1. kayzouri A H, Sadeghpour M. [A Comparison on the effects of traditional, E-Learning and traditional -E Learning on the Pharmacology Course of Nursing students]. Journal of Sabzevar University of Medical Sciences 2017; 24 (2): 123-7. [persian]
2. Nourian A, Nourian A, Ebnahmadi A, Akbarzadeh Baghban A, Khoshnevisan MH. Comparison of both virtual and traditional teaching methods in the teaching of theoretical community-oriented dentistry for Ph.D. students of Shahid Beheshti dentistry faculty of 2011-2010. Journal of Dental School, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences 2012; 30 (3): 174-83. [persian]
3. Bashirian S, Jalilian F, Barati M, Ghaffari A.[A Study on the Predicting Factors of Intended E-Learning among Faculty Members Based on Theory of Planned Behavior. J Med Educ Dev 2014; 7 (15): 10-21. [persian]
4. Hosseini SN, Ataee M, Ahmadi Jouybari T, Mirzaei Alavijeh M, Jalilian F, Karami Matin B, et al. The Attitudes of the Faculty Members of Kermanshah University ofMedical Sciences on E-Learning. Interdisciplinary Journal of Virtual Learning in Medical Sciences 2020; 6(1): 25-31. [persian]
5. Esmaeili H, Rahmani SH, Kazemi A, Ahmadi MA.[Evaluation of E-Learning of the virtual learning program from the student's point of view]. Public Management Research 2016; 9 (34): 221-41. [persian]
6. Ganji Arjenaki B. Surveying the Quality Of Electronic Tests in the Student Satisfaction. Education Strategies in Medical 2017; 10 (3): 180-8.
7. Anarinezhad A, Safavi AA, Mohammady M. [The Evaluation of E-learning by Benchmarking Approach Iran Higher Education as a Case Study]. Quarterly Journal of Research. Journal of Information and Communication Technology 2012; 4 (11 -12): 19-25. [persian]
8. Khodadad Hoseiny SH, Noori A, Zabihi MR. [E-learning Acceptance in Higher Education: Application of Flow Theory, Technology Acceptance Model and E-Service Quality]. IRPHE 2013; 19 (1): 111-136. [persian]
9. Seraji F. [Providing a Framework for Evaluating the Quality of Education in E-learning Universities]. 5th Conference Quality Evaluation in the Academic System; 2011 Apr; University of Tehran, College of Engineering: Civilica; 2011. [persian]
10. Khalifeh GH, Razavi S A. Evaluating and Assuring Quality in E-Learning Using a Significance-Performance Analysis Model. MEDIA 2012; 3 (1): 33-44. [persian]
11. Faghihi A, Daryazadeh S, Yamani N. [Medical Students' Experiences of Pre-Internship Electronic Exam in Isfahan and Kashan Universities of Medical Sciences in 2016]. JME 2017; 17 (1): 15-31. [persian]
12. Jouybari L, Nodeh Sharifi A, Sanagoo A, Araghian Mojarad F.[Do The Students Prefer Using Web-Based System for Evaluation of The Quality Of Instruction]. Journal of Educational Studies, Center for Medical Education Development and Development, Aja University of Medical Sciences 2016; 7: 35-40. [persian] [DOI:10.21859/jne-05066
13. Habibi H, Aghapour B, Fatemi M, Khodayari S, Homayoni Damirchi A, Rahimi A. [Pathological Approach to Electronic Tests in Iran Case Study of TOEFL Test]. Training Measurement 2016; 6 (24): 145-70. [persian]
14. Brozi Niat AR, Akbari M, Karimi F.[Designing and implementing a centralized electronic test for the final evaluation of the students in the department of restorative and comparing it with the traditional method. Mashhad] [dissertation]. Mashhad: Mashhad University of Medical Sciences; 2013. [persian]
15. Kuhpayezadeh J, Afsharpor S, Naghizadeh Moogari Z.[Psychometric Adequacy of The Persian Version of the DELES questionnaire to evaluate the educational environment of environment of Iran University of Medical Sciences]. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences 2017; 24 (159): 69-78. [persian]
16. Esfijani A. [Quality Evaluation Indicators in Virtual Education: A Wider Study of Approaches, Criteria and Quality Standards]. Developmental steps in medical education Magazine Center for Medical Education Development and Development. 2015; 12 (1): 150-8. [persian]
17. Sissine M, Segan R, Taylor M, Jefferson B, Borrelli A, Koehler M, et al. Cost Comparison Model: Blended eLearning versus traditional training of community health workers OJPHI. 2014; 6 (3): e196. [DOI:10.5210/ojphi.v6i3.5533
18. Lahti M, Hätönen H, Välimäki M. Impact of e-learning on nurses' and student nurses knowledge, skills, and satisfaction: A systematic review and meta-analysis. International Journal of Nursing Studies 2014; 51 (1): 136-49. [DOI:10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2012.12.017
19. Hochlehnert A, Brass K, Moeltner A, Juenger J. Does Medical Students' Preference of Test Format (Computer-based vs. Paper-based) have an Influence on Performance? BMC Medical Education 2011; 11 (89): 1-6. [DOI:10.1186/1472-6920-11-89
20. Delavar A, Koshki Sh.[ Mixed research method]. 2 nd ed. Virayesh Publish; 2013 [Persian]
21. Polit DF, Tatano Beck CH. Essentials of Nursing Research: Methods, Appraisal, and Utilization. 6th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2006.
22. Guba EG. ERIC/ECTJ Annual Review Paper: Criteria for Assessing the Trustworthiness of Naturalistic Inquiries. Educational Communication and Technology 1981; 29 (2): 75-91.
23. Yazdani F, Ebrahimzadeh I, Zandi2 B, Alipour A, Zare H.[Recognizing of Fundamental Factors in Effectiveness of E-learning Systems].JIPM 2012; 27 (2): 385-411.[Persian]
24. Washburn Sh, Herman J, Stewart R. Evaluation of performance and perceptions of electronic vs. paper multiple-choice exams. Adv Physiol Educ 2017; 41 (4): 548-55. [DOI:10.1152/advan.00138.2016
25. Dana A, Nili Ahmadabadi MR, Amirteimoori MH.[The Impact of E-learning on Learning Strategies Student self-regulation]. Educational Measurement 2014; 15 (5): 77-104. [persian]
26. Francisco D. Guillén-Gámez, María J. Mayorga-Fernández. Identification of Variables that Predict Teachers' Attitudes toward ICT in Higher Education for Teaching and Research: A Study with Regression 2020; 12 (4): 1312. [DOI:10.3390/su12041312
27. Khatib Zanjani N, Ajam AA, Badnava S.[Determining the Relationship Between Self-directed Learning Readiness and Acceptance of E-learning and Academic Achievement of Students]. IJN 2017; 30 (106): 11- 22. [DOI:10.29252/ijn.30.106.11
28. Fill K. Student-focused evaluation of e-learning activities. European Conference on Educational Research. 2005 September 7-10, University College Dublin; 2005.
29. Taghizadeh ME.[Comparison of e-learning and face to face instruction based to anticipate alteration of creativity and academic achievement of student in Payamnoor University] [dissertation]. Tehran: Allameh Tabatabai University; 2008. [persian]
30. Alyahya D, Almutairi. The Impact of Electronic Tests on Students' Performance Assessment. International Education studies 2019; 12(5):109-19. [DOI:10.5539/ies.v12n5p109