1. Sharififard F, Nourozi K, Hosseini MA, Asayesh H, Nourozi M. [Related factors with academic burnout in nursing and paramedics students of Qom University of Medical Sciences].Journal of Nursing Education 2014; 3(3): 59-68.[Persian]
2. Momtazan M, Mahmoodi N, Baghban M, HoseiniAhangari SA. [Compare Rates of Depression and Mental Health Among new Students in Abadan School of Medical Sciences in two Consecutive Academic years 91-92 and 92-93]. Journal of Educational Developement of Jundishapur 2014; 6(4): 372-377. [Persian]
3. GhodusiMoghadam S, Taghian E. [Research Priorities in Education from the Viewpoint of Authorities and Experts of Mashhad University of Medical Sciences].Journal of Neyshabur University of Medical Sciences 2015; 3(2): 70-76. [Persian]
4. Meral M, Colak E, Zereyak E. The relationship between self-efficacy and academic performance. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 2012; 46(11): 43 – 46. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2012.05.264
5. Komarraju M, Nadler D. Self-efﬁcacy and academic achievement: Why do implicit beliefs, goals, and effort regulation matter?. Learning and Individual Differences 2013; 25(1): 67–72. [DOI:10.1016/j.lindif.2013.01.005
6. Feldman DB, Kubota M. Hope, self-efﬁcacy, optimism, and academic achievement: Distinguishing constructs and levels of speciﬁcity in predicting college Freeman 2015; 37(2): 210-216. [DOI:10.1016/j.lindif.2014.11.022
7. Honicke T, Broadbent J. The Influence of Academic Self-Efficacy on Academic Performance: A Systematic Review. Educational Research Review 2015; 17: 63-68. [DOI:10.1016/j.edurev.2015.11.002
8. Bakhtiarvand F, Ahmadian S, Delrooz K, Farahani HA. The Moderating Effect of Achievement Motivation on Relationship of Learning Approaches and Academic Achievement. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 2011; 28: 486 – 488. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2011.11.093
9. Hamaideh SH, Hamdan-Mansour AM. Psychological, cognitive, and personal variables that predict college academic achievement among health sciences students.Nurse Education Today 2014; 34(5):703-708. [DOI:10.1016/j.nedt.2013.09.010
10. Khalaila R. The relationship between academic self-concept, intrinsic motivation, test anxiety, and academic achievement among nursing students: Mediating and moderating effects. Nurse Education Today 2015; 35:432–438. [DOI:10.1016/j.nedt.2014.11.001
11. Bandura A. Self-efficacy, Encyclopedia of human behavior. New York: Academic Press. 1994.
12. Zimmerman BJ. Self-Efﬁcacy: An Essential Motive to Learn. Contemporary Educational Psychology 2000; 25: 82–91. [DOI:10.1006/ceps.1999.1016
13. Bandura, A. Self-efﬁcacy: The exercise of self control. New York, NY: W.H. 1997.
14. Pajares F. Self-efﬁcacy beliefs in academic settings. Review of Educational Research 1996; 54(4): 543-578. [DOI:10.3102/00346543066004543
15. Pintrich, PR. A conceptual framework for assessing motivation and self-regulated learning in college students. Educational Psychology Review 2004; 16(4): 385–407. [DOI:10.1007/s10648-004-0006-x
16. Rezayat F, DehghanNayeri N. Self-Efficacy After Life Skills Training: A Case-Control Study.Nurs Midwifery Student 2013; 2(4): 83–88 [DOI:10.5812/nms.11691
17. Papinczak T, Young L, Groves M, Haynes M. Effects of a Metacognitive Intervention on Students’ Approaches to Learning and Self-Efficacy in a First Year Medical Course.Advances in Health Sciences Education 2008; 13(2): 213-232. [DOI:10.1007/s10459-006-9036-0
18. Shamaeizade M. [The Effect of Cognitive-career counseling on Self-efficacy in Students of Isfahan University].dissertation. Isfahan:Isfahan University 2009.[Persian]
19. Jahanian R. [The effect of Life Skills on Self-efficacy in University Students]. Journal of Applied Psychology 2013; 7(3): 71-83.[Persian]
20. Dortaj A, Lesani M, Rostaminasab A. [The effect of Time management Skills on Self-efficacy at the Kerman University].Journal of Research in Educational System 2013; 7(21):43-56.[Persian]
21. Hoseyni T, Torabi S, Shayan N, Ismaeel poor M, Ashoori J. [Comparing the effectsof web-based teachingand cognitive and metacognitive learning strategies on nursing students 'academic achievement and self-efficacy: Islamic Azad University,Pishva Branch]. Journal of Electronic Learning 2015; 6(2):1-10.[Persian]
22. Rehman, A, Haider K. The Impact of Motivation on Learning of Secondary School Students in Karachi: An Analytical Study. Educational Research International 2013; 2(2): 139-147.
23. Jones BD. Motivating Students to Engage in Learning: The MUSIC Model of Academic Motivation. International Journal of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education 2009; 21(2): 272-285.
24. Kaufman J, Agars M, Lopez-Wagner M. The role of personality and motivation in predicting early college academic success in non-traditional students at Hispanic- serving institution. Learn. Individ. Differ 2008; 18(2): 492–496. [DOI:10.1016/j.lindif.2007.11.004
25. Yousefi A, Ghasemi G, Firouznia S. [The Relationship between Academic Motivation and Academic Achievement in Medical Students of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2009; 9(1): 79-84. [Persian]
26. Roshan Milan S, Aghaii Monvar I, Kheradmand F, Saboory E, Mikaili P, Masudi S et al. [Study of Academic Motivation and its Relationship with Status and Academic Achievement at Urmia University of Medical Science].Journal of Nursing and Midwifery 2011; 2(5): 357-366.[Persian]
27. Vahedi S, Esmaeelpoor K, Zamanzadeh V, Ataeezade A. [The Nursing Students' Motivational Profile and its Relationship to their Academic Achievement: A person-oriented approach].Journal of Nursing Ofogh 2012; 1(1):35-46.[Persian]
28. Amraie K,ElahiMotlagh S, Azizi Zalani H, Parhon H. The relationship between academic motivation and academic achievement students. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences.3rd World Conference on Educational Sciences 2011; 15(3): 399-402.
29. Godwin J. A Study on the Impact of Life Skills on the Academic Achievement Motivation of Tribal Adolescents. Indian Journal of Research 2015; 4(10): 34-36.
30. Barzegarbefroei K, Barzegarbefroei M, Molaie Y. [The Role of Goal Orientation and Meta cognition Strategy on Academic Motivation at Yazd University]. Journal of Research in Academic and Virtual Learning 2014; 2(5):27-42.[Persian]
31. Hassankhani H,MohajjerAghdam A, Rahmani A, MohammadpoorfardN.The Relationship between Learning Motivation and Self Efficacy among Nursing Students.Res Dev Med Educ 2015; 4(1): 97-101. [DOI:10.15171/rdme.2015.016
32. Santrock JW, Halonen JS. Your Guide to College Success: Strategies for Achieving Your Goals. 6th Ed. Boston: Wadsworth Cengage Learning. 2010.
33. Panth B. The role of community colleges in skills development: Lessons from the Canadian experience for developing Asia. Philippines: Asian Development Bank. 2015.
34. Deil-Amen R. To Teach or Not to Teach ‘‘Social’’ Skills:Comparing Community Colleges and Private Occupational Colleges. Teachers College Record 2006; 108(3): 397-421. [DOI:10.1111/j.1467-9620.2006.00656.x
35. Roberts P, Sedgmore L. Future colleges – rising to the skills challenge. Furthering Education and Skills Group. 2015.
36. Sherer MM, Maddux E. The self- efficacy scale: Construction and validation. Psychology Report 1982; 51: 663-671. [DOI:10.2466/pr0.19188.8.131.523
37. Barati S. [Investigate the Relationship between Self-efficacy, Self-care and Self esteem with Academic performance in Students]. dissertation. ShahidChamran University of Ahvaz. Faculty of Education and Psychology 1995. [Persian]
38. Vallerend RJ, Pelletier LG, Blais MR, Briere NM, Senecal C, Vallieres EF. TheAcademicMotivation Scale:Ameasure of intrinsic,extrinsic, anda motivation in education.Journalof Educational and Psychological Measurement 1992;52(4):1003-1017. [DOI:10.1177/0013164492052004025