1. Javadinia A, Sharifzade G, Abedini M, Khalesi M, Erfaniyan M. [Learning Styles of Medical Students in Birjand University of Medical Sciences According to VARK Model]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2012; 11(6): 584-9. [Persian]
2. Khalkhali A. The Effect of Metateaching’ Assignments on Recognition of the Teachings’ Subconscious of Faculties.Journal of managing Education in Organization 2016; 4 (2) :149-184 [Persian]
3. Suryani N. Improvement of Students’ History Learning Competence through Quantum Learning Model at Senior High School in Karanganyar Regency, Solo, Central Java Province, Indonesia. Journal of Education and Practice 2013; 4(14): 55-63.
4. Quantum Learning Education [cited 2014 16 Nov]. Available from: www.quantumlearning.com/about_us.aspx.
5. Dong D, Chen C, Chen Z. Quantum Reinforcement learning. Advances in Natural Computation: Springer; 2005. 686-9.
6. Houston H. Off The Beaten Path: Quantum Learning. 2007;6.
7. Sarmad Z, Bazargan A, Hejazi E. [Research methods in behavioral sciences]. Tehran: Agah. 2007. [Persian]
8. Shahrabadi E, Rezaeian M, Haghdoost A. [ The Relationship of Study and Learning approaches with Students’ Academic Achievement in Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2014; 13(10): 860-8. [Persian]
9. Le Tellier JP. Quantum learning & instructional leadership in practice: Corwin Press; 2007.
10. Ali AR. QUANTUM LEARNING. Reflective. 2012; 3.
11. Davis AW. The Effect of Quantum Learning on Standardized Test Scores versus schools that do not use Quantum Learning: Northwest Missouri State University; 2012.
12. Karimi Mh, Yazdi MH. [Role Modeling and Mentor in Nursing Education. A review] Research in Medical Education 2014;6(1). [Persian]
13. Kaveh MH.[Motivation and Learning]. Magazine of E-learning Distribution In academy (MEDIA). 2010; 1 (1): 23-9. [Persian]
14. Ashoori J, Kajbaf MB, Manshaee GR, Talebi H. [ Comparison of the Effectiveness of Web-Based, Cooperative Learning and Traditional Teaching Methods in Achievement Motivation and Academic Achievement in the Biology Course]. Magazine of E-learning Distribution In academy (MEDIA) 2014; 5 (2): 25-34. [Persian]
15. Amini N, Zamani BE, Abedini Y. [ Medical students' learning styles]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2010; 10(2): 141-7. [Persian]
16. Ames C, Archer J. Achievement goals in the classroom: Students' learning strategies and motivation processes. Journal of educational psychology 1988; 80 (3): 260.
17. Mahram M, Mahram B, Mousavinasab SN. [Comparison between the effect of teaching through student-based group discussion and lecture on learning in medical students]. Strides in Development of medical Education 2009; 5 (2): 71-9. [Persian]