1. Firoozehchian F, Taheri Ezbarmi Z, Dadgaran I. Nursingin-Midwifery students and teachers views of effective factors in clinical education. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 2012; 47: 1832 –7. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2012.06.908
2. Habibi H, Raiesifar A, Khaghanizade M, Mahmudi H, Seyed Mazhari M, Ebadi A. The Effect of Applying Direct Observation of Procedural Skills (DOPS) on Nursing Students' Clinical Skills: A Randomized Clinical Trial. Global Journal of Health Science 2015; 7 (7): 17-21.
3. Hemmati Maslakpak M, Khalilzadeh H. [Nursing Students' Perspectives on Effective Clinical Education]. AQualitative Study. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2012; 11(7): 718-27. [Persian]
4. Ironside PM, McNelis AM, Ebright P, Clinical education in nursing: Rethinking learning in practice settings. Nurs Outlook 2014; 62 (3):185-91. [DOI:10.1016/j.outlook.2013.12.004
5. McKenna L,Wellard S. Discursive influences on clinical teaching in Australian undergraduate nursing programs. Nurse Education Today 2004; 24 (3): 229–35. [DOI:10.1016/j.nedt.2003.12.009
6. Caliskan N, Ozturk D, Gocmen Baykara Z, Korkut H, Karadag A. The effect of periodic training on the clinical application of nursing students' psychomotor skills. Procedia - Social and Behavi- oral Sciences 2012; 47: 786 –91. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2012.06.735
7. Elbas NO, Bulut H, Demir SG, Yuceer S. Nursing students' opinions regarding the clinical practice guide. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences 2010; 2 (2): 2162-5. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2010.03.299
8. Valizadeh L, Amini A, Fathi-Azar E, Ghiasvandian SH, Akbarzadeh B. The Effect of Simulation Teaching on Baccalaureate Nursing Students' Self-confidence Related to Peripheral Venous Catheterization in Children: A Randomized Trial. Journal of Caring Sciences 2013; 2 (2): 157-64.
9. Rassool GH, Rawaf S. Learning style preferences of undergraduate nursing students. Nursing Standard 2007; 21 (32): 35-41. [DOI:10.7748/ns2007.04.21.32.35.c4495
10. Lee NJ, Chae SM, Kim H, Lee JH, Min HJ, Park DE. Mobile-Based Video Learning Outcomes in Clinical Nursing Skill Education A Randomized Controlled Trial. Wolters Kluwer Health, Inc 2016; 34 (1): 8-16.
11. Siavash Vahabi Y, Ebadi A, Rahmani R, Tavallaei A, Khatouni AR,Tadrisi SD, et al.[Comp- arison of the status of clinical education in the views of nursing educators and students]. Educ Strategy Med Sci 2011; 3(4): 179-82. [Persian]
12. Jamshidi L. The challenges of clinical teaching in nursing skills and lifelong learning from the standpoint of nursing students and educators. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 2012; 46:3335 – 8. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2012.06.062
13. Anbari Z, Ramezani M. [The obstacles of clinical education and strategies for the improvement of quality of education at Arak University of Medical Sciences in 2008]. Amuj 2010; 13 (2): 110-18. [Persian]
14. Mannix J, Faga P, Beale B, Jackson D. Towards sustainable models for clinical education in nursing:An on-going conversation. Nurse Education in Practice 2006; 6 (1):3–11. [DOI:10.1016/j.nepr.2005.05.004
15. Zareiyan Jahromi A, Ahmadi F. [Learning Needs Assessment in Bachelor of Nursing: a Qualitative Research]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2005; 5 (2): 86-98. [Persian]
16. Bourgeois SH, Drayton N.Ann-Marie Brown. An innovative model of supportive clinical teaching and learning for undergraduate nursing students: The cluster model. Nurse Education in Practice 2011; 11 (2):114-18. [DOI:10.1016/j.nepr.2010.11.005
17. Razavykia M. Evaluation of the educational needs in the nursing students of the Islamic Azad University of Hamedan 2010. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 2012; 31: 564 –67. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2011.12.104
18. Karadag A, Caliskan N, Korkut H, Gocmen Baykara Z, Ozturk D. The effect of simulation training on the learning of some psychomotor skills by first year nursing students: the case of Turkey. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2012; 47: 781–85. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2012.06.734
19. Nielsen A, Noone J, Voss H, Mathews L. Preparing nursing students for the future: An innovate ve approach to clinical education. Nurse Education in Practice 2013 ;13 (4): 301-09. [DOI:10.1016/j.nepr.2013.03.015
20. Frazer K, Connolly M, Naughton C, Kow V. Identifying clinical learning needs using structured group feedback: First year evaluation of pre-registration nursing and midwifery degree programmes. Nurse Education Today 2014; 34 (7): 1104–08. [DOI:10.1016/j.nedt.2014.02.003
21. Mansoorian MR, Hosseiny M.H, Khosravan SH, Alami A, Alaviani M. Comparing the Effects of Objective Structured Assessment of Technical Skills (OSATS) and Traditional Method on Learning of Students. Nurs Midwifery Stud. 2015; 4(2):1-5. [DOI:10.17795/nmsjournal27714
22. Patel M, Oosthuizen G, Child S, Windsor JA. Training effect of skills courses on Confidence of junior doctors performing clinical procedures. Journal of the New Zealand Medical Association.2008; 121: 1275-9.
23. Adib-Hajbaghery M, MirBagher N, Heidari S.[Clinical Nursing Education Based on Nursing Process and Group Discussion]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2012; 11 (7): 728-34. [Persian]
24. Khalifezadeh A, Salehi S, Hassanzadeh A. [The effects of clinical supervision program application on nursing]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2001; 1 (3): 37-41. [Persian]
25. Safari M,Salsali M,Ghofranipour F.Effect of nursing education through group discussion on the quality of nursing care of patients with myocardial infarction. Annals of Military and Health Sciences Research 2004; 2 (4): 437-41.
26. Madhavanprabhakaran G, Al-Khasawneh E Wittmann L. Perceived Benefits of Pre-Clinical Simulation-based Training on Clinical Learning Outcomes among Omani Undergraduate Nursing Students. Sultan Qaboos University Med J 2015; 15 (1): 105–11.
27. Navabi N, Asri M. [Practice rate of nursing students about communication with patients, Tonekabon Shahid Rajai Hospital].JBUMS 2003; 5 (5): 48-51. [Persian]
28. Heaven C, Clegg J, Maguire P. Transfer of Communication Skills Training from Workshop to Workplace: The Impact of Clinical Supervision. Patient Education and Counselling 2006; 60(3): 313 –25. [DOI:10.1016/j.pec.2005.08.008
29. Khazaei T, Salehi F. [Evaluation of the Complementary Educational Needs in the view of the Nursing Students of the University of Medical sciences of Birigand]. Birjand University of Medical Sciences 2007; 4 (1-4): 47-52. [Persian]
30. Nasiriani Kh, Farnia F, Salimi T, Shahbazi L, Motavasselian M. [Nursing Graduates' Self-assessment of their Clinical Skills Acquired in Medical-Surgical Wards]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2006; 6 (1): 93-100. [Persian]
31. Tabeei H, Safaeia A, Tabeei Z. [Clinical Evaluation of Medical Assistants skills of clinical laboratory tests].Journal of Medical Council of Iran 2008; 26 (2): 201-4. [Persian]
32. Sabeti F, Akbari-Nassaji N, HaghighyZadeh MH. [Nursing Students' Self-Assessment Regarding Clinical Skills Achievement in Ahvaz Jundishapur University of Medical Sciences].Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2011; 11 (5): 506-15. [Persian]
33. Golalipour MJ, KHodabakhshi B, Vaghari GH. [Evaluation of practical skills of clinical medical student in Gorgan University]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2002; 2: 26-26. [Persian]
34. Mardani M, Shams Khoramabadi M, mosadegh A A, rezapoor S. [Investigation of educational impact on emergency clinical skills of medical students of Lorestan University of medical sciences]. yafte 2011; 12 (3):45-50. [Persian]
35. Gholizadeh Pasha R, Hassanjani Roshan M. [Knowledge of nurses about using vials and electrolytes, Tehran and Babol Medical Universities, 2002]. JBUMS 2003; 5 (5) :52-5. [Persian]