. [Persian]
2. Fathi Vajargah K, Arefi M, Zamani Manesh H. A Study of Barriers of Admission of Foreign Students to Higher Education Universities and Institutions, Research and Planning in Higher Education Journal 2012: 62: 1-15. [Persian]
3. Van der Wende M. Missing links: the relationship between national policies for internationalization and those for higher education in general. In. Kalvemark T, van der Wende M, editors. Stockholm, Sweden: National Agency for Higher Education;1997.
4. Khorasani A.[Internationalizing of Higher Education]. Tehran: Shahid Beheshti University Press; 2016. [Persian]
5. Bremer L, Van Der Wende M. Internationalizing the curriculum in higher education. Nuffic paper 3. The Hague, Netherlands 1995.
6. Knight J. Internationalization remodeled: definition, approaches, and rationales. Journal of Studies in International Education 2004; 8(1): 5-31. [DOI:10.1177/1028315303260832
7. 7. Ellingboe BJ. Divisional strategies to internationalize a campus portrait: Results, resistance, and recommendations from a case study at a U.S. university. American Council on Education & Oryx Press 1998:198-228.
8. Knight J, DeWit H. Quality and internationalization in higher education. Programed on Institutional Management in Higher Education, Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, 1999.
9. Van der Wende MC. Internationalising the Curriculum in Dutch Higher Education: An International Comparative Perspective. Den Haag: NUFFIC; 1996.
10. Knight J. International Education Hubs: Student, Talent, Knowledge Models, Dordrecht. Netherlands: Springer Publishers; 2014. [DOI:10.1007/978-94-007-7025-6
11. Braun V, Clarke V. Using thematic analysis in psychology. Qualitative Research in Psychology 2006;3(2): 77-101. [DOI:10.1191/1478088706qp063oa
12. Hutchisona AJ, Johnstonb LH, Breckona JD. Using QSR-NVivo facilitate the development of a drounded theory project: an account of a worked example. International Journal of Social Research Methodology 2010;13 (4): 283– 302. [DOI:10.1080/13645570902996301
13. Malekzade R. [Role in the scientific development of international scientific cooperation]. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education 2002;8(3): 63-78. [Persian]
14. Paige RM. The American Case: The University of Minnesota, Journal of Studies in International Education 2003;7: 52 63. [DOI:10.1177/1028315302250180
15. International Association of Universities. Internationalization of Higher Education Virtual Resource Center, 2015. Retrieved from http://www.iau-aiu.net/content/internationalization-higher-education-virtual-resource-center.
16. Arasteh HR. International Higher Education Contributions in Iran and How to Improve Them; Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education 2006;12(1): 99-115. [Persian].
17. Keller G. Academic Strategy. Johns Hopkins University Press; 1983.
18. Ashizawa S. The process of developing evaluation indicators. In N. Furushiro, Developing evaluation criteria to assess the internationalization of universities: Final report, Osaka, Japan: Osaka University 2006:137-149.
19. Fathi Vajargah K, Arefi M, Zamani Manesh HA Study of the Challenges of International Higher Education at Universities of Shahid Beheshti, Training & Learning Journal 2013; 3: 35-47. [Persian]
20. Audaz MC. Comparing Policy Statements and Practices in the International Dimension of Selected Institutions of Higher Education, In International Education Form 1990;10 (2): 14-26.
21. Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada. Internationalization and Canadian Universities 1995, Retrieved from https://www.univcan.ca/
22. Haghdoost A, Dehghani M, Ayatollahi Moosavi A. Investigating Factors Affecting Overseas Students' Academic Achievement: a Systematic Review on International Documents. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2010;10 (1): 120-129. [Persian]
23. Rudzki REJ. Implementing internationalization: The Practical Application of the Fractal Process Model, Journal of Studies in International Education.[Cited 2002 June 1 ]. Available from: http://jsi.sagepub.com/content/4/2/77
24. Khorasani A, Zamani Manesh H.[Effective Strategies on Internationalization of Universities and Institutions of Higher Education in Iran]. Iranian Quarterly of Education Strategies 2012;5 (3): 183-189. [Persian]
25. Green MF, Olson C. Internationalizing the Campus: A User 'Guide, American Council on Education.[Cited 2003 June 1]. Available from: http://www.acenet.edu/
26. Salimi J, Azizi N, Alimohammadi B. [The Study of Barriers and Strategies for the Internationalization of Higher Education Programs Technical Engineering]. Quarterly Journal of Educational Planning 2015;4 (7): 55-82. [Persian]
27. Knight J, de Wit H. Strategies for Internationalization of Higher Education: A Comparative Study of Australia, Canada, Europe and the USA 1995, Amsterdam: European Association for International Education.
28. Ellingboe BJ. Divisional Strategies to Internationalize a Campus portrait: Results, Resistance, and Recommendations from a Case Study at a U.S. University, The American Council on Education/Oryx Press 1998.
29. Nilsson B. Internationalization at Home from a Swedish Perspective: The Case of Malmö", Journal of Studies in International Education 2003;7: 27-40. [DOI:10.1177/1028315302250178
30. Fu Ho H, Huang Lin M, Yang Ch. Goals, Strategies, and Achievements in the Internationalization of Higher Education in Japan and Taiwan, International Education Studies 2015;8 (3): 55-65.
31. Van Dijk H, Meijer K. The internationalization Cube: A tentative model for the study of organizational designs and the results of internationalization in higher education. Higher Education Management 1997;9(1): 157-167.
32. Centre for Higher Education Development. How to measure internationality and internationalization of higher education institutions! Indicators and key figures 2007, CHE Centrum.
33. Pawar S. Internationalization of Higher Education in India: Pathways and Initiatives, Journal of Research & Method in Education 2016;6 (3): 53-59.
34. Watabe Y. Japanese approaches to organizational internationalization of Universities: a case study of three national university corporations.[Cited 2010 June 1]. Available from: http://hdl.handle.net/11299/90846.