1. Amin Z, Guajardo J, Wisniewski W, Bordage G, Tekian A, Niederman LG: Morning report: focus and methods over the past three decades. Acad Med 2000; 75 (10): 1-5.
2. Ways M, Kroenke K, Umali J, Buchwald D. Morning report. A survey of resident attitudes. Arch Intern Med 1995; 155 (13): 1433 -7.
3. Moharari R, Soleymani H, Nejati A, Rezaeefar A, Khashayar P, Meysamie A. [Evaluation of morning report in an emergency medicine department]. Emerg Med J 2010; 27 (1): 32-6. [Persian].
4. Banks DE, Shi R, Timm DF, Christopher KA, Duggar DC, Comegys M, et al. Decreased hospital length of stay associated with presentation of cases at morning report with librarian support. J Med Libr Assoc 2007; 95 (4): 381-7.
5. Barbour GL, Young MN. Morning report. Role of the clinical librarian. JAMA 1986; 255 (14): 1921-2.
6. Collin TB. Students’ expectations and their answer-changing behavior. Psychological Reports 1977; 41 (1): 163-6.
7. Wenger NS, Shpiner RB. An analysis of morning report: implications for internal medicine education. Annals of Internal Medicine 1993; 119 (5): 395-9.
8. Pupa LE Jr, Carpenter JL. Morning report: a successful format. Arch Intern Med. 1985; 145: 897 -9.
9. Ramratnam B, Kelly G, Mega A, Tilkemeier P, Schiffman FJ. Determinants of case selection at morning report. J Gen Intern Med. 1997; 12: 263 -6.
10. Recht L, Kramer P, Schwartz W. Morning report in computer era: tradition meets technology. Med Teach. 1995; 17 (3): 327 -31.
11. DeGroot LJ, Siegler M. The morning-report syndrome and medical search. N Engl J Med 1979; 301 (23): 1285 -7.
12. Wartman SA. Morning report revisited: a new model reflecting medical practice of the 1990s. J Gen Intern Med 1995; 10: 271 -2.
13. Silverman HJ. Description of an ethics curriculum for a medicine residency program. West J Med. 1999; 170: 228 -31.
14. Schiffman F, Mayo-Smith M, Burton M. Resident report: A conference with many uses. Rhode Island Med J. 1990; 73: 95 -102.
15. Reilly B, Lemon M. Evidence-based morning report: a popular new format in a large teaching hospital. Am J Med 1997; 103 (5): 419-26.
16. Gross, Cary. Donnelly, Gerard. Reisman, Anna. Resident Expectations of Morning Report. ARCH INTERN MED1999;159 (16): 1910-1914.
17. Haghdoost AA, Jalili Z, Asadikaram E. [A survey on status of morning reports in education hospitals in Kerman University of Medical Sciences]. Development steps in medical education Journal 2005; 2 (2): 88-94. [Persian]
18. Fasset RG, Bollipo SJ. Morning report: an Australian experience. eMJA 2006; 184 (4): 159-161.
19. Razavi SM, Shahbaz Ghazvini S, Dabiran S. [Students’ Benefit Rate from Morning Report Sessions and Its Related Factors in Tehran University of Medical Sciences]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2012; 11 (7): 798-806. [Persian]
20. Rosenberg W, Donald A. Evidence based medicine: an approach to clinical problem-solving. BMJ 1995; 310 (6987): 1122-6.
21. Belsey J. What is Evidence-Based Medicine? Second edition. [Citd 2011 Dec 12]. Availablefrom:http://www.medicine.ox.ac.uk/bandolier/painres/download/whatis/ebm.Pdf
22. Youssef MAFM. Is evidence based medicine (EBM) applicable in our real life? Middle East Fertility Society Journal 2013; 18(3): 217–219.
23. Abu-Gharbieh E, Al Khalidi D, Baig RM, Khan AS. Refining knowledge, attitude and practice of evidence-based medicine (EBM) among pharmacy students for professional challenges. Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal2015; 23 (2): 162–166.
24. Weberschock TB, Ginn TC, Reinhold J, Strametz R, Krug D, Bergold M, et al. Change in knowledge and skills of Year 3 undergraduates in evidence-based medicine seminars. Med Educ 2005; 39 (7): 665-71.
25. Cayley WE Jr. Evidence-based medicine for medical students: introducing EBM in a primary care rotation. WMJ 2005; 104 (3): 34-7.
26. Srinivasan M, Weiner M, Breitfeld PP, Brahmi F, Dickerson KL, Weiner G. Early introduction of an evidence-based medicine course to preclinical medical students. J Gen Intern Med 2002; 17 (1): 58-65.
27. Shaneyfelt T, Baum KD, Bell D, Feldstein D, Houston TK, Kaatz S, et al. Instruments for evaluating education in evidence-based practice: a systematic review. JAMA 2006; 296 (9): 1116- 27.
28. Sadeghi M, Khanjani N, Motamedi F. [Knowledge, Attitude and Application of Evidence Based Medicine (EBM) among Residents of Kerman Medical Sciences University]. Iranian Journal of Epidemiology 2011; 7 (3): 20-26. [Persian]
29. Mahasti Jouybari L, Cheraghali F, Padash L, Sanagoo A. Effect of Participation in the Principles of the Morning Report Case Presentation Workshop on Clinical Faculty Members' Performance. FMEJ 2012; 2 (1): 12-16.
30. Schwartz A, Hupert J, Elstein AS, Noronha P. Evidence-based morning report for inpatient pediatrics rotations. Acad Med 2000; 75 (12): 1229.
31. Zare s, Behnamfar Z, BehnamfarZ,Mirjalili MR. [A survey on quality of morning reports in shahidsadooghi education hospital of Yazd]. Journal of medical education and development center of Yazd 2008; 2 (2): 56-60. [Persian]
32. Rahnavardi M, Bikdeli B, Vahedi H, Alaei F, Pourmalek F, Amini A, et al. [Morning report: a survey of Iranian senior faculty attitudes]. Intern Emerg Med 2008; 3 (1): 17-24. [Persian]