1. GuriRosenblit S, Distance Education in the Digital Age: Common Misconceptions and Challenging Tasks. Journal of distance education 2009; 23 (2): 105-122.
2. Saade R G, Morin D, J Thomas. Critical thinking in E-learning environments. Computers in Human Behavior. Computers in Human Behavior 2012; 28 (5): 1-10.
3. Zemsky R, W Massy, Thwarted innovation: What happened to e-learning and why. Philadelphia: The Learning Alliance at the University of Pennsylvania; 2004.
4. Macknight C, Teaching critical thinking through online discussions. Educes Quarterly 2000; 4: 38-41.
5. Huff M, A comparison study of live instruction versus interactive television for teaching MSW students critical thinking skills. Research on Social Work Practice 2000; 10 (4): 400-416.
6. Dinevski D, M Plenkovi. Modern university and e-learning. Media, Culture and Public Relations 2003; 2: 137–46.
7. Caplan D, The development of online courses. In Theory and practice of online learning, ed. T. Anderson , F. Elloumi, Alberta: Athabasca University; 2004.
8. Grafstein A, Information literacy and technology: An examination of some issues. Portal: Libraries and the Academy 2007; 7 (3): 51–64.
9. Al-Fadhli S, Khalfan A. Developing critical thinking in e-learning environment: Kuwait University as a case study. Assessment & Evaluation in Higher Education 2009; 34 (5): 529-536.
10. Jou M, Lin YT, Wu DW. Effect of a blended learning environment on student critical thinking and knowledge transformation. Interactive Learning Environments; [Cited 2014 Oct 8]. Available from:https://scholar.lib.ntnu.edu.tw/en/publications/effect-of-a-blended-learning-environment-on-student-critical-thin
11. Tapper J, Student perceptions of how critical thinking is embedded in a degree program. Higher Education Research and Development 2004; 23 (2): 199-222.
12. Jalalmanesh S, Mahmoodi M, Barkhordary M. Comparison of Critical Thinking Dispositions Between Baccalaurate Nursing Students of Yazd University Medical Sciences and Islamic Azad University of Yazd in 2008. Research in Medical Education 2008; 1 (2):1-7
13. Del Bueno, A crisis in critical thinking. Nursing Education Perspectives 2005; 26 (5): 278-282.
14. Toofany s. Critical thinking among nurses. Nursing Management – UK 2008; 14 (9): 28-31.
15. Facione PA, Facione NC, Giancarlo CA. California Critical Thinking Disposition Inventory: Inventory Manual. California Academic Press, Millbrae; 2001.
16. Lee Y, Driscoll MP, Nelson DW, the Past, Present, and Future of Research in Distance Education: Results of a Content Analysis. American Journal of Distance Education 2004; 18 (4): 225-241.
17. Kokdemir D. Decision makes and problem solving under uncertainty. [Unpublished Doctorate Thesis]. Ankara: Ankara University, Institute of Social Sciences; 2003.
18. Gulveren H. Critical thinking skills of education faculty students and factors influencing critical thinking skills. [Unpublished Doctorate Thesis]. Izmir: Dokuz Eylül University Institute of Educational Sciences; 2007.
19. Cevik S. An investigation of the critical thinking dispositions of pre-service teachers at a private non-profit university. Master Degree Thesis. Bilkent University, Institute of Educational Sciences, Ankara; 2013.
20. Karago I, Bekmezci S. Investigating Academic Achievements and Critical Thinking Dispositions of Teacher Candidates. Journal of Education and Training Studies 2015; 3(4): 86-92.
21. Tumkaya S, Aybek B, Aldag H. An investigation of university students’ critical thinking disposition and perceived problem solving skills. Eurasian J. Educ. Res 2009; 36: 57-74.
22. Kim SH, Nam HA, Kim MO. Critical thinking disposition, problem solving process, and simulation based assessment of clinical competence of nursing students in pediatric nursing. Child Health Nurse Res 2013; 20 (4): 294-303.
23. Yang H J. Relationship between critical thinking disposition and problem solving ability of nursing students. Journal of the Korea Academia-industrial cooperation Society 2013; 14 (12): 6387-6394.
24. Kim KS, Choi JH. The Relationship between Problems Solving Ability, Professional Self Concept and Critical Thinking Disposition of Nursing Students. International Journal of Bio-Science and Bio-Technology 2014; 6 (5): 131-142.
25. Jeong H. Critical thinking disposition, problem solving process, and empathy among Nursing Students. Advanced Science and Technology Letters 2015; 103: 44-48.
26. Pai HC, Eng CJ. The relationships among critical thinking disposition, caring behavior, and learning styles in student nurses. Open Journal of Nursing 2013; 3: 249-256.
27. Akbiyik C, Seferoglu SS. Critical thinking dispositions and academic achievement. Cukurova Universitesi Eğitim Fakultesi Dergisi 2006; 2 (32): 90-99.
28. Kırbaşlar M, ozsoy-Guneş Z. The effect of critical thinking disposition on entrepreneurship levels: A study on future teachers. Social and Behavioral Sciences 2015; 174: 199 – 207.
29. Delavar A. [Theoretical and practical Foundations of research in human and social sciences]. Tehran: Roshd; 2011. [Persian]
30. Hejazi E, Mousavi SA, Borjalilu S. ]Factor Analysis, Validity and Reliability of the California Critical Thinking Disposition[. Journal of Psychology 2011; 15 (1): 23-39. [Persian]
31. Gharib M, Rabieian M, Salsali M, Hadjizadeh. Sabouri Kashani A, Khalkhali H. ]Critical Thinking Skills and Critical Thinking Dispositions in Freshmen and Senior Students of Health Care Management[. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2009; 9 (2):125-135. [Persian]
32. sabouri kashani A, Faal Ostadzar. Karimi moonaghi, Gharib M. ]Critical Thinking Dispositions among Medical Students in Two stages: Basic Medical Sciences and Pre-Internship].Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2013; 12 (10): 778-785. [Persian]
33. Folous O, Cesarian Th. Assessment of critical thinking disposition of nursing students in Southwestern Nigeria. International Journal of Research in Applied 2014; 2 (3): 7-16.
34. Sobral Nunes S. Challenges for Higher Education in the Information Society. Master in Information Management: 2002
35. Ozdemir SM. An evaluation of university students critical thinking skills with some variables. Turkey Egitim Dergileri-Education 2005; 3(3): 297-314.
36. Kawashima N, Shiomi K. Factors of the thinking disposition of Japanese high school students. Social Behavior and Personality 2007; 35 (2): 187- 194.
37. Azar A. The effect of critical thinking dispositions on student’s achievement in selection and placement exam for university in Turkey. Journal of Turkish science education 2010; 7 (1): 61-73.
38. Nazem Ghadi I, Abu Bakar K, Alwi N.H, Talib O. Gender Analysis of Critical Thinking Disposition Instrument among University Putra Malaysia undergraduate students. Recent Technological Advances in Education; 2013.
39. Kolayis H, Sari I, Celik N. The comparison of critical thinking and problem solving disposition of athletes according to gender and sport type. International Journal of Human Sciences 2014; 11 (2): 842-849.
40. Ricket J, Rudd R. Critical Thinking Skills of FFA Leaders. Journal of Southern Agricultural Education Research 2004; 54 (1): 7-20.
41. Azodi P, Jahanpoor F, Shari F.]Critical Thinking Skills of students in Bushehr University of Medical Sciences[. Journal of E-learning 2010; 2: 10-16.
42. Gharib M, Sarmadi M, Ebrahimzadeh I, Zare H, Emami A, Gharib A. ]Enhancing Critical Thinking in Virtual Medical Education Program: A Qualitative Study of Faculty Members’ and Students’ Experiences[. Strides Development Medical Education 2011; 8 (1): 22-32
43. Profetto-McGrath J. The relationship of critical thinking skills and critical thinking dispositions of baccalaureate nursing students. J Advance nurse 2003; 43 (6): 569-77.
44. Shin K, Jung DY, Shin S, Kim MS. Critical thinking dispositions and skills of senior nursing students in associate, baccalaureate, and RN-to-BSN programs. J Nurse Education 2006; 45 (6): 233-7.
45. Nazem Ghadi I, Abu Bakar K, Njie B. Influences of critical thinking dispositions on critical thinking skills of undergraduate students at a Malaysian Public University. Journal of Educational Research and Reviews 2015; 3 (2): 23-31
46. Simpson E. Courtney M. Critical thinking in nursing education: Literature review. International Journal of Nursing Practice 2002; 8: 89 - 98.
47. Chaffee J. Critical thinking skills: the cornerstone of developmental education. J Develop Educe 1992; 15: 2–39.
48. Oermann MH. Evaluating critical thinking in clinical practice. Nurse Education 1997; 22: 25–28.
49. Du XY, Emmersen J, Toft E, Sun B. PBL and critical thinking disposition in Chinese medical students – A randomized cross-sectional study. Journal of problem based Learning in Higher Education 2013; 1 (1): 72-83.
50. Benson R, Samarawickrema G. Addressing the context of e-learning: using transactional distance theory of inform design. Distance Education 2009; 30 (1): 5-21.