1. Kuriplachova G, Magurova D, Hudakova A, Andrascíkova S, Rybarova L. New teaching methods for practical training in nursing within the project Tempus IV–CCNURCA. MEFANET Journal 2015; 3 (2): 64-68.
2. Steinert Y, Twelve tips for conducting effective workshops, Medical Teacher 1992; 14 (2-3(: 127-131.
3. Mendel R, Reichhart,Tatjana T, Rummel-Kluge Ch, Kissling W. A “Mental-Health-at-the-Workplace” Educational Workshop Reduces Managers' Stigma toward Depression . Journal of Nervous & Mental Disease 2016; 204 (1): 61–63. [DOI:10.1097/NMD.0000000000000423
4. Bell AC, D'Zurilla TJ. Problem -solving therapy for depression: A meta-analysis.clinical psychology review 2009; 29: 348-353 [DOI:10.1016/j.cpr.2009.02.003
5. Potter P, Perty A.Basiic nursing:theory and practics.3th ed.philadelphia: osby;2010.
6. Morton, JA, A study to determine the influence of teaching problem solving Tools to educationally at-risk high school students. Dissertation Abstracts International Section. A: Humanities and social sciences 2005, 66 (4): 1266.
7. Waugh A, Smith D, Dorothy H, Gray M., Towards a values-based person specification for recruitment of compassionate nursing and midwifery candidates: A study of registered and student nurses' and midwives' perceptions of prerequisite attributes and key skills, Nurse Education Today 2014; 34 (9): 1190–1195 [DOI:10.1016/j.nedt.2013.12.009
8. Franklin A, Liu Y, Li Z, Nguyen V, Johnson T, Robinson D,et al. opportuonistic decision making and complexity in emergency care. Journal of biomedical informatics 2011; 44: 469-476. [DOI:10.1016/j.jbi.2011.04.001
9. Karayurt O’, Mert H, Beser A. A study on development of a scale to assess nursing students’ performance in clinical settings. Journal of Clinical Nursing 2009; 18 (8): 1123–1130 [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2702.2008.02417.x
10. Moattari M , Soltani A, Moosavinasab M, Ayatollahi A.[The effect of a short term course of problem solving on self-concept of nursing students at Shiraz Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery, Iranian journal of Medical education]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2005;5 (2): 147-155. [Persian]
11. Malouff JM, Thorsteinsson EB, Schutte NS, The efficacy of problem solving therapy in reducing mental and physical health problem: Ameta-analysis. Clin Psychol Rev 2007;27(1):46-57. [DOI:10.1016/j.cpr.2005.12.005
12. Erozkan A. The effect communication skills and interpersonal problem solving skills on social self-efficacy, Educational sciences; theory & practice 2013; 13 )2(: 739-745.
13. Seif A. [New educational psychology]. 8th ed. Tehran: Doran publication;2012. [Persian]
14. Çinar N, Sözeri C, Şahin S, Cevahir R, Say M.Problem solving skils of the nursing and midwifery students and influential factors. Rev Eletr Enf. [Internet]. 2010; 12 (4): 601-6. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.5216/ree.v12i4.8328. [DOI:10.5216/ree.v12i4.8328
15. Nezu AM, Ronan F. life stress, current problem-solving and depressive symptom: an integrative odel. journal of counseling and clinical psychology 2008; 53 (5): 693-97.
16. shekoohi YM, Parand A. [Problem solving education to mothers and its effect on family relationships].Journal of Family Research 2009; 4 (13): 5-16. [Persian]
17. Shahbazi S, Hazrati M, Moattari M, Heidari M. [The effect of problem solving skills training on emotional intelligence of nursing students of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences].Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2012; 12 (1): 67-76 [Persian]
18. D 'Zurilla TJ, Nezu AM. Problem - solving therapies. In: Dobson KS. Handbook of cognitive behavioral therapies. 2nded. New York: Guilford Press; 2001.
19. Scholes J, Endacott R, Birro M,. Clinal decision-making: midwifery students recognition of, and response to, post-partum haemorrhage in the simulation environment, BMC pregnancy & childbirth 2012;12(19):1-12.
20. Gaskell L, Beaton S. Developing clinical competency: Experiences and perceptions of Advanced Midwifery Practitioners in training. Nurse education and practice 2015;15(4): 265–270. [DOI:10.1016/j.nepr.2015.03.001
21. Ivicek K, de Castro AB, Salazar MK, Murphy HH, Keifer M. Using problem-based for occupational and environmental health nursing education: Pesticide exposures among migrant agricultural workers, AAOHN J 2011; 59 (3): 127-133.
22. Koh CHG, Khoo EH, Wong LM, Koh D. The effects of problem-based learning during medical school on physician competency: a systematic review. CMEJ 2008; 178 (1): 34-41. [DOI:10.1503/cmaj.070565
23. McNeill J, Doran J, Lynn F, Anderson G, Alderdice F, Public health education for midwives and midwifery students: a mixed methods study, BMC Pregnancy & Childbirth 2012;12: 142 [DOI:10.1186/1471-2393-12-142
24. Kelly B, Zolnierek H, DiMatteo MR. Physician Communication and Patient Adherence to Treatment: A Meta-analysis. Med Care. Med Care 2009; 47 (8): 826–834. [DOI:10.1097/MLR.0b013e31819a5acc
25. Lucretia Pop C, Improving Interpersonal Communication for a Higher Quality of Physical Activities. 5th World Conference on Educational Sciences – WCES; 2013 Feb 5-8; Italy. Rome: Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences; 2014.
26. Clayton JM, Butow Phyllis N, Waters A, Rebekah C, Laidsaar P, O'Brien A,et al. Evaluation of a novel individual communication-skills training intervention to improve doctors confidence and skills in end-of-life communication 2012; 27(3): 236-243.
27. Makoul G. Communication skills education in medical school and beyond. JAMA 2003;289 (1): 93. [DOI:doi.org/10.1001/jama.289.1.93
28. Salimi M, Peyman H, Sadeghifar J, Toloui Rakhshan Sh, Alizadeh M, Yamani N. [Assessment of interpersonal communication skills and associated factors among students of Allied Medicine School in Tehran University of Medical Sciences].Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2013;12 (12): 895-902. [Persian] [DOI:10.4037/ajcc2011433
29. Hap M Beth, Garrett K, Thomas D, Tate J, George E, Houze M. Nurse- Patient communication interaction in the intensive care unit. American Journal of Critical Cares 2011; 20(2): 28-40.
30. Hemmati M, Sheikhbaglu M, Baghaie R.[relationship between the communication skill of nurse - patient with patient safety in the critical care units]. Journal of Clinical Nursing and Midwifery 2014; 4( 3 ): 77-84. [Persian]
31. Heidari M, Shahbazi S, Derris F. The effect of problem solving training on decision-making skills in emergency medicine students. JHPM 2013; 2(2): 25-31. [Persian]
32. Asuero AM, Queraltó JM, Pujol-Ribera E, Berenguera A, Rodriguez-Blanco T. and Epstein, R. M.. Effectiveness of a Mindfulness Education Program in Primary Health Care Professionals: A Pragmatic Controlled Trial. J Contin Educ Health Prof 2014; (34): 4–12. [DOI:10.1002/chp.21211
33. Epstein JR. Learning from the problems of problem-based learning BMC Medical Education 2004;(4):1 [DOI:10.1186/1472-6920-4-1
34. Jafari Sani H, Mohamadzadeh Ghasr A, Garavand H, Hosseini S. [Learning Styles and Their Correlation with Self-Directed Learning Readiness in Nursing and Midwifery Students]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2013; 12 (11): 842-853. [Persian]
35. Borhani F, Abbaszadeh A, Sabzevari S,Dehestani M.[Effect of workshop education and follow up on ethical sensitiveness of nurses]. Quarterly Journal of Medical Ethics 2012; 6 (21): 11-24. [Persian]
36. Moemeni L, Najaf Yarandi A, Haghani H.[Comparative Study of the Effects of Education Using VCD and Booklet in Two Different Times on Pre-operative Anxiety]. Iran Journal of Nursing (IJN) 2009; 21 (56): 81-93.[Persian]
37. Heidari M, Shahbazi S, Derris F. [The effect of problem solving training on decision making skill in emergency medicine students]. journal of health promotion management, 2013;2(2) 6:25-31.[Persian]
38. Monajemi zadeh, A. survey the relationship between interpersonal communication skills and the social acceptance of PNU students Branch.[dissertation]. Department of Social Science;1391.