1. Batooli Z, Nazari M. [The Features Of Social Research Network For Facilitating Research Activities From Medical Sciences Researchers’ Perspective]. Journal of Payavard Salamat 2014; 8 (4): 316-31. [Persian]
2. Sotodeh Asl N, Ghorbani R, Rashidy-Pour A. [Viewpoints of faculty members of Semnan University of Medical Sciences about research barriers]. Koomesh 2014; 16 (1):1-7 .[Persian]
3. Rezaeian M, Zare-Bidaki M, Bakhtar M, Hadimoghadam M. [A Survey of ResearchSelf-Efficacy in Internship Medical Students of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences in 2013]. Journal of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences 2015; 14 (2): 111-24. [Persian]
4. Edwards K. “Short stops”: peer support of scholarly activity. Academic medicine 2002; 77 (9): 939. [DOI:10.1097/00001888-200209000-00045
5. Cohen MD, Jennings SG. Agreement and reproducibility of subjective methods of measuring faculty time distribution. Academic radiology 2002; 9 (10): 1201-8.
6. Anbari Z, Jadidi RA. [Comparing of barriers to research activities among students of Arak University of Medical Sciences, and appropriate strategies for student research management]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2013; 13 (5): 435-48. [Persian].
7. Frishman WH. Student research projects and theses: should they be a requirement for medical school graduation? Heart disease (Hagerstown, Md) 2001; 3 (3): 140-4.
8. Burazeri G, Čivljak M, Ilakovac V, Janković S, Majica-Kovačević T, Nedera O, et al. Survey of attitudes and knowledge about science in medical students in southeast Europe. Bmj 2005; 331 (7510): 195-6. [DOI:10.1136/bmj.331.7510.195
9. Segal S, Lloyd T, Houts PS, Stillman PL, Jungas RL. Postgraduate Medical Activities. Acad Med 1990; 65: 530-3. [DOI:10.1097/00001888-199008000-00010
10. Farzaneh E, Amani F, Taleghani YM, Fathi A, Kahnamouei-aghdam F, Fatthzadeh-Ardalani G. Research barriers from the viewpoint of faculty members and students of Ardabil University of Medical Sciences, Iran, 2014. International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences 2017; 4 (6): 1926-32.
11. Nikrooz L, Rouzitalab M, Rayegan Shirazi AR, Naghizadeh MM, Taghavi F. [Student research projects inhibiting factors from the students perspective]. J Fasa Univ Med Sci 2012; 2 (2): 113-9. [Persian]
12. Unnikrishnan B, Kanchan T, Holla R, Kumar N, Rekha T, Mithra P, et al. Medical Students’ Research– Facilitators and Barriers. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research: JCDR 2014; 8 (12): XC01-XC04.
13. Ashtyani S, Shamsi M. Comparison of barriers to research activities forms the point of view of normal and talented students at Arak University of Medical Sciences. Edu Res Med Sci 2012; 1: 26-32.
14. Siemens DR, Punnen S, Wong J, Kanji N. A survey on the attitudes towards research in medical school. BMC medical education 2010; 10 (1): 4. [DOI:10.1186/1472-6920-10-4
15. Amin TT, Kaliyadan F, Al Qattan EA, Al Majed MH, Al Khanjaf HS, Mirza M. Knowledge, attitudes and barriers related to participation of medical students in research in three Arab Universities. Education in medicine journal 2012; 4 (1): 43-56. [DOI:10.5959/eimj.v4i1.7
16. Sotodeh Asl N, Ghorbani R, Rashidy-Pour A. [Restrictive factors in medical research in the viewpoint of students of Medical Sciences University of Semnan]. Koomesh. 2015; 17 (1): 267-76. [Persian]
17. bagheri majd r, ghalavandi h, miraghaei aa, sedghi bokani n, bagheri majd a. Analysis of gap of Humanities studies in higher education. Research in School and Virtual Learning 2014;1 (3): 79-90.
18. Stange KC. Primary care research: barriers and opportunities. Journal of family practice 1996; 42 (2): 182-8.
19. Shekari G, Zavari M.. [The main challenge for the research: lack of funds or research culture of Country]. National Conference on Research and Technology; 2010. 12-27,Tehran,Iran.[Persian]
20. Ghaffarzadeh S, Nazari H, Ghasemi R, Ahmadi Doyran Z. Status of research among medical students of Urmia University Medical Sciences in (Knowledge, Attitude and Practice). J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac 2011; 9 (5).
21. Safari Y, Navazeshkhah F, Azizi M, Ziaei M, Sharafi K. The Effective Factors on the Postgraduate Students’ Interest and Participation in Performing Research Activities-Case Study: Kermanshah University of Medical Science. Future of Medical Education Journal 2015; 5 (2): 3-9.
22. Zohor A, Fekri A. [Barriers from the viewpoint of research faculty of Medical Sciences]. payesh 2003; 2 (2): 113-20. [Persian]
23. Karimian Z, Sabbaghian Z, Saleh Sedghpour B, Lotfi F. [Internal obstacles in research activities: faculty members' viewpoints in Shiraz University of Medical Sciences]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2012; 11 (7): 750-63. [Persian]
24. Shavoon A, Jahed H. Identifying Barriers to research activities in terms of faculty members of Tabriz. Science and Technology Policy 2012; 4 (4): 49-64.
25. Ashrafi-rizi H, Fateme Z, Khorasgani ZG, Kazempour Z, Imani ST. Barriers to Research Activities from the Perspective of the Students of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. Acta Informatica Medica 2015; 23 (3): 155-159. [DOI:10.5455/aim.2015.23.155-159
26. Azizi N. [A Study of Ways to Improve Research Performance of Humanities Faculty Members]. Strategy for Culture 2013; 6 (21): 7-33. [Persian]
27. Memarpour M, Fard AP, Ghasemi R. Evaluation of attitude to, knowledge of and barriers toward research among medical science students. Asia Pacific family medicine 2015; 14 (1): 1. [DOI:10.1186/s12930-015-0019-2
28. Abedini S, Abedini S, Kamalzadeh H, Momeni E, Zare S. [Faculty Members of Hormozgan Medical college points of views about research barriers]. Dena J 2009; 4 (1-2): 51-8. [Persian]
29. Joibari L, Sanagoo A. [A mechanism for increasing the performance of medical students]. J Qual Res Health Sci 2012; 1 (1): 59-69. [Persian]
30. Poornaseri S, Mohamadi M, Mozafari N, Dadkhah B, editors. [The views faculty & students about Barriers Research in Ardebil University of Medical sciences in 2006]. Proceeding of the 9 th National Conference on Medical Education; March 14-16;Iran.Yazd: 2007. [Persian]