1. Fakhri M, Mirzaian B, Banihashemian K. [Correlation between General Health with Emotional Intelligence and Creativity in Medical College Students at Islamic Azad University, Sari Branch, Sari, Iran]. Qom Univ Med Sci J 2012; 6 (2): 53-57. [Persian]
2. Ebrahimi E. [investigation of the relationship between mental stress, emotional creativity and mental health of the athlete and non-athlete students of Teacher Training Tehran] [dissertation].tehran: University of tarbiat moalem Tehran; 2005. [Persian].
3. Shamsy F. [The Role of Parenting styles and creativity in creative self Efficacy][dissertation]. Shiraz: university of shiraz; 2012. [Persian]
4. Zareyi S. [Relationship between emotional intelligence,Emotional creativity and personality factors in students of universities in Qazvin].[dissertation]. Qazvin: Imam Khomeini International University; 2011. [Persian]
5. Latifian M, Delavarpoor MA. [An Investigation into the Relationship between Attachment tyle and Mental Health by the ediating Role of Emotional Creativity ]. Advances in cognitive science 2012; 5 (44): 45-62. [Persian]
6. Averill JR. Emotional Creativity Inventory: Scale: construction and validation, Paper presented at the meeting of the International Society for Research on Emotion. Cambridge: MA: 1994.
7. Jovkar B, Alborzy M. [The relationship between personality traits and emotional creativity and cognitive creativity]. Psychological Studies 2009; 5 (1): 1-18. [Persian]
8. Issazadegan A, Sheikhi S, Basharpour S, Saadatmand S. [The relationship of cognitive emotion regulation strategies and emotional creativity with general health in students]. The journal of urmia university of medical sciences 2013; 24 (1): 1-10. [Persian]
9. Issazadegan A, janaabady H, saadatmand S. [The relationship between cognitive emotion regulation strategies, creativity, emotional, mental health and academic performance]. Journal of Educational Psychology 2010; 7(12):71-92. [Persian]
10. Hashemy S. [Relationship between emotional intelligence and emotional creativity in students of art, literature and science]. educational new ideas 2009; 5(2): 79-102. [Persian].
11. Karimi H. [Prediction of critical thinking based on spiritual intelligence and emotional creativity].[dissertation]. Shiraz: university of shiraz; 2011. [Persian].
12. Averill JR. Individual differences in emotional creativity: structure and correlates. Journal of personality 2005; 67 (4): 331-371.
13. Alaedini Z, Kalantari M, kajbaf MB, Molavi H. [The Effectiveness of Role-Playing Games on Emotional and Cognitive Creativity Among Primary School Children]. Developmental psychology: Iranian Psychology 2015; 12(45); 15-25. [Persian]
14. Averill J R. Emotional creativity: “Towardspiritualizing the passions.” In Synder CR , Lopez S J. Handbook of Positive Psychology. New York: Oxford University; 2003.
15. Averill JR and Thomas-knowles C. emotional creativity. In strongman KT . international review of studies on emotion. London: willey; 1992.
16. Aabedy A, azindikht M, shoshtary M, golshanymonazah F. [Efficacy of cognitive-behavioral interventions on the academic performance and academic enthusiasm on female high school students in Isfahan]. Journal of Educational Psychology 2014; 32(10). [Persian]
17. Abbasy M, dargahy S, pirany Z, bonyady F. [The role of procrastination and self-motivation in predicting students' enthusiasm]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2015; 15(23): 160-169. [Persian]
18. Manavypoor D. [The relationship between emotional creativity and cognitive creativity with meta-cognitive skills]. psychological research 2011; 2(8): 63-72. [Persian]
19. Issazadegan A, janaabady H, saadatmand S. [The relationship between cognitive emotion regulation skills, creativity, emotional, mental health and academic performance of students]. Journal of Educational Psychology 2011; 7(12): 71-92.[Persian]
20. Sabri M, alborzi M, bahrami M. [The relationship between family communication patterns, emotional intelligence and emotional creativity among high school students]. Journal of New Thoughts on Education 2013; 9 (2): 35-63. [Persian]
21. ssazadegan A, Sheikhi S, Basharpour S, Saadatmand S. [The relationship of cognitive emotion regulation strategies and emotional creativity with general health in students]. Urmia Medical Journal 2012; 24(1): 1-10. [Persian].
22. Ghadiri-nezhadian F. [study of Normalization of emotional creativity ECI scale on students at Tehran University].[dissertation]. Tehran: university of tarbiat moallem; 2002. [Persian]
23. Fredericks JA, Blumenfeld PC. Paris AH. School engagement: Potential of the concept, state of the evidence. Review of Educational Research 2004; 74 (1): 59–109.
24. Abbasi M, Dargahi S, Pirani Z, Bonyadi F.[Role of Procrastination and Motivational Self-Regulation in Predicting Students’ Academic Engagement]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2015; 15(2):160-169. [Persian]
25. Wang G, Huang H, Zheng Q. Effect of Chinese Employees' Emotional Creativity on their Innovative Performance. Social Behavior and Personality: an international journal 2015; 43(7): 1147-1160.
26. Siu KWM, Wong YL. Fostering creativity from an emotional perspective: Do teachers recognise and handle students’ emotions? International Journal of Technology and Design Education 2016; 26(1): 105-121.
27. Pianta R , Hamre BK. Conceptualization, measurement, and improvement of classroom processes: Standardized observation can leverage capacity. Educational Researcher 2009; 38(2): 109–119.
28. Burleson W, Picard RW. Gender-specific approaches to developing emotional intelligent learning companions. IEEE Intelligent Systems 2007; 22(4): 62–69