1. Yamani N, Shater Jalali M.[Curriculum Integration, with Emphasis on Integration in Medical Education] .Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2012; 11(9): 1202-1213. [Persian]
2. Ginzberg E. The reform of medical education: an outsider's reflections Acad Med 1993; 68:518-521.
3. Dent JA, Harden RM. A Practical Guide for medical teachers. 3rd ed. Elsevier: Cherchil Livingston; 2009.
4. Dick ML, King DB, Mitchell GK, Kelly GD, Buckley JF, Garside SJ. Vertical Integration inteachingand learning (VITAL): An approachto medical education in general practice. Med JAust 2007; 187 (2): 133-135.
5. Changiz T. [Design of course evaluation tool through quality improvement medical education (SPICES model) and implementation in medical pharmacology course 2]. [dissertation]. Isfahan: Isfahan University of Medical Science, Educational and Development Center; 2003. [Persian]
6. Hoffman K, Hosokawas M, Blake R, Headrick L, Johnson G. Problem-based learning outcomes: ten yearsof experience at the University of Missouri. Columbia School of Medicine. Acad Med 2006; 81 (7): 617-625.
7. Nikzad M. [Guide to Medical Education in Iran]. Tehran: Ministry of Health and Medical Education; 2003. [Persian]
8. Achike FI, Ogle CW. Information overload in the teaching of pharmacology. J Clin Pharmacol 2000; 40:177-183.
9. Harden R M. The integration ladder: a tool for curriculum planning and Evaluation. Medical Education 2000; 34:551-557.
10. Peile E. Commentary: Integrated learning. BMJ: British Medical Journal 2006; 332 (7536), 278.
11. Adibi I, Abedi Memarzadeh M, Adibi P.Early Clinical Encounter: Report of An Intervention. Iranian J M Educ 2002; 2 (1): 3-9.
12. Dehghan M, Anvari M, Hosseini Sharifabad M, Talebi AR, Nahangi H, Abbasi A, et al. [The View points of Medical Students In Yazd University of Medical Sciences Toward Horizontal Integration Teaching Method in Anatomical Sciences Courses]. Strides in Development of Medical Educatin 2011; 8 (1): 81-87. [Persian]
13. Faingold CL, Dunaway GA. Teaching pharmacology within a multidisciplinary organ system-basedmedical curriculum. Naunyn-Schmiedeberg.s Arch Pharmacol. 2002; 366(1):18-25.
14. Nasiri Asl M, Allami A. [Attitudes of Qazvin medical students to integrate pharmacology in physiopathology course]. EDC journal 2011; 4(6) :31-36. [Persian]
15. Kumar RK, Freeman B, Velan GM, DePermentier PJ. Integrating histology andduring first year of traditional medical course: Perception of students and faculty. BMC MedEduc 2008; 8: 44.
16. Nasri K, Kahbazi M, Norouzi A, Nasri Sh. [The medical education problems and possible Solutions in stagers andintern's view points of Arak University of Medical Sciences, 2006-07] Arak Medical University Journa. 2010; 12 (4): 111-121. [Persian]
17. Mirzaei M, Ahmadipour F, Azizian F. [Viewpoints of students of Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences towardse-Learning in teaching clinical biochemistry]. Journal of Medical Education and Development 2012; 7(2): 67-74. [Persian]
18. Mousavi Z, Olapour A. [Horizontal integration in the period in the physiopathology of medicine, Ahwaz Jundi Shapur University of Medical Sciences]. Proceedings of The 10th Congress of National Medical Education: 2009 May 5-7; shiraz, Iran: Sabz journal of medical education 2009:6. [Persian]
19. Khadem N, Khodadadi N, Ebrahimzadeh S. [Openion poll of graduates from Mashhad-School of Medicine, regarding coordination of learnings, during their study with the objectives of education ingiving medical services to society]. Medical Journal of Mashad University of Medical Sciences. 2008; 51(4):233-238. [Persian]