1. Behrouzi M, Amouzgar A, Alipour Y. [A Pathological Study on English Course Curriculums: High School Instructors' and Students' Insights Scrutinized]. The new approaches in educational management 2014; 5 (18): 125-142 [Persian]
2. Ayati M, Sarani H. [The Impact of Mobile Learning on attitude and motivation of student]. Technology of Education Journal 2013; 7 (1): 13-21. [Persian]
3. Yousefi A, Ghassemi G, Firouznia S. [The Relationship between Academic Motivation and Academic Achievement in Medical Students of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2009; 9 (1): 79-84. [Persian]
4. Ames C. Achievement attributions and self-instructions under competitive and individualistic goal structures. Journal of Educational Psychology 1984; 76 (3): 478-487. [DOI:10.1037/0022-06126.96.36.1998
5. Battle ES, Motivational determinants of academic competence. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology 1960; 4 (2): 634-642.
6. Hasanpour- Gonabadi R. [Comparative study of intelligence beliefs and academic performance of high school students with high and low self-efficacy beliefs]. [dissertation]. Ahwaz: Ahwaz University; 2009. [Persian]
7. Zimmerman BJ, Sebastian, Kovach R. Developing Self– Regulated Learners: Beyond Achievement to Self– Efficacy. ed APA: Washington; 1996.
8. Sobhani- Nezhad M, Abedy A. [Investation of the relation between self- regular learning strategies and Achievement Motivation of Esfahan high school students with Reference to Their Mathmatics]. Journal of Psychology (University of Tabriz) 2007; 1 (1): 79-90. [Persian]
9. Kadivar P. [Learning Psychology].Tehran: SAMT Publication; 2008. [Persian]
10. Pintrich PR. An achievement goal theory perspective on issues in motivation terminology theory, and research. Contemporary Educational Psychology 2000; 25 (1): 92-104. [DOI:10.1006/ceps.1999.1017
11. Montalvo FT, Garman G. Self– Regulated Learning: Current and Future Directions. Electronic Journal of Research in Educational Psychology 2004; 2 (1): 1-34.
12. Puustinen M, Pulkkinen L. Models of Self-Regulated Learning: A Review. Scandinavian Journal of Educational Research 2001; 45 (3): 87-96. [DOI:10.1080/00313830120074206
13. Mousavi- Nezhad A. [Studying the relationship between motivational beliefs and self- disciplined learning strategies with academic achievement at the eighth grade students]. [dissertation]. Tehran: Tehran University; 1998. [Persian]
14. Mousavi S, Peyvasteh- Gar M, Pourshahriyari MS. [The effectiveness of self- regulation skills training on happiness of high- school girls]. Social Studies of women 2012; 26 (2): 120-103. [Persian]
15. Kuyper H, Werf V, Lubbers MJ. Motivation, Meta- Cognition and Self- Regulation as Predictors of Long Term Educational Attainment. Educational Research and Evaluation 2000; 6 (3): 181–205. [DOI:10.1076/1380-3611(200009)6:3;1-A;FT181
16. Nota L, Soresi S, Zimmerman BJ. Self- Regulation and Academic Achievement and Resilience: A Longitudinal Study. International Journal of Educational Psychology 2004; 41 (3): 198-215. [DOI:10.1016/j.ijer.2005.07.001
17. Vecchio R. Organizational Behavior. 4th Ed, London: Harcourt; 2000.
18. Ravi A, Alhani F, Anousheh M, Mirzayee- halil- ABady T. [Time managing of student's Study at the University of Medical Sciences]. South Medical Journal 2010; 11 (1): 84-76. [Persian]
19. Pour-Eslami M, Shirazi G. [The effect of motivation on the academic achievement of students]. Journal of Education 2002; 11 (1): 14-20. [Persian]
20. Pintrich P, Schunk DH. Motivation in Education: Theory, Research, and Applications. Translated by Shahr- Arayee M. ed. Tehran: Elm Publication; 2002. [Persian]
21. Bahrami F, Rezvan Sh. [Examine the relationship between achievement motivation and academic achievement of high school boys and girls of Isfahan with the features of their school]. Educational and Psychological Research Journal 2006; 2 (2): 61-72. [Persian]
22. Miller RB; Brickman SJ. A Model of Future- Oriented Motivation and Self– Regulation. Educational Psychology Review 2004; 16 (1): 9-33.https://doi.org/10.1023/B:EDPR.0000012343.96370.39
23. Garner JK. Conceptualizing The Relations Between Executive Functions And Self– regulated Learning. The Journal of Psychology 2009; 14 (4): 405-426. [DOI:10.3200/JRLP.143.4.405-426
24. Chang CY. A study Of the Relationship between College Students Academic Performance and Self Regulated Factors. Educational psychology 1991; 24 (4): 145-161.
25. Pintrich PR, De Groot EV. Motivational and self- regulated learning components of classroom academic performance. Journal of Educational Psychology 1990; 82 (3): 33-40. [DOI:10.1037/0022-06188.8.131.52
26. Daniela P. The relationship between self- regulation, motivation and performance at secondary school students. Social and Behavioral Sciences 2015; 19 (1): 2549–2553.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.04.410 [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.04.410
27. Jahansir KH, Saleh- Zadh K, Vosaqhy H, Mousavifar E. [Effect of Time Management in academic achievement Azad University of Maragheh City]. Quarterly Journal of knowledge and research in Education 2008; 16 (2): 114-97. [Persian]
28. Kember D, Jamieson QW, Pomfret M, Wong TT., Learning Approaches, Study Time and Academic Performance, Higher Education 1995; 29 (3): 392-343. [DOI:10.1007/BF01384497
29. Adamson J, Covic A. Teaching Time and Organizational Management Skills to First Year Health Science Students: Does training make a difference? Journal of Further and Higher Education 2004; 28 (3): 43-51.
30. Meshkat M, Shabani M. [The Effect of self-regulation Skills Training on Academic Achievement Motivation and Academic Performance of Nursing Students Jondi- Shapour University of Medical Sciences]. Foreign language Research Journal 2014; 3 (1): 135-153.