1. Bazargan A.[From internal evaluation in medical education to national agency for quality assurance in Iran higher education: Challenges and perspectives]. Strides in development of medical education 2009; 6 (1): 81-8. [persian]
2. Green J, Wyllie A, Jackson D. Electronic portfolios in nursing education: A review of the literature. Nurse education in practice 2014; 14 (1): 4-8. [DOI:10.1016/j.nepr.2013.08.011
3. Appel AL, Malcolm PA. Specialist education and practicein nursing: an Australian perspective. Nurse education today 1998; 18 (2): 144-52. [DOI:10.1016/S0260-6917(98)80019-1
4. Jafarzadeh S, Fereidouni A, khiyali Z. [Evaluating the Quality of Clinical Education from Perspectives of Operating Room Students, in Fasa University 2016]. Journal of Fasa University of Medical Sciences. 2019; 8 (4): 1046-55. [persian]
5. Sharif F, Masoumi S. A qualitative study of nursing student experiences of clinical practice. BMC nursing 2005; 4 (6): 1-7. [DOI:10.1186/1472-6955-4-6
6. Sadeghian E, Mohammadi N, Bikmoradi A, Tehrani T.[Goal Achievement in Nursing Clinical Education as well as Its Effective Factors from Point of View of Nursing Students]. Sci J Hamadan Nurs Mid-wifery Fac 2016; 24 (3): 138-47. [persian] [DOI:10.21859/nmj-24031
7. Salmani N, Amirian H.[Comparison between nursing students and trainers viewpoints about clinical education environment in Islamic Azad University of Yazd, in the year 2006]. Strides in development of medical education 2006; 3 (1): 11-18. [persian]
8. Azimi N, Bagheri R, Mousavi P, Bakhshandeh-Bavrsad M, Honarjoo M. [The Study of Clinical Education Problems and Presenting Solutions for improvement its Quality in Midwifery]. Research in Medical Education 2017; 8 (4): 43-51. [persian] [DOI:10.18869/acadpub.rme.8.4.43
9. Adib-Hajbaghery M, Arabi Matin Abadi MJ, Ghadirzadeh Z, Moujoodi H, Mehdiansaripour M. [Interest in the Field of Study and Affecting Factors: The Viewpoint of Students of Kashan University of Medical Sciences].Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2017; 17: 24-34. [persian]
10. Chan CK, So WK, Fong DY. Hong Kong baccalaureate nursing students' stress and their coping strategies in clinical practice. Journal of professional Nursing 2009; 25 (5): 307-13. [DOI:10.1016/j.profnurs.2009.01.018
11. Jihad SK. Evaluation of clinical education among students of Nursing College in Babylon University. kufa Journal for Nursing sciences 2012; 2(1): 1-6.
12. Shaheen H, Hussain M, Afzal M, Gillani SA. Perception of Nursing Students Regarding Quality Clinical Teaching in the Government College of Nursing Lahore, Pakistan. Journal of Health, Medicine and Nursing 2018; 53: 51-60.
13. Valizadeh L, Fathi Azar E, Zamanzadeh V.[The relationship between learning characteristics and academic achievement in nursing and midwifery students]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2008; 7 (2): 443-50. [persian]
14. Rezaei B. Quality of clinical education (A case study in the viewpoints of nursing and midwifery students in Islamic Azad University, Falavarjan Branch). Educ Strategy Med Sci 2016; 9 (2): 106-117.
15. Akbarzadeh M, Nasrollahi S, Golafrooz Shahri M, Salehabadi S, Mircholi N.[Clinical education problems and ways of enhancing its quality from the perspective of clinical instructors and students of nursing and midwifery at Sabzevar University Medical Sciences in 2008. Journal of Sabzevar University of Medical Sciences 2015; 20 (4): 539-46. [persian]
16. Mansour-Ghanaei R.[Evaluating the Viewpoints of Guilaneast Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery Students on Their Clinical Educational Status]. Educational Development of Judishapur 2017; 8 (1): 76-85. [persian]
17. Shirazi M, Akbari L, Babaee M.[Assessment of the condition of clinical education from the viewpoints of undergraduate nursing students: presentation of problem-oriented stratagies]. JNE 2013; 2 (2): 30-8. [persian]
18. Melender H-L, Jonsén E, Hilli Y. Quality of clinical education-Comparison of experiences of undergraduate student nurses in Finland and Sweden. Nurse education in practice 2013; 13 (4): 256-61. [DOI:10.1016/j.nepr.2013.01.003
19. Ghafourifard M.[The Status of Clinical Education in Teaching Hospitals Affiliated with Zanjan University of Medical Sciences from the Viewpoints of Nursing and Midwifery Students]. Journal of Medical Education Development 2016; 8 (20): 9-20. [persian]
20. Peyman H, Darash M, Sadeghifar J, Yaghoubi M, Yamani N, Alizadeh M.[Evaluating the Viewpoints of Nursing and Midwifery Students about Their Clinical Educational Status]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2011; 10 (5): 1121-30. [persian]
21. Pournamdar Z, Salehiniya H, Shahrakipoor M, Sohrabzade S.[Nurse and Midwifery Student's Satisfaction of clinical Education in Hospitals of Zahedan]. Research in Medical Education 2015; 7 (2): 45-51. [persian] [DOI:10.18869/acadpub.rme.7.2.45
22. Shahbazi L, Salimi T. Clinical Education from the viewpoint of nursing and midwifery students. Journal of Yazd university medical sciences 2000; 8 (2): 97-103.
23. Ghodsbin F, Shafakhah M. [Facilitating and preventing factors in learning clinical skills from the viewpoints of the third year students of Fatemeh school of nursing and midwifery]. Iranian journal of medical education 2008; 7 (2): 343-52. [persian]
24. Fathi M, Shafiean M, Gharibi F. [Clinical education stressors from the perspective of students of nursing, midwifery, and operating room: a study in Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences]. Iranian journal of medical education 2012; 11 (7): 675-84. [persian]
25. Dehghani K, Dehghani H, Falahzadeh H. [The Educational Problems of Clinical Field Training Based 0n Nursing Teachers and Last YearNursing Students View points]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2005;5(1): 24-33. [persian]
26. Aien F, Alhani F, Anoosheh M.[The experiences of nursing students, instructors, and hospital administrators of nursing clerkship]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2010; 9 (3): 191-200. [persian]
27. Vahabi S, Ebadi A, Rahmani R, Tavallaei A, Khatouni A, Tadrisi S, et al.[Comparison of the status of clinical education in the views of nursing educators and students]. Education strategies in medical sciences 2011; 3(4): 179-82. [persian]