1. Aseratie M, Murugan R, Molla M. Assessment of factors affecting implementation of nursing process among nurses in selected governmental hospitals, addis ababa, ethiopia; cross sectional study. J Nurs Care 2014; 3: 170.
2. Ngao M. Assessing barriers to implementation of nursing process among nurses working at machakos level 5 hospitals. [dissertation]. kenia: University of Nairobi. 2015.
3. Campos de Carvalho E, Kusumota L. Nursing process: difficulties for its utilization in practice. Acta Paul Enferm 2009; 22 (Especial-Nefrologia): 554-7.
4. Khosravan SH, Khademolhosseini SM, Saadat S, Moradi Koosh F. [The effect of nursing process application on Job satisfaction in Intensive Care Units]. Sci J Hamadan Nurs Midwifery Fac 2014; 22 (2): 33-42. [Persian]
5. Agyeman-Yeboah J, Ameyaw Korsah K, Okrah J. Factors that influence the clinical utilization of the nursing process at a hospital in Accra, Ghana. BMC Nursing 2017; 16:30. [DOI:10.1186/s12912-017-0228-0
6. Nobahar M. [Exploration nursing care process in intensive cardiac care unit: Grounded theory]. J Qual Res Health Sci. 2015; 4 (2): 99-111. [Persian]
7. Atashzadeh Shooride F, Ashktorab T. [Factors influencing implementation of nursing process by nurses: a qualitative study]. Knowlege & Health 2011; 3 (1): 16-23. [Persian]
8. Akbari M, MSc., Shamsi A.A Survey on Nursing Process Barriers from the nurses' view of Intensive Care Units. Iranian Journal of Critical Care Nursing 2011; 3 (4): 181-186.
9. Valizadeh S, Abedi H, Zamanzadeh V, Fathiazar E. Challenges of Nursing Students during Their Study: A Qualitative Study. Research Journal of Biological Sciences 2008; 3 (1): 94-108.
10. Ghanbari A, Monfared A, Hoseinzadeh, Moaddab, Sedighi A. [The Impact of the nursing process education on critical thinking of nursing students]. Reasearch in Medical Education 2017; 9 (2): 25-33. [Persian]
11. Zare A, KargarJahromi M. [The Effect of the nursing process education according to the concept map on learning of the nursing process]. Journal of Nursing Edcation 2017; 6 (4): 65-71. [Persian]
12. Cheraghi F, Hassani P, Riazi H. [Correlation Study of Nursing Students' Self-Efficacy with Clinical Performance].Scientific Journal of Hamadan Nursing & Midwifery Faculty 2011; 19 (1): 35-45. [Persian]
13. Campbel ES, Dudley K. Clinical partner model: benefits for education and service. Nurse Educator 2005; 30: 271-74. [DOI:10.1097/00006223-200511000-00013
14. Nicklin P, Kenworthy N. Teaching & Assessing in Nursing Practice: An Experimental Approach. 3rd ed. Edinburgh: Bailliere Tindal, 2000.
15. Freiburger OA. Preceptor programs increasing student self-confidence and competency. Nurse Educator 2002; 27: 58-60. [DOI:10.1097/00006223-200203000-00004
16. Abdoli S, Rahzani K. [Clinical conceptual map: Effective instrument on the promotion of quality of nursing care]. First Annually Congress on Effective Strategy the Promotion of Quality of Nursing Care. Yazad: University of Medical Sciences; 2004. [Persian]
17. Rezaei K, Kouhestani H, Nejat N, Ebrahimi Fakhar H. [Comparison of the effect of concept mapping and nursing process on self-regulated learning, self-efficacy and cognitive strategies in nursing students]. Journal of Urmia Nursing and Midwifery Faculty 2012; 10 (2): 209-218. [Persian]
18. Huckabay LM. Clinical Reasoned Judgment and the Nursing Process. Nursing Forum 2009; 44 (2): 72-8. [DOI:10.1111/j.1744-6198.2009.00130.x
19. Lai D, Mao C. A Study on Factors Affecting the Mobile Learning of Undergraduate Students in China. Creative Education 2014; 5(5); 372-375. [DOI:10.4236/ce.2014.55046
20. Salmani N, Dehghani Kh, Salimi T, Bagheri I. [Effect of software designed by computer conceptual map method in mobile environment on learning level of nursing students]. Educ Strategy Med Sci 2015; 8 (5): 275-80. [Persian]
21. Chen CJ. Using Concept Mapping Instruction in Mobile Phone to Learning English Vocabulary. Creative Education 2014; 24; 5 (01): 4.
22. Hassani P, Cheraghi F, Yaghmaei F. [self-efficacy and self-regulated learning in clinical performance of nursing students: a qualitative research]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2008; 8 (1): 33- 42. [Persian]
23. Saeidifard F, Heidari K, Foroughi M, Soltani A. [Concept mapping as a method to teach an evidence-based educated medical topic: a comparative study in medical students]. J Diabetes Metab Disord 2014; 13 (1): 86. [DOI:10.1186/s40200-014-0086-1
24. Rasulzadeh NR, Gandomani HS, Delaram M, Yekta ZP. Comparing the Effect of Concept Mapping and Conventional Methods on Nursing Students' Practical Skill Score. Nursing and Midwifery Studies 2015; 4 (3): e27471.
25. Reiska P, Soika K, Möllits A, Rannikmäe M, Soobard R. Using Concept Mapping Method for Assessing Students' Scientific Literacy. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences 2015; 177: 352-7. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.02.357
26. Akbari FD, Mofrad MN, Dabirian A.The effect of concept mapping on clinical decision making skills of ICU nurses. Al Am een J Med Sci 2014; 7 (4): 312-315.
27. Monajemi A, Adibi P, Soltani Arabshahi K, Arbabi F, Akbari R, Custers E, et al. [The battery for assessment of clinical reasoning in the Olympiad for medical sciences students]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2011; 10 (5): 1056-1067. [Persian]
28. Mohammadpour Y, Khalilzadeh H, Habibzadezadeh H, Ahangarzadeh Rezaee S, Rasooli D. [The effect of employing clinical education associate model on clinical learning of nursing students]. Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Urmia University of Medical Sciences 2010; 8 (4) . [Persian]
29. Hsu l. Developing concept maps from problem – based learning scenario discussion. J Adv Nurs 2004; 48 (5): 510-18. [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2648.2004.03233.x
30. Mosavi, F. [The promotion of students' self-efficacy in science class through teaching approach based on conceptual maps]. Journal of pouyesh in education and counsultation 2016; 2:42-58. [Persian]
31. Hwang GJ, Wu CH, Kuo FR. Effects of Touch Technology-based Concept Mapping on Students' Learning Attitudes and Perceptions. Educational Technology & Society 2013; 16 (3): 274-85.
32. Wu PH, Hwang GJ, Milrad M, Ke HR, Huang YM. An innovative concept map approach for improving students' learning performance with an instant feedback mechanism. BJET 2012; 43 (2): 217-32. [DOI:10.1111/j.1467-8535.2010.01167.x
33. Chu H, Hwang G, Liang Y. A cooperative computerized concept-mapping approach to improving students' learning performance in web-based information-seeking activities J. Comput. Educ 2014; 1 (1): 19–33. [DOI:10.1007/s40692-014-0001-2
34. Habib zadeh H, Khajeali N, Khalkhali HR, Mohammadpour Y. [Analysis of evidence-based nursing education on the five stages of the nursing process]. Sci J Hamadan Nurs Midwifery Fac 2013; 21 (2): 67-77. [Persian]