1. Sotirofski K. Organizational Culture Impact on Psychological Empowerment of Academic Staff. European Journal of Sustainable Development 2014; (2):119.
2. Alstete JW. Posttenure Faculty Development: Building a System for Faculty Improvement and Appreciation. ASHE-ERIC Higher Education Report, Volume 27, Number 4. Jossey-Bass Higher and Adult Education Series. Jossey-Bass, Inc, Publishers; 2000.
3. Sorcinelli MD. Ten principles of good practice in creating and sustaining teaching and learning centers. A guide to faculty development: Practical advice, examples, and resources 2002:9-23.
4. Osibanjo AO, Adeniji AA. Impact of organizational culture on human resource practices: a study of selected Nigerian private universities. Journal of Competitiveness 2013;5(4):115-33. [DOI:10.7441/joc.2013.04.07
5. Scott OP. A Study to Design and Recommend a Faculty Development Model for Promoting Professional Growth and Instructional Change [dissertation].Pepperdine University; 1987.
6. Murray JP. Faculty development in publicly supported 2-year colleges. Community College Journal of Research & Practice 2001;25 (7):487-502. [DOI:10.1080/10668920152407883
7. Cheawjindakarn B, Suwannatthachote P, Theeraroungchaisri A. Critical success factors for online distance learning in higher education: A review of the literature. Creative Education 2013 9;3(08):61. [DOI:10.4236/ce.2012.38B014
8. Khan MNU. Designing a model for staff development in higher education in pakistan[dissertation]. University of Arid Agricultur: Rawalpindi; 2005.
9. Hashemi SM, Afjahi SA, Dehghanan H, Khasheie V.[Designing the Organizational Image Formation Model of Universities and Higher Education Institutes: A Structural-İ interpretative Approach -Case study of Allameh Tabataba'i University]. Journal of Research In Educational Systems 2017 ; 11( 36): 231- 259.[Persian]
10. Hartzler B, Rabun C. Community treatment adoption of contingency management: A conceptual profile of US clinics based on innovativeness of executive staff. International Journal of Drug Policy 2013;24(4):333-41. [DOI:10.1016/j.drugpo.2012.07.009
11. Nind M. A new application for the concept of pedagogical content knowledge: teaching advanced social science research methods. Oxford Review of Education 2020 3;46(2):185-201. [DOI:10.1080/03054985.2019.1644996
12. Denison DR. Corporate culture and organizational effectiveness. John Wiley & Sons; 1990.
13. Aldaihani SG. Administrative empowerment among Kuwait University staff and its effect on their job satisfaction. Journal of Applied Research in Higher Education 2019;12(2): 210-229. [DOI:10.1108/JARHE-02-2019-0027
14. Edjtehadi M. [Identifying Dimensions and Components of Faculty Improvement in order to provide a Conceptual Model]. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education 2012; 17(4): 21-46.[Persian]
15. Azizi F, Khosravani E, Mosayebi A.[The Effect of Int ernal Marketing on Personnel Customer-Orientation, Emphasizing on Vision Indicators, Improvement and Development, Reward -Case Study: Employees of Bank Melli Branches of Mazandaran Province]. Organizational Resources Management Studies 2012; 2 (4):133-54.[Persian]
16. Davis SM. Managing corporate culture. HarperCollins Publishers; 1984.
17. Fralinger B, Olson V. Organizational culture at the university level: A study using the OCAI instrument. Journal of College Teaching & Learning (TLC) 2007; 4(11):85-98. [DOI:10.19030/tlc.v4i11.1528
18. Denison D, Nieminen L, Kotrba L. Diagnosing organizational cultures: A conceptual and empirical review of culture effectiveness surveys. European Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology 2014;23(1):145-61. [DOI:10.1080/1359432X.2012.713173
19. Franck CJ. Reliability of the Denison Organisational Culture Survey (DOCS) for use in a financial institution in South Africa [dissertation]. Pretoria: University of South Africa; 2005.