1. Zolfaghari M, Mehrdad N, Parsa Yekta Z , Salmani Barugh N, Bahrani N. [The Effect of Lecture and E-learning Methods on Learning Mother and Child Health Course in Nursing Students]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2007; 7 (1): 31-9. [Persian]
2. Skira D. The 2005 word of the year: Podcast. Nursing Education Perspectives. 2006; 27 (1): 54-5.
3. Wikipedia dictionary. Podcast.[cited 2016 April 22] Available from: https://fa.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D9%BE%D8%A7%D8%AF%DA%A9%D8%B3%D8%AA
4. Killian K. Podcasting in Higher Education.[cited 2007 September 9]Available from: http://kristina.kcubes.com/?s=podcasting & submit=.pdf
5. Najafipour S, Najafipour S, Raoofi R. [The Role of Podcasting in Education]. Media 2011; 2 (1) :34-40. [Persian]
6. Lee MJ, McLoughlin C, Chan A. Talk the talk: Learner generated podcasts as catalysts for knowledge creation. British Journal of Educational Technology. 2008; 39 (3):501-21
7. Boulos MN, Maramba I, Wheeler S. Wikis, blogs and podcasts: a new generation of Web-based tools for virtual collaborative clinical practice and education. BMC medical education. 2006; 6 (41):1-8.
8. Eash E. K.Podcasting 101 for K-12 librarians. [cited 2006 July 21],Available from: http://www.georgialibraries.org/lib/gold/technol_biblio.php#articles.htm
9. Flanagan B, Calandra B. Podcasting in the Classroom.Learning & Leading with Technology 2005;33(3):20-3.
10. Lim KYT. Now hear this – exploring podcastingas a tool in geography education.[cited 2006 December 10].Available from: http://homepage.mac.com/voyager/brisbane_kenlim.pdf
11. Savel RH, Goldstein EB, Perencevich EN, Angood PB. The iCritical care podcast: a novel medium for critical care communication and education. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association 2007; 14 (1): 94-9.