1. Parvin E, Ghiasee Nadooshan S, Mohammadi Sh. [The Relationship between Quality of Higher Education Output and Sustainable Development based on a Systemic Approach and Development of a Conceptual Model]. Research on Educational Leadership and Management 2014;1)1(: 97-117.[Persian]
2. Mohammadi R, zamanifar M, Sadiqimandi F. [ Evaluation and Quality Assurance in Higher Education is a voluntary or compulsory process?]. Educational Measurement and Evaluation Studies 2015;6(14):165- 202. [Persian]
3. Rahmanpour M, Yaghoobi S, Ahmadi S. Zamani BE. [survey the accreditation Indicators of Higher Education Systems with Emphasis on Their Ranking]. Higher Education Letter 2014;7 (26): 11-47. [Persian]
4. Eivazi MR, Hosseini Moghadam M.[Environmental Scenarios for Assessing Higher Education in Selected Countries and Lessons for Iran]. Strategy 2015; 23 (70): 91-120. [Persian]
5. Shafii M, Rafiei S, Abooee F, Bahrami MA, Nouhi M, Lotfi F, et al. Assessment of Service Quality in Teaching Hospitals of Yazd Universityof Medical Sciences: Using Multi-criteria Decision Making Techniques. Osong Public Health Res Perspect 2016; 7 (4): 239-247. [DOI:10.1016/j.phrp.2016.05.001
6. Vlasceanu L, Grünberg L, Parlea D. Quality assurance and accreditation: a glossary of basic termsand definitions. 2nd ed. Bucharest: UNESCO-CEPES Publishers; 2007.
7. WASC Senior College and University Commission. handbook of accreditation 2013 Revised. [Cited 2019 Jan 20]. Available from: https://www.wscuc.org/resources/handbook-accreditation-2013 .
8. European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA). Standards and guidelines for quality assurance in the European Higher Education Area (ESG). Brussels: ENQA; 2015.
9. Rajaeepour S, Naderi N. [Models and Instrument of organizational diagnosis]. Isfahan: Kankash publisher; 2009. [Persian]
10. Manzini, Andro. Organizational Patnology with Applied Approach to Problems Solving and Growth in the Organization. [Atafar A, Trans] .1st ed. Tehran: daneshpazhoohan Scholar Institute; 2006 .[Persian]
11. Lewis SE. Perceptions of University Faculty Regarding Accreditation in a College of Education [Dissertation].College of Education University of South Florida; 2016.
12. Sodhi R. Accrediting Processes and Institutional Effectiveness at a California Community College [Dissertation]. Walden University; 2016.
13. Modafari NM. sector: the effects of Owner /Governance structure and accreditation status, on institutional Outcomes[Dissertation]. Kentucky:Sullivan University; 2015.
14. Creswell JW, Plano Clark VL. Designing and conducting mixed methods research. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publishers; 2007.
15. Creswell JW. Qualitative inquiry and research design : choosing among five approaches [H Danaeefard, Trans]. 2nd ed. Tehran: Eshraghi, Saffar publisher; 2016.[Persian]
16. Glaser BG, Holton J. Remodeling grounded theory. Historical Social Research. Supplement 2007; 19 (32): 47-68.
17. Flick U. The SAGE handbook of Qualitative Data Analysis. Berlin: Freie Universtität; 2013.
18. Miles MB , Huberman AM. qualitative data analysis, An Expanded sourcebook of new method. 1st ed. California: sage; 1984.
19. Lincoln YS. Guba EG. Naturalistic Inquiry. New York, NY: Sage; 1985. [DOI:10.1016/0147-1767(85)90062-8
20. Sadeghi Tabrizi J, Azami Aghdash S , Abdullahi L , Daemi A, Yari Fard K, Valizadeh S, et al. [Required Infrastructures to Implement Accreditation in Iran: The Perspective of Top Managers of the Teaching Hospitals in Tabriz and Ardabil University of Medical Sciences]. Depiction of Health 2013;4 (2): 29-34. [Persian]
21. Enjoo SA, Kavosi Z, Tabei SZ, Mohagheghzadeh A. [Developing a tool for cultural accreditation (Shafi project) in hospitals of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences]. Ijme 2017; 10 (1) :165-181.[Persian]
22. Mahmoudian S, Safaei F, Meraji M, Kimiafar kh, Farsinegar N, Ghasemi.R . [Challenges and strengths of the accreditation process from the perspective of health information management staff]. Journal of Paramedical Sciences & Rehabilitation 2016;5 (2): 25-33. [Persian]
23. Mirhabibi F, Solsalee M, Nasrabadi T. [The Effect of Clinical Nursing Accreditation on Knowledge and Attitude of Nurses]. IJN 2017; 30 (109): 80-87.[Persian] [DOI:10.29252/ijn.30.109.80
24. Hakak M, Hozni S A, Shahsiah N, Akhlaghi T. Designing a Hospital Accreditation Model: A Qualitative Study. Management Strategies in the Health System 2017; 2(3): 201-214. [Persian]
25. Sadeghi T, Gholam hoseini N, Khoshab H, Seyed Bagheri SH, Karami M, Nouhi E, et al. [Assessment managers' and hospital staff knowledge and attitude to accreditation]. Quarterly Journal of Nursing Management 2016; 5 (2): 9-17.[Persian] [DOI:10.29252/ijnv.5.2.9
26. Kafashpour A, Zendehdel A, Sadeghi T, Ramazani M. [Factors affecting on the results ofAccreditation (Case Study of Khorasan Razavi Hospitals) ]. Journal of Medical Council of Iran 2017; 34 (4): 313-319. [Persian]
27. Karimi S, Gholipour K, Kordi A, Bahmanziari N, Shokri A. [Impact of Hospitals Accreditation on Service Delivery from the Perspective Views of Experts: A Qualitative Study]. Payavard 2013;7 (4): 337-353. [Persian]
28. Mirzazadeh A, Gandomkar R, Shahsavari H, Shariat Moharari R, Niknafs N, Shirazi M, et al. [Applying accreditation standards in a self evaluation process: The experience of Educational Development Center of Tehran University of Medical Sciences]. The Journal of Medical Education and Development 2016; 10 (4): 340-351. [Persian]
29. Salehi Z, Payravi H. [Challenges in the Implementation Accreditation Process in the Hospitals: a Narrative Review]. IJN 2017; 30 (106) :23-34. [Persian] [DOI:10.29252/ijn.30.106.23
30. Abbasi Sh, Tavakoli N, Moslehi M. [Preparations of quality management systems for hospitals based on accreditation standards].Health information management 2013;9 (4):502 -512.