1. Frederick RC, Hafner JW, Schaefer TJ, Aldag JC. Outcome measures for emergency medicine residency graduates: do measures of academic and clinical performance during residency training correlate with American Board of Emergency Medicine test performance? Acad Emerg Med 2011; 18 )2(: 59-64.
2. Vice Chancellor for education, Ministry of Health and Medical Education.[Quality improvement of exama in Guilan University of Medical Sciences2014]. [Cited 2016 Mar 01] .Available from: http://www.gums.ac.ir/Upload/Modules/Contents/asset25/Takhasos.pdf [persian].
3. de Virgilio C, Yaghoubian A, Kaji A, Collins JC, Deveney K, Dolich M, et al. Predicting performance on the American Board of Surgery qualifying and certifying examinations: a multi-institutional study. Arch Surg 2010; 145(9): 852-856.
4. Johnson GA, Bloom JN, Szczotka-Flynn L, Zauner D, Tomsak RL. A comparative study of resident performance on standardized training examinations and the american board of ophthalmology written examination. Ophthalmology 2010; 117(12): 2435-2439.
5. Shellito JL, Osland JS, Helmer SD, Chang FC. American Board of Surgery examinations: can we identify surgery residency applicants and residents who will pass the examinations on the first attempt? Am J Surg 2010; 199(2): 216-222.
6. 6- Chierakul N. Relationship between outcome of written and clinical parts in Internal Medicine Board Certifying Examination. Siriraj Medical Journal 2009; 61(4): 194-196.
7. Bedno SA, Soltis MA, Mancuso JD, Burnett DG, Mallon TM. The in-service examination score as a predictor of success on the American Board of Preventive Medicine certification examination. Am J Prev Med 2011; 41(6): 641-4
8. Frischenschlager O, Haidinger G, Mitterauer L. Factors associated with academic success at Vienna Medical School: prospective survey. Croat Med J. 2005; 46(1):58-65.
9. McDonald FS, Zeger SL, Kolars JC. Associations between United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) and Internal Medicine In-Training Examination (IM-ITE) scores. J Gen Intern Med 2008; 23: 1016 -1019.
10. Schmidt HG, Cohen-Schotanus J, Arends LR: Impact of problem-based, active learning on graduation rates for 10 generations of Dutch medical students. Med Educ 2009, 43: 211-218.
11. Parkhouse J. Intake, output, and drop out in United Kingdom medical schools. BMJ 1996; 312(7035): 885.