1. Moshabeki A. [Organizational behavior management]. 2nd ed. Tehran: Termeh Publication; 2010. [Persian]
2. Abolghasemi M J. [Cognition of culture]. 1st ed. Tehran: Arshpashoh; 2006. [Persian].
3. Kosh D. [Concept of culture in social science]. 3rd ed. Translated by Moshfegh Hamedani. Tehran: Simorgh; 2010. [Persian].
4. Ashori D. [Definitions and concept of culture]. 6th ed. Tehran: Agah Publication; 2017. [Persian]
5. Vosoghi M, Nikkholgh AK. [Foundation of sociology]. 1st ed. Tehran: Behineh; 1999. [Persian]
6. Mosaei M. [The role of culture in consumption pattern]. Islamic Economics 2009; 9 (34): 125-150. [Persian]
7. RastehmoghadamA, Rahimian H, Abbaspoor A. [Identifying the Challenges of Organizational Culture and Practical Solutions to Change Case: Governmental Organizations of Tehran]. Organizational Culture Management, 2014; 11 (4): 111-135. [Persian]
8. Feiz D, Akbarzadeh M, Zangian S. [Designing interactive model of organizational culture and organizational citizenship behavior and its impact on organizational effectiveness: mediating role of knowledge management]. Organizational Culture Management 2015; 13 (1): 47-66. [Persian].
9. Saif AA. [New educational psychology, learning psychology and instruction]. 13th ed. Tehran: Doran Publication; 2015. [Persian]
10. Khalkhali A, Soleymanpour J, Fardi M. [Presenting a Conceptual Model for Establishing Healthy Classroom Management]. Journal of Educational Psychology 2010; 1(2): 55-66. [Persian]
11. Poloi L, Conrad PK, Night S, Carr P. [A study of the relational aspects of the culture of academic medicine. Acad Med 2009; 84 (1): 106-114. [DOI:10.1097/ACM.0b013e3181900efc
12. Shirkvand Sh. [Morale and organizational climate]. Tadbir 2001; 12 (17): 70-96. [Persian]
13. Samadi P, Rajaepor S, Aghahosieni T, Ghalavandi H. [Classroom atmosphere and management by guidance teachers of Oroomiyeh]. The Journal of New Thoughts on Education2008, 4 (1): 155-176. [Persian]
14. Johnson BH. Empowerment of nurse educators through organizational culture. Nurs Educ Perspect 2009; 30 (1): 8-13.
15. Austin M J, Claassen J. Impact of organizational change on organizational culture: implications for introducing evidence-based practice. J Evid Based Soc Work 2008; 5: 321-359. [DOI:10.1300/J394v05n01_12
16. Lucero R. Building a positive classroom culture and climate.2013. Colorado State University; [Cited 2018 January 13]. Available from: https://tilt.colostate.edu /teaching Resources/tips/tip.cfm ?tipid=137
17. Lee SW Adelman HS. Encyclopedia of School Psychology. Thousand Oaks, California: Sage Publication; 2005. [DOI:10.4135/9781412952491
18. Elias MJ. Academic and social emotional learning. Educational practices series.Geneva: International Bureau of Education; 2003.
19. Lokas A, Robinson sh. examining the moderating role of perceived school climate in early adolescent adjustment, Research on Adolescence 2004; 14 (2): 209-233. [DOI:10.1111/j.1532-7795.2004.01402004.x
20. Allen B, Hessick K. A classroom environment: a silent curriculum. California Polytechnic State University: San Luis Obispo; 2011.
21. Zulfiquar T, Zamir SH. Role of classroom culture in academic learning of students at university Level. J of Literature, Languages and Linguistics 2015; 13: 125-141.
22. Shabani H. [Teaching methods and techniques]. 29th ed. Tehran: Samt; 2016. [Persian]
23. Nakammura RM Healthy classroom management: Motivation, communication, and discipline. 1st ed. Belmont, CA: Wadsworth; 2000.
24. Joybari L, Seyd Ghasemi N, Taghavi A, Bayki F. [Review class culture among students of Golestan University of Health and Allied]. J Medical Education 2016; 4 (1): 44-49. [Persian]
25. Bucher KT, Maning ML. Creating safe school. The Learning House: A Journal of Educational Strategies, Issues and Ideas 2005; 79 (1): 55-60. [DOI:10.3200/TCHS.79.1.55-60
26. Zamani BE. [The role of schools and teacher in cultural development]. In Ali Mosanezhad, A Series of Articles in Cultural Obstacles of Development. Tehran: Pazhohan Publication; 2004. [Persian]
27. Fisher K. The evaluation of physical learning environments: A critical review of the literature. Learning Environments Research 2014; 17: 1-28. [DOI:10.1007/s10984-013-9149-3
28. Saberian M, Hajiaghajani S, Ghafari P, Ghorbani R. [Class culture from viewpoints of students of Semnan University of Medical Sciences]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2007; 7 (1): 143-148. [Persian]
29. Delaram M. [Class culture from viewpoints of students of Sharkord University of Medical Sciences]. J Hormozgan Medicine 2010; 4 (3): 254-260. [Persian]
30. Haghighi Sh, Ashrafizadeh H, Saki Malehi O, Jozaei Sh. [Students'perspectives regarding class culture in ahvazjundishapur university of medical sciences]. Zanko J Med Sci 2016; 17 (53): 73-80. [Persian]
31. Garaas A. the effects of developing a positive class culture on student participation in a kindergarten classroom. Retrieved from Sophia, the St. Catherine University repository. [Cited 2015 January 13]. Available from: https://sophia.stkate.edu/maed/74/.
32. Ghodsian N, Dorrani K, Pourshafei H, Asadi Yoonesi MR. [Educational organization culture model (Case Study: Education Department of Birjand)], Organizational Culture Management 2015; 13 (2): 343-367. [Persian]
33. Robbins SP, Judg TA. Organization behavior. 16th ed. Singapore: Pearson Education; 2014.