1. Hosseini M. [Fundamentals of nursing management]. Tehran: Hakim hidaji; 2010. [Persian]
2. John Fulton A, Ann Bøhler B, Grethe Storm Hansen b, Anders Kauffeldt c, Eva Welander c, Margarida Reis Santos d, et al. Mentorship: An international perspective. Nurse Education in Practice 2007; 7: 399–406. [DOI:10.1016/j.nepr.2006.11.012
3. Mahmoudi far Y. [Field clinical educations in the view of educational instructors and nursing students]. Journal of Learning Strategies 2009; 2(1): 7-12. [ Persian]
4. Watson R. Clinical competence: starship enterprise or straitjacket? Nurse Educ Today 2002; 22(6): 476-80. [DOI:10.1054/nedt.2002.0746
5. Norman IJ, Redfern S, Bodley D, Holroyd S, Smith C, White E. The changing emphasis of mental health and learning disability. Nurse education in the UK and ideal models of its future development. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing 1998; 5(1):41-51. [DOI:10.1046/j.1365-2850.1998.00089.x
6. Mohsen Pour L, Vanaki Z. [Review of Existing barriers to empowerment of nursing students in clinical training]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2005; 5(14). [Persian]
7. Aein F, Alhani F, Anoosheh M. [Using the educational experience of the nursing students in the last term in the clinical education of the first term students]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2009; 9(3): 191-199. [Persian]
8. Mohammadpour Y, Khalilzadeh H, Habibzadezadeh H, Ahangarzadeh Rezaee S, Rasooli D. [The effect of employing clinical edication associate model on clinical lerning of nursing student]. J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac. 2010; 8 (4).[Persian]
9. Angelini DJ. Mentoring in the career development of hospital staff nurses: Models and strategies. Journal of Professional Nursing 1995; 11(2):89-97. [DOI:10.1016/S8755-7223(05)80024-9
10. Kreitzer MJ, Kligler B, Meeker WC. Health professions education and integrative healthcare. Explore: The Journal of Science and Healing 2009;5(4):212–227. [DOI:10.1016/j.explore.2009.05.012
11. Hoellein AR, Griffith CH, Lineberry MJ, Wilson JF, Haist SA. A complementary and alternative medicine workshop using standardized patients improves knowledge and clinical skills of medical students. Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine 2009;15(6):30–34.
12. Halterman-Cox M, Sierpina VS, Sadoski M, Sanders C. CAM attitudes in first- and second-year medical students: a pre- and post-course survey. Integrative Medicine 2009;7(6):34–42.
13. Cook DA, Levinson AJ, Garside S. Method and reporting quality in health professions education research: a systematic review. Medical Education 2011;45(3):227–238. [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2923.2010.03890.x
14. Interprofessional Education Collaborative Expert Panel. Core competencies for interprofessional collaborative practice: Report of an expert panel. Interprofessional Education Collaborative 2011. [Cited 2017 Mar 19]. Available from: http://www.aacn.nche.edu/education-resources/ipecreport.pdf
15. Hylin U. Interprofessional education: Aspects on learning together on an interprofessional training ward. [PhD Thesis]. Stockholm; Karolinska Institute; 2010.
16. Saarikoski M, Isoaho H, Warne T, Leino-Kilpi H. The nurse teacher in clinical practice. Developing the new sub-dimension to the clinical learning environment and supervision (CLES) scale. International Journal of Nursing Studies 2008;45(8): 1233-7 [DOI:10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2007.07.009
17. Rajeev P, Madan M, Jayarajan K. Revisiting Kirkpatrick’s model–an evaluation of an academic training course. Current science 2009; 96(2): 272-6.
18. Yardley S, Dornan T. Kirkpatrick’s levels and education ‘evidence’. Medical education 2012;46(1):97-106. [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2923.2011.04076.x
19. Kirckpatrick DL, Kirkpatrick JD. Evaluating Training Programs. The Four Levels. 3rd ed. San Francisco, California: Berrett-Koehler Publishers; 2006.
20. Kirkpatrick DL, Kirkpatric JD. Transferring learning to behavior: using the four levels to improve performance. [ book online]. 1 st ed. San Francisco, California: Berrett-Koehler Publishers; 2005.
21. Praslova L. Adaptation of Kirkpatrick’s four level models of training criteria to assessment of learning outcomes and program evaluation in higher education. Educ Asse Eval 2010; 22(3): 215-25. [DOI:10.1007/s11092-010-9098-7
22. Coulthard GJ. Critique of Kirkpatrick’s four level of evaluation. Retrieved January 2014.
23. Changiz T, Fakhari M, Omid A. [Kirkpatrick’s Model: a Framework for Evaluating the Effectiveness of Short-term and In-service Training Programs]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2014; 13 (12) :1058-1072. [Persian]
24. Smidt A, Balandin S, Sigafoos J, Reed VA. The Kirkpatrick model: A useful tool for evaluating training outcomes. J Intellect Dev Disabil 2009; 34(3): 266-74. [DOI:10.1080/13668250903093125
25. Shoja G. Effectiveness evaluation of in-service training programs for staff Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. [Dissertation]. Mashhad: Ferdowsi University;2011.
26. Wolak E. McCann M. Madigan C. Perceptions within a mentorship program. Clinical Nurse Specialist 2009;23(2): 61-67. [DOI:10.1097/NUR.0b013e31819971eb
27. Dehghani H, Dehghani K, Fallahzadeh H. [The Educational Problems of Clinical Field Training Based on Nursing Teachers and Last Year Nursing Students Viewpoints]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2005; 5 (1):24-33. [Persian]
28. Vahidi RG, Danesh Khah N, Araks M, Koshavar H, Mohammadpour Asl A. [Nursing Students’ and Instructors’ Viewpoints Regarding Professional Abilities of Students in Internship Program at Tabriz University of Medical Science]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2006; 6(2): 107-112. [Persian]
29. Myall M, Jones T. Mentorship in contemporary practice: the experiences of nursing students and practice mentors. Journal of clinical nursing 2008; 17(14):1834-1842. [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2702.2007.02233.x
30. Wilson B. Squires M. Widger K. Cranley L. Job satisfaction among a multigenerational nursing workforce. Journal of Nursing Management 2008;16(16):716-23. [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2834.2008.00874.x
31. Riley M. Fearing A. Mentoring as a teaching-learning strategy in nursing. MEDSURG Nursing 2009;18(4):228-234.
32. Akbarbegloo M, Bairami R. [The view of internship in the field student about clinical education and problems of that in Nursing and Health School of Khoy. Community Health Journal 2009; 4 (1 and 2):13-19. [Persian]
33. Ann van Eps M, Cooke M, Debra K. Creedy C, Rachel W. Student evaluations of a year-long mentorship program: A quality improvement initiative. Nurse Education Today 2016; 26(6):519–524. [DOI:10.1016/j.nedt.2006.01.009
34. Wieck L. DolsJ. Retention priorities for the intergenerational nurse workforce. Nursing Forum 2010; 45(1):7-17. [DOI:10.1111/j.1744-6198.2009.00159.x
35. Mahmoody Z, Mahmoody F, Mobaraki A, MardanParvar H. Status of internship clinical from viewpoint of Yasoj senior operation room and Anesthesia students. J Educ Ethics Nurs 2014; 3(3):9-13.
36. Parvizrad P, Rezaei S. Clerkship of Public Health from the Students and the Faculty Perspective: A Qualitative Research. Journal of Medical Education Development 2014; 7( 13):17-28.