1. Qaljeh M, Khanjani N, Sajadi M, Latifi, M and Dastoorpoor M. Assessment of Knowledge and respect of patients' rights charter of patients referred to hospitals of Tehran University of Medical Sciences. Journal of North Khorasan University of Medical Sciences 1394; 7(3):5-12. [Persian]
2. Parsapoor AR, Salari P , Larijani B. [ Implementation of Patient’s Rights Charter: a Report from Ministry of Health and Medical Education, Iran. Iranian J Publ Health 2013; 42 (1): 9-12. [Persian]
3. Azzopardi-Muscat N, Aluttis C, Kristine S , Roderick P, Helmut B. The impact of the EU Directive on patients’ rights and cross border health care in Malta 2015; 119(10): 1285–1292.
4. Parsapoor A, Mohammad K, Malekafzali H, Alaeddini F, Larijani B. [The necessity of observing patients, right: surveying patients’, physicians’ and nurses’ attitudes around it]. J Med Ethics Hist Med 2012: 2(4): 79-90. [Persian]
5. Meddings J, Reichert H, Todd GM, Safdar N, Krein SL , Olmsted RN, Evaluation of the association between Hospital Survey on Patient Safety Culture (HSOPS) measures and catheter-associated infections: results of two national collaboratives . BMJ Qual Saf 2015: 21(50); 7-13.
6. De Luca GB, Zopunyan V, Burke-Shyne N, Papikyan A, Amiryan D. Palliative care and human rights in patient care: an Armenia case study. Barros de Luca et al. Public Health Reviews 2017; 38:18. [DOI:10.1186/s40985-017-0062-7
7. Athar O, Daneshpajouhnejad P and Pirhagi O. Medical Students’ and Physicians’ Attitudes toward Patients’ Consent to Participate in Clinical Training .J Adv Med Educ Prof 2015; 3(1): 21–25.
8. Cohen J, Ezer T. Human rights in patient care: A theoretical and practical framework. Health and Human Rights 2013; 15 (2):7-19.
9. Noor sana R, Rezaeian S, Moradi , Rezaeian Z. Assessment of patients’ satisfaction from General physicians’ services: a cross-sectional study from Iran. Medical ethics journal 2012;6(22):161-184. [Persian]
10. Jooj R, Hajibabaee F, Zarea K, Haghighi-Zadeh MH. Relationship between Awareness of and Respect for Patients’ Rights from the Perspective of Patients Admitted to Psychiatric Wards. Client-Centered Nursing Care J 2015; 1(2):63-70.
11. Basir-moghadam K, Basir-moghadam , Moslem M, Ajim Z , Jamal F. Knowledge of patients and health providers about patient rights and its implementation at one of the teaching hospitals Yes. (Horizon of knowledge, Journal of Gonabad University of Medical Sciences and Health Services 2010;17 (1): 54-45.
12. Farsi nejad M, Bazmi M, Temori B , Resaneh S. [Comparing the satisfaction of observing patients' rights in public and private hospitals in Tehran]. Journal of Medical Ethics 2012: 21 (2); 99-112. [Persian]
13. Kazem nejad M and Hesam zadeh A. [The rights compliance reviews by a physician and nurse their colleagues working in teaching hospitals of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences]. Journal of Mazandaran Medical Sciences 2012: 22 (97); 12-18. [Persian]
14. Seyed Farajollah1Ameneh, Somayeh Hesam, Vahdat Shaghayegh, Ardalan Hamidreza. Patients' Rights Charter: A Review of Studies in Iran. European Online Journal of Natural and Social Sciences 2013; 2 (3): 2540-2550.
15. Ravaghi H, Gohari MR, Adham Marellelu D, Mehrtak M , Jafari Oori M, Azari A. [Assessing the Inpatients Awareness from Patients' Rights and Their Satisfaction from Observance of That Rights in the General-Educational Hospitals of Tehran University of Medical Sciences]. Journal of Health 2016: 7 (1); 26-34. [Persian]
16. Ministry of Health and Medical Education. Patients' rights. 3rd ed. Tehran: Publication of hospitals; 2016.
17. Mastaneh Z and Mouseli L. Patients’ Awareness of Their Rights: Insight from a Developing Country. Int J Health Policy Manag. 2013 Aug; 1(2): 143–146. [DOI:10.15171/ijhpm.2013.26
18. Vakili M , Adineh Far A. Observance Rate of the Rights of Patients by Providers Care and its Necessity from View of Patients in Shahid Sadooghi Hospital in Yazd 2012. TBJ 2014;13 (1):58-69. [Persian].
19. Nekoii-Moghadam M, Amir Esmaiili M, Ghorbani nia R, Sharifi T, Tabatabi S. [Awareness of patients' rights and their observance from the perspective of patients and nurses: a study in limited surgical centers in Kerman city in 2013]. Bioethics j 2016; 4 (11): 1-12. [Persian]
20. Mohamad Nejad E, Ehsani R, Bigjani J, Abotalebi Gh, Kalantarizadeh M , akbari Kaji M. [A Survey on Nurses 'Awareness of Patients' Rights in a Educational Hospital in 2010]. Journal of Medical Ethics 2012; 6 (19): 1-16. [Persian]
21. Bekaii M, Anjzab B, Fotohi Z, Sarvari M, Faraj khoda T ,Abasi M. [A Survey on Patients 'Awareness about the Patients' Rights Charter in Shahid Sadoughi Hospital in Yazd in 2010]. Medical Ethics Quarterly 2011; 5(17): 16-2. [Persian]
22. Astaraki P, Mahmodi Gh, Anbari Kh , Hoseiini N. [ A Study on the Observance of the Patients' Rights Charter from the Point of View of Patients Admitted to Shohada Hospital in Ashraf Abad Hospital in 2013]. Journal of Lorestan University of Medical Sciences 2015; 17 (1): 14-5. [Persian]
23. Johansson P, Oleni M, Fridlund B. Patient satisfaction with nursing care in the context of health Care: a literature study. Scand J Caring Sci 2002; 16(4): 337-44. [DOI:10.1046/j.1471-6712.2002.00094.x
24. Baba-Mahmoudi F, Meftahi M, Khademlou M, Hesamzade A. [Respecting patient’s right in the viewpoint of patients in Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences hospital]. Journal of Medical Ethics and History of Medicine 2011; 4 (4): 37-44. [Persian]
25. Joolaee S, Givari A, Taavoni S, Bahrani N, Reza Pour R. [Patients’ satisfaction with provided nursing care]. Iranian Journal of Nursing Research 2009; 2 (6-7): 37-44. [Persian]
26. Parsapor A, Bagheri A, Larijani M. [The attitude of patients, physicians and nurses in hospitals of a medical, private and first degree medical treatment program regarding the necessity of observing the provisions of the Patients' Rights Charter in 2006]. Journal of Medical Ethics and Medical Sciences 2009: 2 (4): 10-1. [Persian]