1. Rassouli M, Zagheri Tafreshi M, Esmaeil M. Challenges in clinical nursing education in Iran and strategies. Clin Exc 2014; 2(1):11-22.
2. Seif AA. [Measurement, Evaluation and Educational Evaluation]. 6th ed. Tehran: Doran; 2013. [Persian]
3. Aliyari S, Maleki H, Pazargadi M, Abbaspour A. Developing and Standardization of Quality Evaluation and Accreditation Indicators for Curricula of Baccalaureate Degree Nursing Education in Iran. Annals of Military and Health Sciences Reserch 2012;10(1):50-61.
4. Jaffari F, Valiani M. [Evaluation of Field Training from The Viewpoints of Management and Informatics Students of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2002;2(1):19-26. [Persian]
5. Karimi Moonaghi H, Montazeri R. [A Comparative Study of the Curriculum of Master's Degree in Medical Education in Iran and Some other Countries]. Strides Dev Med Educ 2015;11(4):420-33. [Persian]
6. Leonard BJ, Fulkerson JA, Rose D, Christy A. Pediatric Nurse Educator Shortage: Implications for The Nursing Care of Children. Journal of Professional Nursing 2008; 24(3):184-91. [DOI:10.1016/j.profnurs.2008.01.001
7. Peimani M, Aalaa M, Pajouhi M. Faculty Support for Curriculum Development in Nursing Education FMEJ 2011;4(3):45-50.
8. Ramezani T, Dortaj- Ravari A. Characteristics of Effective Teachers and Pertinent Efective Educational Factors According to the Teachers and Students'point of View in Schools of Nursing, Kerman University of Medical Sciences. Strides Dev Med Educs 2010;6(2):139-48.
9. Hall CE. Toward a Model of Curriculum Analysis and Evaluation-Beka: A Case Study from Australia. Nurse Educ Today 2014;34(3):343-8. [DOI:10.1016/j.nedt.2013.04.007
10. Makarem A, Movahed T, Sarabadani J, Shakeri MT, Asadian Lalimi T, Eslami N. [Evaluation of Educational Status of Oral Health and Community Dentistry Department at Mashhad Dental School Using CIPP Evaluation Model in 2013]. jmds 2014;38(4):347-62. [Persian]
11. Sadat-Aghahosseini S, Navab E, Sadooghiasl A. A comparative study on curriculum of geriatric nursing master's degree in Iran and Ireland. Nursing Practice Today 2016;3(1):19-25.
12. Kermanshahi S, Memarian R, Heseni A, Zamzam S, Nezamli F. A Comparison Post-Graduate MS Curriculum of Nursing Education in Iran and Canada. J Med Educ Dev 2011;4(6):48-54.
13. Nikfarid L, Ashktorab T. Understanding of Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse Practitioner Students Of Situation of Their Profession in Iran: A Qualitative Study. IJNR 2013;8(29):37-46.
14. Ghorbani F, Rahkar Farshi M. [Comparison of Master's Curriculum of Pediatric Nursing in Iran and United States]. Jne 2015;4(3):41-7. [Persian]
15. Sajadi SA, Rajai N, Mokhtari Nouri J. Comparison of the Curricula of Master of Science in Nursing (MScN) Programs in Iran and Japan: A Descriptive Comparative Study. Strides Dev Med Educ 2017; 14 (2): e64082. [DOI:10.5812/sdme.64082
16. Arian M, Nobahar M, Babamohamadi H. [Comparative Study of Nursing Master's Education Program in Iran and John Hopkins School of Nursing, America]. JNE 2018;7(3):34-48. [Persian]
17. Aghazadeh A. [The Principles and Rules Governing The Process of Citizenship: Investigating The Characteristics and Changes Happened in Citizenship Education in Japan]. Educational Innovations 2006;5(3):45-66. [Persian]
18. California TUo. Davis. Academics -Ph.D. program Created by: Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing at UC Davis [cited 2018 Oct 15]. Available from. http://wwwucdmcucdavisedu/nursing/academics/programs/phdhtml.
19. Health. Mo. phd in Nursing Created by Supreme Council of Planning University of Medical Sciences.[cited 2018 Oct 15]. Available from: http://mbsbehdashtgovir/uploads/MsParast
20. Adib-Hajbagheri M. Comparison of Philosophy, Goals and Curriculum of Graduate Level of Nursing Education in Iran and Other Countries. Iran J Med Educ 2002; 2: 8-16.
21. Bolick BN, Haut C, Reuter-Rice K, Leflore J, McComiskey CA, Mikhailov TA, et al. The acute care pediatric nurse practitioner: curriculum overview. Journal of Pediatric Health Care 2012; 26 (3): 231-7:231-7. [DOI:10.1016/j.pedhc.2011.11.001