1. Fathi K, Pardakhtchi MH, Rabiei M. [Effectiveness Evaluation of Virtual Learning Courses in High Education System of Iran (Case of Ferdowsi University)]. Information and communication Technology in Education. 2011;4 (1): 5-21.[Persian]
2. Borhani F, Vatanparast M, Abbaszadeh A, Seyfadini R. [The Effect of Training in Virtual Environment on Nursing Students Attitudes toward Virtual Learning and its Relationship with Learning Style]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2012; 12 (7): 508-517.[Persian]
3. Latifnejad Roudsari R, jafari H, Hosseini BL, Esfalani A. [Measuring students' knowledge and attitude towards E- learning in Mashhad University of Medical Sciences (MUMS)]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 1389؛10 (4): 364-373.[Persian]
4. Shaikhi Fini AA. Survey on Professors and Students’ Attitude about Virtual Learning in Iran Universities. International Journal of Education and Information Technologies. 2008; 2(1): 31-35.
5. Moisil I. A Model of the Student Behavior in a Virtual Educational Environment. Int. J. of Computers Communications & Control. 2008; 3(suppl): 108-115
6. Mirzaei M, Ahmadipour F, Azizian F. [Viewpoints of students of Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences towards e-Learning in teaching clinical biochemistry]. The Journal of Medical Education and Development. 2012; 7 (2):67-74.[Persian]
7. Rhema, A, & Miliszewska, I. Analysis of student attitudes towards e-learning: The case of engineering students in Libya. Issues in Informing Science and Information Technology, 201411, 169-190.
8. Ebrahim zadeh E, Hasangholi H. [Reservations in elearning. Conference Articles of elearning to Virtual University]. Tehran: Islamic Azad University, west Tehran, 2006.[Persian]
9. Moghaddas J, Norozzadeh R. [Survey and comparison of knowledge, attitude and skill level of the Master students of information technology management using virtual and traditional education in Islamic Azad University]. Cultural management Journal, 2009; 3(6): 95- 10.[Persian]
10. Teo T, Noyes J. Development and validation of a computer attitude measure for young students (CAMYS). Computers in Human Behavior. 2008; 24 (6): 2659–2667.
11. saleh sedghpoor b, mirzaee s.[Chalesh haye negareshi aezaye heyate elmi dar amuzesh electronic]. Journalof Technology of Education. 2008; 3(1): 77-87. [Persian]
12. Teo TK. assessing the computer attitudes of students: An Asian perspective. Computers in Human Behavior. 2008; 24(4):1634–1642.
13. Yaghoubi J. [Assessment of agricultural extension and education graduate students' perceptions of elearning in Iran. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences]. 2009; 1(1): 1914–1918.[Persian]
14. Vuorela M, Nummenmaa L. How undergraduate students meet a new learning environment? Computers in Human Behavior. 2004; 20(6):763–777.
15. Huang HM, Rauch U, Liaw Sh. Investigating learners’ attitudes toward virtual reality learning environments: Based on a constructivist approach. Computers & Education. 2010; 55 (3): 1171–1182.
16. Bertea P. Measuring students’ attitude towards E-learning. A case study. The 5th international scientific conference elearning and software for education. Bucharest, April9-10, 2009Available from: http://adlunap.ro/else2009/papers/979.1.Bertea.pdf
17. Mishra, S, & Panda, S. Development and factor analysis of an instrument to measure faculty attitude towards e-learning. Asian Journal of Distance Education, 2007; 5 (1): 27-33.
18. Okhovati M, Sharifpoor Ghahestani E, Islami Nejad T, Hamzezadeh Marzooni M, Motamed Jahroomi M. [Attitude, Knowledge and Skill of Medical Students toward E-Learning; Kerman University of Medical Sciences]. Bimonthly Educ Strateg Med Sci. 2015; 8 (1):51-58.[Persian]
19. Al-Doub E, Goodwin R, Al-Hunaiyyan A. Students’ attitudes towards E-learning in Kuwait’s higher education institutions. [Cited 2009 Nov 7]. Available from: http://oa.stellarnet.eu/ openarchive/browse?resource=2320_v1&back=%2Fopenarchive%2Fbrowse%3Fbrowse%3Dkeyword%2F%2520Communication%2Fpublication
20. Khandaghi A, Hosseinzadeh M, Pour Smaeil F. [Barrasye negareshe daneshjooyane daneshgahe oloom pezeshki Mashhad nesbat be amoozeshhaye majazi.] Green Journal: Special Journal of Education in Medical Science 2009; (6): 16.[Persian]
21. Mohammadi D, Hoseini M, Shabanali Fomi H, Rajabbeigi M, Isaee MT. [Tahlile negareshe amoozeshgaran nesbat be yadgirye elektroniki dar amoozeshhaye elmi-karbordye keshavarzi dar Iran].Journal of Research in Economics of Agricultural Development 2008; 39(1): 99-109.[Persian]
22. Zolfaghari M, Negarandeh R, Ahmadi F. [The Evaluation of a Blended E-learning Program for Nursing and Midwifery Students in Tehran University of Medical Sciences]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education, 2011; 10(4)398-409.[Persian]
23. Ping-huang Wu, Chin-hwa Kuo, Pei-lin Wu, Tsung-han Wu. Design a competence–based Networked Learning system: using sequence Control as Example. Current Development in Technology- Assisted Education, 2006; 2:787-791.
24. Rayner LA. [A critical evaluation of students' attitudes to electronic learning at the University of Chester] [Dissertation]. Liverpool; University of Liverpool (Chester College of Higher Education) 2007.