1. Zarei E, Fini AA, khajehzadeh Fini H. A comparison of Effect of group counselling methods, behavioural, cognitive and cognitive-behavioural to reduce students Test anxiety in the University of Hormozgan. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences 2010; 5: 2256-61. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2010.07.445
2. Van der Sanden JM, Teurlings CC. Developing competence during practice periods: The learner's perspective. Between school and work: New perspectives on transfer and boundary crossing. 2003: 119-36.
3. Tinio MF. Academic engagement scale for grade school students. The assessment handbook 2009; 2 (1): 64-75.
4. Khodayarifard M, Abedini Y. [Health problems of adolescents and young people]. Tehran: Tehran university Publishing; 2008. [Persian]
5. Fredricks JA, Blumenfeld PC, Paris AH. School engagement: Potential of the concept, state of the evidence. Review of educational research 2004; 74 (1): 59-109. [DOI:10.3102/00346543074001059
6. Hejazi E, Rastegar A, Lavasani M, Ghorbani Jahromi R. [Intelligence beliefs and academic achievement: the role of achievement goals and academic engagement]. Psychol Res 2009; 12 (1-2): 25-40. [Persian]
7. Ravindran B, Greene BA, Debacker TK. Predicting preservice teachers' cognitive engagement with goals and epistemological beliefs. The Journal of Educational Research 2005; 98 (4): 222-33. [DOI:10.3200/JOER.98.4.222-233
8. Seif AA. New Educational psychology.1st ed. Tehran: doran; 2011. [Persian]
9. Seligman ME. Learned optimism: How to change your mind and your life. Vintage; 2006.
10. Luthans F, Avolio BJ, Avey JB, Norman SM. Positive psychological capital: Measurement and relationship with performance and satisfaction. Personnel psychology 2007; 60 (3): 541-72. [DOI:10.1111/j.1744-6570.2007.00083.x
11. Cooper SL. A content analysis of client hope in psychotherapy sessions. Pepperdine University; 2009.
12. Snyder CR. Handbook of hope: Theory, measures, and applications. Academic press; 2000.
13. Finlay KA. Quantifying school engagement: Research report. Denver, CO: National Center for School Engagement. 2006.
14. Stajkovic AD, Luthans F. Self-efficacy and work-related performance: A meta-analysis. Psychological bulletin 1998; 124 (2): 240. [DOI:10.1037/0033-2909.124.2.240
15. Heydarzade M, Mahram B.[The role of perceived classroom assessment structure and research orientation of students in their research motivation] Educational and evaluation journal 2016; 8 (1): 50-68. [Persian]
16. Bois H. Stephen P, Organizational Behavior (Concepts, Theories, and Applications). Translation by Ali Parsaeean and Seyyed Mohammad Arabi.1st ed. Office of Cultural Research; 2014.
17. Mehr Mohammadi M. [Curriculum: Views, Approaches and Perspectives].1st ed. Mashhad: Astan Quds Razavi Publication; 2002. [Persian]
18. Talebi S, Mazlomian S, Seif MH. [Principles of Curriculum Planning]. 2nd ed. Tehran: Payamnoor; 2010. [Persian]
19. Abedi A, Taji M. [The Concept of School Hidden Curriculum in Students' Personality and Behavior]. Curriculum Research Journal 2001; 9: 10-15. [Persian]
20. Gourchian, Nader Goli and TonSaz, Forough. [Curriculum developments as a specialty from the ancient world to today's world]. 8 th ed Tehran: Institute for Research and Planning for Higher Education; 1995. [Persian]
21. Fathi Vajargah C. [Fundamentals of Basic Curriculum Concepts]. 4 th ed.Tehran: Ball Publishing; 2009. [Persian]
22. Urdan T, Schoenfelder E. Classroom effects on student motivation: Goal structures, social relationships, and competence beliefs. Journal of school psychology 2006; 44 (5): 331-49. [DOI:10.1016/j.jsp.2006.04.003
23. Heidarzadeh M. [The structure of perceived classroom assessment and the orientation of researchers in their research motivation]. [dissertation]. Mashhad: Ferdowsi University; 2012. [Persian]
24. Seyyed Javadin SR. [Studying the Factors Related to Students' Learning Motivation in Tehran University]. Jornal of Mojtamae Aalie Ghom 2002; 4 (15): 221-256. [Persian]
25. Dahl DW, Smimou K. Does motivation matter? On the relationship between perceived quality of teaching and students' motivational orientations. Managerial Finance. 2011 Jun 14; 37 (7): 582-609. [DOI:10.1108/03074351111140243
26. Krejcie RV, Morgan DW. Determining sample size for research activities. Educational and psychological measurement 1970; 30 (3): 607-10. [DOI:10.1177/001316447003000308
27. TatariY, MehramB, Kareshki H. [Study of the role of graduate students' perceptions of curriculum components in predicting their research motivation]. Journal of Curriculum Studies 2014; 5(10): 97-113. [Persian]
28. Pintrich PR, Roeser RW, De Groot EA. Classroom and individual differences in early adolescents' motivation and self-regulated learning. The Journal of Early Adolescence 1994 May; 14 (2): 139-61. [DOI:10.1177/027243169401400204
29. Jabbari H. [A comparative study of students in terms of bridle setting, motivational beliefs and self-regulation learning strategies]. [dissertation]. Tehran:Beheshti University; 2002. [Persian]
30. Rastegar A. [The relationship between intelligence beliefs and academic achievement: The mediating role of achievement goals and academic engagement]. [dissertation]. Tehran: Tehran University; 2006. [Persian]
31. Abedini, Y. [the relationship between academic engagement, achievement goals and a academic achievement in two field of mathematics physics and humanities].[dissertation]. Tehran: Tehran University; 2007. [Persian]
32. Babakhani N.[explanatory Model of self-regulated learning in based on perceived family environment, classroom and a sense of belonging to school in high school students in Tehran].[dissertation]. Roudehen: Islamic Azad University; 2011. [Persian]
33. Akbarpour zanglani MB, Zare H, Ekrami M, Maleki H. [The prediction of emotional learning and self-concept based on social structure Education and perception of educational environments: The role of moderating type of education (distance learning and presence)]. Journal of Learning and Education Studies 2016; 8 (1): 69-101. [Persian]
34. Dorman J. Fisher D, Waldrip BG. Classroom environment, student perceptions of assessment, academic efficacy attitude to science: a Lineral analysis InContemporary approaches to research on learning environments: Worldviews 2006.
35. Murayama K, Elliot AJ. The joint influence of personal achievement goals and classroom goal structures on achievement-relevant outcomes. Journal of Educational Psychology 2009; 101 (2): 432. [DOI:10.1037/a0014221
36. Todd Maddox W, Markman AB. The motivation– cognition interface in learning and decision making. Current Directions in Psychological Science 2010; 19 (2): 106-10. [DOI:10.1177/0963721410364008
37. Gutiérrez M, Ruiz LM, López E. Perceptions of motivational climate and teachers' strategies to sustain discipline as predictors of intrinsic motivation in physical education. The Spanish Journal of Psychology 2010; 13 (2): 597-608. [DOI:10.1017/S1138741600002274
38. Alkharusi H. A multilevel linear model of teachers' assessment practices and students' perceptions of the classroom assessment environment. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2010 Jan 1; 5: 5-11. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2010.07.041
39. AbolAmali Kh, Hashemian K, Anari F.The Prediction of Academic Engagement Based on the Components of Classroom Environmental Perceptions among Girl High School Students inTehran. Quarterly Journal of New Thoughts in Educational Sciences 2012;7(3): 19-33. [Persian]
40. Kordafshari F. [Investigating the Student's Conflict among Third-Year High School Students Based on Their Teaching Style Preference].[dissertation]. Mashhad: Ferdowsi University; 2012. [Persian]