1. Fasihi Harandi T, Soltani Arabshahi SK, Tahami SA, Mohammad Alizadeh S. Viewpoints of students about the quality of clinical education. J Qazvin Univ Med Sci 2014; 8(1): 4-9.[ persian]
2. Pazargadi M, Ashktorab T, Khosravi S. [Nursing students` experiences and perspectives on the clinical characteristics of instructors` in clinical evaluation] .Journal of Nursing Education 2012; 1(1): 1-13. [persian]
3. Heidarzadeh M, Izadi A, Rahmani A, Zamanzadeh V. Characteristics of Efficient Clinical Teachers: Nursing Educators’ and Students’ Perspectives. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2012; 11 (7): 704-717. [persian]
4. Taheri A, Forghani S, Atapour S, Hasanzadeh A. [The Effective Clinical Teaching from Faculty Members' and Rehabilitation Students' Point of View[. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2012; 11(9): 1131-39. [persian]
5. Hosseiny N, Karimi Z, Malek zadeh JM. [ The Situation of Clinical Education Based on Nursing Students’ Opinion in Yasuj Nursing and Midwifery School[. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2006; 5(2): 171-174. [persian]
6. Valiee S, moridi G, khaledi S. [Barriers to and Facilitators of Clinical Education from Sanandaj Nursing Students' Viewpoints[. Preventive Care in Nursing & Midwifery Journal 2013;3(1): 64-74. [persian]
7. Dehghani Kh, Dehghani H, Fallahzadeh H. [The Educational Problems of Clinical Field Training Based on Nursing Teachers and Last Year Nursing Students View points. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2005[; 5(1): 24-32. [persian]
8. Salehabadi S, Golafroz Shahri M, Nasrollahi S, Akbarzadeh M, Mircholi N. [Clinical education problems and ways its quality from the perspective of clinical instructors and students of nursing and midwifery at Sabzavar university medical sciences in 2008[. Journal of Sabzavar of Medical Sciences 2014; 20(4): 539-546
9. Pamela M, Ironside B , Angela M, McNelis S . Clinical Education in Prelicensure Nursing Programs: Findings from a National Survey. Nursing Education Perspectives 2010;31(4): 264-265.
10. Delaram M, Salehiyan T. [Productivity in education from the nursing and midwifery students´ viewpoint[. Scientific J Edu Strategies Med Sci 2011; 4(2): 67-71. [persian]
11. Wiegers T, Boerma W, De Hann O. Maternity care and birth preparedness in rural Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan. Sexual & Reproductive Healthcare 2010; 1(4):189-94.
12. Pazandeh F, Abedian k, Jan Nesari S, Jannesari Sh, Alavi Majd H. [Opinions of nursing and midwifery students regarding an effective clinical tutor at medical universities in Tehran[. Journal Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery 2006; 15(55):46-54. [persian]
13. Khosravi S,Pazargadi M, Ashktorab T. [Nursing students´ viewpoint on challenges of student assessment in clinical settings: Aqualitative study[. Iran J Med Educ 2012; 11(7): 735-49. [persian]
14. Kamran A, Sharghi A, Malekpour A, Birya M, Dadkhah B. [Status and strategies for improving nursing education in view of nursing students in Ardebil University of Medical Sciences[. IJNR 2012;7(27): 25-31. [persian]
15. Heydari M, shahbazi S, Rahimi A, Heydari M, Shahbazi S, Ali-Sheykhi R, Heydari K. [Nursing Students’ viewpoints about Problems of Clinical education[. Iranian Journal of Health & Care 2011;13(1):18-23. [persian]
16. Aghvami M. [Satisfaction nursing students´ of internship at Zanjan medical university 138. J Med Edu Dev 2010; 3(4): 1-6
17. Elcigil A, Yildirim SH. Determining problems experienced by student nurses in their work with clinical educators in Turkey. Nurse Education Today 2007; 27(5): 491-8.
18. Shipman D, Roa M, Hootan J, Wang Zj. Using the analytic rubric as an evaluation tool in nursing education .The positive and the negative. Nurse Education Today 2012;32(3): 246-9.
19. Nazem M, Garakyaraghi M, Hosseinpour M, Khoddami A. [ Interns’ Viewpoints Concerning their Readiness for Entering Internship in Isfahan Medical University[. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2005; 5 (2) :157-164. [persian]
20. Oermann MH, Saewert Kg, Charasina M. Assessment and grading practices in schools of nursing :national survey findings part 1. Nurs Educ Perspect 2009;30(5): 247- 8.
21. Abbaszade A, Borhani F, Sabzevari S. [Nursing Teacher˙s perception of the challenges of clinical education and solutions:A Qualitative study[. J Qual Res Health Sci 2013; 2(2): 134-45. [persian]
22. Valizadeh L, Fathi A. [Relationship between learning characteristics and academic achievement in nursing and midwifery students[. Iran J Med Education 2008; 7(2): 443-50. [persian]
23. Khosravi Sh, Pazargadi M, Ashktorab T. [Nursing Students` Viewpoints on Challenges of Student Assessment in Clinical Settings: A Qualitative Study. Iran J Med Educ 2012; 11(7): 735-49. [persian]
24. Abedini S, Abedini S, Aghamolaei T, Jomehzadeh A, Kamjoo A. [Clinical education problems: the viewpoints of nursing and midwifery students in Hormozgan University of Medical Sciences[. Hormozgan Medical Journal 2009; 12(4): 249-253. [persian]
25. Maclntyre RC, Murray TA, Teel CS, Karshmer JF. Five recommendations for prelicensure clinical nursing education. Journal of Nursing Education. 2009; 48(8): 447-53.