1. Zhang Y, Gan Y, Cham H. Perfectionism, academic burnout and engagement among Chinese college students: A structural equation modeling Analysis. Personality and Individual Difference 2007; 43: 1529- 1540. [DOI:10.1016/j.paid.2007.04.010
2. Shin H, Puig A, Lee J, Lee J, Lee SM. Cultural Validation of the Maslach Burnout Inventory for Korean Students. Asia Pacific Educational Review 2011; 12(4): 633– 639. [DOI:10.1007/s12564-011-9164-y
3. Schaufeli WB, Martinez I, Pinto AM, Salanova M, Bakker A. Burnout and engagement in university students: A cross- national study. Journal of Cross- Cultural Psychology 2002; 33: 464– 481. [DOI:10.1177/0022022102033005003
4. Salmela- Aro K, Kiuru N, Pietikäinen M, Jokela J. Does school matter? The role of school context in adolescents' school- related burnout. European Psychologist 2008; 13 (1): 12- 23.
5. Marine A, Ruotsalainen J, Serra C, Verbeek J. Preventing occupational stress in healthcare workers. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2006; (4): CD002892. [DOI:10.1002/14651858.CD002892.pub2
6. Bowers ML. Burnout Among Undergraduate Athletic Training Students.[dissertation]. California:University of Pennsylvania; 2012.
7. Çam Z, Deniz KZ, Kurnaz A. School Burnout: Testing a Structural Equation Model Based on Perceived Social Support, Perfectionism and Stress Variables. Education and Science 2014;39 (137): 310-325.
8. Naami A. [Rabeteh beine keifiate tajarobe yadgiri ba farsoodegi tahsili daneshjooyane karshenasi arshade Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz]. Psychol Stud 2009; 5 (3): 19– 28. [Persian]
9. Taris T, Van Beek W I, Schaufeli WB. Why Do Perfectionists Have a Higher Burnout Risk Than Other? The Meditational Effect of Workaholism. Romanian Journal of Applied Psychology. 2010; 12 (1): 1-7.
10. Zahedbabolan A, Poorbahram R, Rahmani Javanmard S.[Rabeteh Kamalgaraee, Jahatgozini hadaf va Amalkard Tahsili ba Farsoodegi Tahsili]. Quarterly Journal of New Approach in Educational Administration 2014;5(2): 109- 124. [Persian]
11. Behroozi N, Shahni Yeilagh M, Poorseyed M. Relationship between perfectionism, perceived social support and academic burnout. Rahbord Farhang 2012; 5 (20): 83- 102. [Persian]
12. Schaufeli WB, Bakker AB, Salanova M. The measurement of work engagement with a short questionnaire. A cross- national study. Educational and Psychological Measurement 2006; 66(4): 701– 716. [DOI:10.1177/0013164405282471
13. Adie J, Wakefield C. Perceptions of the teaching environment, engagement and burnout among university students on a sports- related degree program in the UK. Journal of Hospitality, Leisure, Sport and Tourism Education 2011; 10 (2): 74- 84. [DOI:10.3794/johlste.102.326
14. Bilge F, Tuzgol Dost M, Çetin B. Factors Affecting Burnout and School Engagement among High School Students: Study Habits, Self- Efficacy Beliefs, and Academic Success. Educational Sciences: Theory & Practice 2014; 14 (5): 1721- 1727.
15. Ugwu FO, Onyishi IE, Tyoyima W. exploring the relation- ships between academic burnout, self- efficacy and academic engagement among nigerian college students. The African Symposium 2013; 37 (13): 37- 45.
16. Galbraith CS, Merrill GB. Academic Performance and Burnout: An Efficient Frontier Analysis of Resource Use Efficiency among Employed University Students. Journal of Further and Higher Education 2015; 39 (2): 255- 277. [DOI:10.1080/0309877X.2013.858673
17. Duru E, Duru S, Balkis B. Analysis of Relationships among Burnout, Academic Achievement Educational Sciences: Theory & Practice 2014; 14 (4): 1274- 1284.
18. Yavuz G, Dogan N. Maslach Burnout Inventory- Student Survey (MBI- SS): A Validity Study Procedia- Social and Behavioral Sciences 2013; 116: 2453– 2457.
19. Rostami Z, Abedi MR, Schaufeli WB. [Reliability and validity of the Mslach burnout inventory (MBISS) among female students in University of Isfahan (Iran)]. New Educational Approaches 2011; 1 (13): 21- 38. [Persian]
20. Frost RO, Marten PA, Lahart C, Rosenblate R. The dimensions of perfectionism. Cognitive Therapy and Research 1990; 14(5): 449- 468. [DOI:doi.org/10.1007/BF01172967
21. Hawkins C, Watt H, Sinclair K. Psychometric Properties of the Frost Multidimen- sional Perfectionism Scale With Australian Adolescent Girls: Clarification of Multidimensionality and Perfectionist Typology, Educational and Psychological Measurement 2006; 66 (6): 1001- 1022. [DOI:10.1177/0013164405285909
22. Bitaraf Sh, Shairi MR, Hakimjavadi M. Social fear, parenthood and perfectionism styles. The periodical of Trnsformational and Iranian psychology 2011; 25 (2): 75- 82. [Persian]
23. Hajloo N. [Psychometric Properties of the Iranian Version of the Utrecht Work Engagement Scale (UWES- 9)].Knowledge & Research in Applied Psychology 2013: 14 (2): 61- 68. [Persian]
24. Schaufeli WB, Bakker A. UWES Utrecht Work Engagement Scale. Preliminary Manual [Cited 2016 Sept 20]. Utrecht University: Occupational Health Psychology Unit. Available from:http://www.wilmarschaufeli.nl/publications/Schaufeli/Test%20Manuals/Test_manual_UWES_English.pdf
25. Shih Sh. An Examination of Academic Burnout Versus Work Engagement Among Taiwanese Adolescents. The Journal of Educational Research 2012; 105:286–298. [DOI:10.1080/00220671.2011.629695
26. Shim SS, Rubenstein LDV, Drapeau CW.When perfectionism is coupled with low achievement: The effects on academic engagement and help seeking in middle school. Learning and Individual Differences 2016; 45: 237– 244. [DOI:10.1016/j.lindif.2015.12.016
27. Harris PW, Pepper CM, Maack, DJ. The relationship between maladaptive perfectionism and depressive symptoms: The mediating role of rumination. Personality and Individual Differences 2008; 44 (1): 150– 160. [DOI:10.1016/j.paid.2007.07.011
28. Yu JH, Chae SJ, Chang, K.H. The relationship among self- efficacy, perfectionism and academic burnout in medical school students. Korean J Med Educ 2016; 28 (1): 49- 55. [DOI:10.3946/kjme.2016.9
29. Mousavi F, Ghafelehbashi M, Golshani F. [Academic Burnout in Students: the Predictive role of Perfectionism & Goal Orientation]. Journal of Educational Psychological Studies 2015; 12 (22): 20- 30. [Persian]
30. Stoeber J, Rambow A. Perfectionism in adolescent school students: Relations with motivation, achievement, and well-being. Personality and Individual Differences 2007; 42: 1379- 1389. [DOI:10.1016/j.paid.2006.10.015
31. Friedman G. Student Stress, Burnout and Engagement. [dissertation]. Johannesburg: University of the Witwatersrand; 2014.
32. Yao M. An Exploration of Multidimensional Perfectionism, Academic Self- Efficacy, Procrastination Frequency, and Asian American Cultural Values in Asian American University Students [dissertation]. School of the Ohio State University; 2009.
33. Balkis M. the relationship between academic procrastination and students' burnout. hacettepe üniversitesi eğitim fakültesi dergisi .H.U Journal of Education.2013; 28 (1): 68- 78.